Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur (114773 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / 16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
ypeace:

Nice one. I wish the winners goodluck. I will try and join the train soon.

i wish you too good luck. looking forward to work with you. be sure that you do not miss the N2000 offer. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hardetayour:
Thank you very much for this opportunity. I always had the feeling 2016 is going to be a very productive year for me and I'm ready to take steps in making it possible. 08*****7127. Thanks once again

your 2016 is surely going to be bright bro. this is truly a pointing star. i will provide all the necessary support to ensure your success. i have sent you your pack. remember to say something about it on the thread. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
never2late:
Thanks for including me too Congratulation to the winners. I wish them best of luck.Struggle continue it is nevertoolate to become a millionaire soon.

you are welcome bro. your username is very inspirational. remember to always use it positively. if you use it negatively it will make you reluctant and procrastinate everything. your success is truly my pride. remember that it is not late to get the guide before first January.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2015
opeano:
dear Importexpert, I av to confess, am highly impressed by ur kind gesture. may God continue to help u, am a follower of ur importation threads, but from afar. i got things doing that take most of my time, but i do hope to create sometime for myself this 2016. is the 2000 naira promo for the guide still on?
i will likw to get the pack. thanks

good morning bro, from the day you started following my threads to date am sure you have missed soo much. it is important you develop high time managerial skill in 2016 and have at least 15 minutes to 1hr daily on things that will better your future. yes it is still on the N2000 offer but it is ending on 31st dec 11:59pm. your success is my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2015
larryceous:
Yay! So happy I will be getting the e-book. Thanks soo much, I believe my 2016 will be a great year. I really appreciate you a lot.

your pack have been sent. remember to come on the thread to say something. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by ypeace: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2015
importexpert:

i wish you too good luck. looking forward to work with you. be sure that you do not miss the N2000 offer. your success is truly my pride
N2000 offer? I thought it is N2500........... Clarify please
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
ypeace:
N2000 offer? I thought it is N2500........... Clarify please

For nairalanders and those that tried and did not succeed, I am giving them the guide for only N2000 till on 1st. A lot of people have already utilize the offer. Ur success is my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Feel free to post all your importation related questions
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by olatommy7(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Please I need this import pack I have lost 140k on scam via nairaland, all same am still I don't mind paying the Xmas fee please, I 've done some importation but , but total cost wasn't good, thanks
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by olatommy7(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
olatommy7:
Please I need this import pack I have lost 140k on scam via nairaland, all same am still I don't mind paying the Xmas fee please, I 've done some importation but , but total cost wasn't good, thanks
My email address is Olatommy7@gmail.com
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
olatommy7:

olatommy7:

My email address is Olatommy7@gmail.com

hard luck brother. in a quest for free information a lot of people have falling in to very deep pits that they may never get out from. kindly use www.naijaonnet..com as www.importng.com is still under maintenance. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by generaljosh1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hello boss, checking my mail, can't find ur message...kindly check it...g*********1@gmail.com
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
generaljosh1:
Hello boss, checking my mail, can't find ur message...kindly check it...generaljosh1@gmail.com

just checked and i have sent it several hours ago. kindly check your spam or junk folder. your success is my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by olatunjin(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
importexpert:

just checked and i have sent it several hours ago. kindly check your spam or junk folder. your success is my pride
please how can I start check your profile can't get the link pls help me wanna start mini importation
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by generaljosh1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
importexpert:

Pls send it again, still can't find it...tnx
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
generaljosh1:

Pls send it again, still can't find it...tnx

i just confirmed and resent the pack. your success is truly my pride.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
your importation questions are highly welcome
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by Jasi7(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
sir,please let me ask,I saw a pic you uploaded in the beginning part of this thread of a Samsung galaxy s5 which you sold to someone,if you we're to get it for me from the very same site in which you got it,how much would it cost to get it to jos for me, I would also want to know he much note 3 would cost,I need a fone badly cost the current one I am using is very bad.would be anticipating your reply.I wish I could send a PM but my fine na rubbish.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jasi7:
sir,please let me ask,I saw a pic you uploaded in the beginning part of this thread of a Samsung galaxy s5 which you sold to someone,if you we're to get it for me from the very same site in which you got it,how much would it cost to get it to jos for me, I would also want to know he much note 3 would cost,I need a fone badly cost the current one I am using is very bad.would be anticipating your reply.I wish I could send a PM but my fine na rubbish.

hello, please i want you to understand that i do not procure items for people, the phone was uploaded by a subscriber as testimony from his importation. prices of phones fluctuate so it is difficult to give you specific price of a given phone. you can send me a pm and i will link you to some of my students that are already dealing on those phones or you can get the import pack and start importing them your self. your success is my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
my special N2,000 naira for you guys is suppose to end on sunday but the number of complaints from people that cant use online means for transfer over crowded me so am extending the grace to monday 4th january 2016 after which our official price for everybody will be N5000. for those smart ones that will be lucky to utilize the offer, congratulations in advance as i am wondering the kind of fortune N2000 will make for you in 2016. compared to the value you will be receiving, the guide is over N50,000.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by generaljosh1(m): 1:45am On Jan 03, 2016
importexpert:

i just confirmed and resent the pack. your success is truly my pride.
Tnx, got it
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2016
generaljosh1:

Tnx, got it

You are welcome. Feel free to contact me when ever you have challenges. Your success is truly my pride

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2016
akashi01:
Thanks bro......**********0292

good morning bro, congratulations that you are among the participants but hard luck that you did not win.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by akashi01(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2016
importexpert:

good morning bro, congratulations that you are among the participants but hard luck that you did not win.
Oh sorry,I just sathanks anyways..you've helped us enough on NL too cheesy
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by gentle007(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Can I get the package for 2k today?
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
gentle007:
Can I get the package for 2k today?

yes can can get it for 2k today. you will be among the lucky ones that got it for almost free.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by dacovajnr: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
ImportExpert I've sent mail in regard of the importation biz which I would love yo venture into and how much I would love to have the package but m not getting any response from you for over 2 weeks now and I sent another today yet no response...Kindly reply my mail my email is Omogbolahanabiodungiwa@yahoo.com Tnx in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.