Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:22 PM

Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] (15116 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2015
Photos of Radio Biafra director, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arraigned in Abuja High court yesterday, has raised questions of his welfare as he was looking so sick and pale.

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu was on, Wednesday, December 23rd, arraigned before a Federal High Court in Abuja amid heavy security presence.

Nnamdi Kanu was arrested by operatives of the State Security Services (SSS) on Wednesday, October 14 in Lagos on his arrival to Nigeria from the United Kingdom. He was subsequently charged for criminal intimidation of the Nigeria government among others at a Magistrate Court in Abuja.

The photos of his appearance at the High court in Abuja yesterday, has raised several questions as to the reason why “Freedom” is priceless.
In his latest court appearance, the Radio Biafra director who has been in the DSS detention in Abuja, was looking sick and pale.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40908

Lalasticlala , ishilove

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by marex: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2015
!
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Oga. Where's the pix na lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by xreal: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Buhari will not take nonsense. He should had know that.

32 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Ahzyz(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Still
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Ok..tell him sorry, we will raise funds to buy him beverages and if he doesn't drink it because they are not from biafra, im sorry for him

39 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2015
From UK straight to prison.

Meanwhile Nigeria is still here and Biafra remains a fantasy.

This people never learn.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2015
By TunezMediaBlog
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by CreampieAngela(f): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu

15 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Ebbunwa(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Wait o, were you expecting to see him fresher than he was before detention? #mygoodnessme!

12 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by okosodo: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu
He will be to the shame of all anti-ibo in yorubaland.This time , dont expect the binis to follow you, Ozuo
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by CreampieAngela(f): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2015
okosodo:
He will be to the shame of all anti-ibo in yorubaland.This time , dont expect the binis to follow you, Ozuo
What is this thing saying? I cannot make sense out of what you wrote. Who even told you that I am Yoruba or Bini ? Abeg GTFOH !

24 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by ERockson: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2015
KANU'S morale is fading away along with his supporters. Na only mouth he get. I feel so sorry for the guy

28 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by bakila: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2015
DSS does not allow access to bleaching cream that is why he is now darker. The way he was shouting " I want to talk to me Lawyer" did not reveal he is pale.
It is bleaching cream deprivation that changed his appearance.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2015
The albino guy don black o! I heard he's getting raped in jail by boko haram members.

How true is it? undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2015
ERockson:
KANU'S morale is fading away along with his supporters. Na only mouth he get. I feel so sorry for the guy
his supporters will come here on NL and be saying trash! The guy should just plead for Forgiveness

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2015
Nnamdi now knows the importance of freedom. He was so free in London that he had to set up a radio to run his mouth. How can a single individual intend to take on a whole federal government? What kept him alive till this stage is the so called democracy we are practising. A military leader would have ordered his death by firing squad. Useless man that chose to waste his life in exchange for fraudulent fame. Even his closest allies have abandoned him grin uchemefor the deputy dilector and his pregnant wife remained in London while Kanu suffer alone. By the time the authorities are through with him, he will sing the national pledge like a parrot.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Aufbauh(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2015
I thought they said the guy NK the set trap for Nigeria.
Shaebi em trap never catch ni ... shocked shocked

E be like say na bleach our dilector dey bleash sef after all him no be abino sef. Why everything about dilector na wash wash?? .. I tire oooh shocked shocked

Meanwhile the topmost right hand picture look like when you bring the siblings of a lunatic before him for identification, NK face look like he couldn't identifies his siblings or supporters. He is like where did i know these bunch of crazy people? Are they not the enemies i met at MMA? Maybe Daura has send them to shave my beard. grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Teryfik(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Sumbodi shout "CHANGE"

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Though I do not totally appreciate his modus operandi bit this man is a man of passion; a man of unlimited commitment to his people's welfare and future. He's a great leader.

A lot of men will cower when they come face to face with mere human government. Very few men will brave mortal danger. He's already etched his name on the sands of time.

Billions of people come to the earth as mere statistics but a few others will challenge authority, injustice and seek means to elevate the human status. He belongs to that category. Sooner or later every man will die but THEY who never stood for anything have already DIED.

