Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship (28742 Views)

Watch Video: Woman Shocks Passersby After Experiencing A “period Explosion” / 7 Benefits Of Experiencing A Relationship Break-Up / Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship

Hey.

People always see the negative side of situations like this but sincerely I do believe that it has pros too: by focusing on the merits, the demerits will dissipate into thin air.

I won't deny the fact that going through a breakup isn't a memorable experience. It's not easy and you can't control it either BUT you can do one thing; keep a positive attitude by not letting it break you down, your gender notwithstanding.

I put up this article because I've seen people go through the 'toughest' moment of their lives because one kinda guy or girl left them...is it really worth it? Let's see some benefits embedded in it:

1. It gives you time to re-evaluate your true needs in a mate

He says, I like a girl with this and that...If she has this size of boobs, I'll put a ring on it. Hmm, then reality sets in as she offends him. Suddenly, he talks as he would a tomato seller. She walks away. What went on? Reality. A failed relationship HELPS you see that a suitor whom you can laugh carelessly with is better than the one whose presence always command you to put up your best behaviour. Sincerely, what do you truly want in a mate? Most times, we want the temporary things and when they're no longer there, we cheat or leave. Hmm.

2. It gives you a dying passion to succeed at all cost

Lol, this happen both ways. For the guys, nothing is as painful as a girl leaving you cos you're broke, even if she's trying to hide it. This makes you go to work and employ this motto, "Get rich or die trying". For the ladies, it's especially when he despised you when you didn't look so beautiful. Somehow and someway, through hardwork wink , your hips and curves have all woken up. It's your time to do some "shakara".

3. It opens your eyes to see other suitors or options.

Some ladies while in a relationship they're not so sure of close the door to every other suitors. Many times we've seen it collapse and then she returns to Square 1. Until marriage, no relationship is certain.

4. Emotion is hot, so it calms your nerves a little.

There is a feeling that comes with being out of a relationship, especially a demanding one. It calms your nerves.

5. It helps you save

Being in a relationship can sometimes drain your pocket. You're not married but you spend like you are. Some married men spends less on their wives than you spend on her. Especially if she is materialistic and demanding, you can't save at all.
After letting her go, go and testify in church: "It wasn't easy, but God, in His infinite mercy separated us..." sad

6. You pay more attention to the people that really matters: FAMILY

Especially with ladies, some of them get so much involved in his life that they neglect their siblings and parents. How appalling!

7. You have a story to tell your friends, loved ones and unborn kids.

The BIG picture is...you have a story to tell anyone who come around you. You become somewhat experienced and helpful to folks.

In conclusion, every cloud has a silver lining. That person leaving your life is not the last. It doesn't mean you're not good enough. Know this: That you're pretty or too handsome doesn't exclude you from being cheated on. Everyone mustn't like you just because you're 'hot'. No! Keep calm. Choose values rather than just looks. A great future await you. Bon voyage!

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by TheMainMan: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
.. This is so true and spot on!!...

I just want people to know gettin heartbroken doesnt have to do with u being handsome,pretty, intelligent or anything...

Sometimes.. I just think people need to go through this things and is neccesary for it to get us mre wiser and make us see what life is all about...

If u could go true heartbreak and successfully overcome it.. What will break u again will definately have to come from another planet unless it comes from U...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Erukumakanaki: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
So Me and Deborah didnt work for some of these reasons cry

Emusmith, We missed creative and informative shiiit like this on Romanceland mehn embarassed

. . Twale baba! cool

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Not every broken relationship is a failure. Some broken relationships are just too beneficial to be tagged failure

But op is right with his points tho

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Deefuray(f): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Spot on
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mazamaza o wa o
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by eyeon(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gbam! Exactly! But wouldn't experience it.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
thread from a broken hearted dude

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by obinnashady(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Different strokes 4 different folks
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
So on point op tho i wished i never experienced a failed relationship.

The experience wasnt funny at all.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by misspicy2(f): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
okay
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by falconey(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
that's emusmith for you.

This is an incredible write-up.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by fuckshit: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
fυςk!!! fυςking lovely write up; on fυςking point;
So on point op tho i wished i never experienced a failed relationship.
The experience wasnt funny at all.
in fυςking agreement with this comment; it's not a fυςking funny experience;
bloody fυςking ŝhit!!!; especially if one was “crazily fυςking in love"
BUT... if one fυςking survives; the fυςking experience fυςking makes one fυςking wiser and fυςking stronger; grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Titto93(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
rawpadgin:
thread from a broken hearted dude

He's talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by momodub: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
cool noted
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Dsrooftiles: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Flashh: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Similar thread like this once made FP before. But different topics.

www.nairaland.com/2651642/guys-reasons-why-break-up#38792601

7 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Agree!
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by dhensity: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
nothing
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by ibe9ja: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
It activates your adrenal medulla.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by elganzar(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
if I know
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by allanphash7(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Where is the love sef?

Does it still exist ?

Sigh !!!

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by dejavubobo1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Some naija girls are heart breakers.. they ll brk it in such a way dat U won't heal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Demmocrats(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
All the lover boys in the house, this ain't my field. The likes of Tony should take over am heading to politics section.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by MzPecs(f): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by hertheytheydgee(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sorry hope, ah know yu are a victim. experience is the best teacher they say
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by ichommy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emusmith don come again oooo.. Kudos bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by ichommy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
allanphash7:
Where is the love aef?

Does it still exist ?

Sigh !!!
Sharp guy grin

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
The only benefit I know of is -
You get the freedom to explore more fresh kitties.

Abeg I need prayers o. I nor wan carry toto matters enter 2016.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by tammie24: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
I agree
you learn from your mistakes
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by kings09(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.