Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After (1029 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. / Sayings and Stories Of The Salaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After by usmanktg2(m): 4:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Narrated from khalid bin walid (RA), A man (RA) once came in the gathering where The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was sitting with many companions (RA). He asked the permission to ask some question and on being given the permission from Muhammad - Prophet of Allah (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

1. The man said, ‘I want to be one of the great scholars’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Have taqwa (be mindful) of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala, you will be one the great scholars’.

2. The man said, ‘I want to be one of the rich’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Be content what you have and you will be one of the rich’.

3. The man said, ‘I want to be Just’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Like for your Muslim brother what you like for yourself, you will be one of the just people’.

4. The man said, ‘I want to be one of the best people’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Be beneficial to people, you will become one of the best among them’.

5. The man said, ‘I want to be one of the special and close servants of Allah (SWT). The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Remember Allah (SWT) much, you will become close to Him’.

6. The man said, ‘I want to achieve completeness in my faith’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Have good manner, it is essential for completeness of faith’.

7. The man said, ‘I want to be among the Muhsinin’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Worship Allah (SWT) as if you can see Him, though you can’t see Him but He sees you and watches over you all the time.

8. The man said, ‘I want to be an obedient slave of Allah (SWT). The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Fulfill the duties enjoined by Allah (SWT) and you will be among the obedient slaves of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala.

9. The man said, ‘I want to meet Allah (SWT) cleansed’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘After all sort of impurity take a bath straight away, you will meet Allah Sub-hanahu wa Ta’ala in state of purity from sins.

10. The man said, ‘On the Day of Judgement, I want to rise with Nur (light)’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)replied, ‘Don’t oppress yourself or others, you will have light on the Day of Judgement’.

11. The man said, ‘On the Day of Judgement, I want to be under the Mercy of Allah (SWT)’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Be mercifull to His creation, Allah (SWT) show you mercy on the Day of Judgement’.

12. The man said, ‘How should I wash off my sins’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Say Istighfaar much, it will reduce your sins’.

13. The man said, ‘I want to be one of the most respectable person’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Don’t tell your need to people, you will be one of the most respected person’.

14. The man said, ‘I want to be one of the strongest and powerful’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Trust in Allah (SWT)’.

15. The man said, ‘I want to have prosperity’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Be in state of ablution all the times, you will have prosperity’.

16. The man said, ‘I want to be beloved of Allah (SWT) and His Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him)’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Like what Allah (SWT) and His Messenger Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) likes and you will be their beloved’.

17. The man said, ‘I want to be saved from anger/wrath of Allah (SWT)’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Save His creation from your anger and He will save you from His’.

18. The man said, ‘I want my duas (supplications) to be accepted’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Stay away (stop eating) from Haram (forbidden), your duas will be accepted’.

19. The man said, ‘I wish that Allah (SWT) saves me from abasement on the Day of Judgement’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Save yourself from fornication and adultery and Allah (SWT) will save you from abasement’.

20. The man said, ‘I wish on the Day of Judgement, Allah (SWT) hides my faults from His creation’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Hide the faults of others; Allah (SWT) will hide yours on the Day of Judgement’.

21. The man said, ‘What saves from sins’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Tears of repentance, entertaining guests and illnesses’

22. The man said, ‘What is greatest goodness’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Good manners, entertaining guests and patience’.

23. The man said, ‘What is the worst sin’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Bad manners and miserliness’.

24. The man said, ‘What could be your saviour from wrath of Allah (SWT)’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Giving charity hidden and establishing ties of kinship’.

25. The man said, ‘What could help extinguishing the fire of hell’. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, ‘Showing patience in the face of an adversity’.

http://islam.ru/en/content/story/25-sayings-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-victory-life-and-hereafter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After by nastyesco(m): 5:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Jazakallah khair

1 Like

Re: Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After by mrnuur(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2015
Bookmarked.

Jazakallahu khAir

1 Like

Re: Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After by abdrazak: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
mrnuur:
Bookmarked.
Jazakallahu khAir
Re: Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After by abdrazak: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
mrnuur:
Bookmarked.
Jazakallahu khAir
Re: Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After by usmanktg2(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Happy Maulid

1 Like

Re: Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After by usmanktg2(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Alhamdulillah
Re: Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After by Dreydoe(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dear Wives/women / Hijra: How Islam Will Destroy Germany And Possibly Europe / The Journey Of The Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.