The world is already better place because of people like him who will never dance to what's popular.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by mysteriousman(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Lol guess he is having bad food
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Osahon7:
his supporters will come here on NL and be saying trash! The guy should just plead for Forgiveness
he knows if he steps into Nigeria he is gonna be arrested.being arrested was part of the plan,he has back up and support but everything backfired.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by vedaxcool(m): 7:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Abeg DSS allow bleaching cream, the guy done black finish. biafraudians please donate money for the foolish man.

22 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by fabulousmann(f): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2015
nobody can win a fight with FG. he shld 've known

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2015
See wetin stubbornness dey cause...smh undecided

Oya biafrans no finish me ooo grin

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by CreampieAngela(f): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:
Though I do not totally appreciate his modus operandi bit this man is a man of passion; a man of unlimited commitment to his people's welfare and future. He's a great leader.

A lot of men will cower when they come face to face with mere human government. Very few men will brave mortal danger. He's already etched his name on the sands of time.

Billions of people come to the earth as mere statistics but a few others will challenge authority, injustice and seek means to elevate the human status. He belongs to that category. Sooner or later every man will die but THEY who never stood for anything have already DIED.

The world is already better place because of people like him who will never dance to what's popular.
I partially agree with you. That is why i wrote earlier that Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu. Ojukwu couldnt take a bullet for his people, he was hidding from one bunker to another untill he eventually ran away to Abidjan. But here is Nnamdi Kanu, ''suffering'' for the Biafra cause.

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by johnydon22(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

What we are seeing in Nigeria in the case of Nnamdi Kanu is a mockery of justice by the Nigerian authority.

Many Igbos never supported Biafra but the glaring continuous detention and persecution of this man has earned him the sympathy of these Igbos and in so is increasing the numbers of Igbos who now seek for Biafra.

Our judicial system is nonsensical, disgracing and there is no true democracy ever in Nigeria..

To be honest i won't deny that am happy with Nigeria now, my people are being shot at just because they protested to lend their voice to what they believe in.

they were unarmed but many of them are being shot and killed by the authorities, the continuous disgrace of sound democracy will be Nigeria's undoing

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by OkutaNla: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
CreampieAngela:
What is this thing saying? I cannot make sense out of whay you wrote. Who even told you that I am Yoruba or Bini ? Abeg GTFOH !

Lol. To the Bia people, anyone with any shred of reservation about their cause must be a 'Yoloba'. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Story. Why don't u go and commit crime so u can write your name on the sand of time? Abi you want to come to this life as a mere statistic This is how u people pushed the useless dilector to this stage in his life with senseless support for his stupidity. Yeye dey smell

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2015
southniyikaye:
he knows if he steps into Nigeria he is gonna be arrested.being arrested was part of the plan,he has back up and support but everything backfired.
you mean his back up abandoned him? I feel sorry for him cos his protesters have all left him too.

Take it easy PMB

12 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2015
johnydon22:

What we are seeing in Nigeria in the case of Nnamdi Kanu is a mockery of justice by the Nigerian authority.

Many Igbos never supported Biafra but the glaring continuous detention and persecution of this man has earned him the sympathy of these Igbos and in so is increasing the numbers of Igbos who now seek for Biafra.

Our judicial system is nonsensical, disgracing and there is no true democracy ever in Nigeria..

To be honest i won't deny that am happy with Nigeria now, my people are being shot at just because they protested to lend their voice to what they believe in.

they were unarmed but many of them are being shot and killed by the authorities, the continuous disgrace of sound democracy will be Nigeria's undoing

If u hypocrites and Kanu indeed called Nigeria a zoo, why are u now depending on the judgement of the courts in the zoo to grant him bail I thought u all said nothing works in the zoo and the zoo must fall. So why crying that the FG ignored court ruling when that same court is located in the zoo grin bunch of confused fellas. Ur dilector will eat half done beans till he reach age 70. Useless man and gullible followers

40 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer / German Chancellor Olaf Scholz To Visit Nigeria / Explosion Rocks NNPC Apapa, Lagos. 4 People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.