Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:58 PM

Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. (1673 Views)

Kano Grand Mosque Attack, Muslims And Terrorism / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Examining Muslims and Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 10, 2009
This is directed to the non-muslims who are fond of posting insults and hateful off-topic comments in this board. What do you hope to gain from it? Why the constant insults and disrespect just because you don't share the same religion with Muslims?
I am sure that whatever grudge you have against the Muslims cannot be settled by instigating ill-will between yourselves and them. Settle your differences  amicably, or at least try to do so. It is sad, seeing new non-muslim posters on the 'Islam for Muslims' board just jump into emulating the troublemakers by making posts with the intent of stirring hatred or anger.
Those guilty of fostering malice between others in this board should be thinking of ways to make the world a better place to live in, not spending their lives on the internet, trying to make sure peaceful coexistence between people of different religions never comes about.
And the Muslims, abeg, even though it might be difficult, answer with peace.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Tudor3(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2009
Non-muslims don't fuel hatred,it's inbuilt in you as a muslim,it comes natural when you convert. . .
I wonder when speaking the truth became an act of hatred. . . .
(tell the likes of abuzola and blabs787 to stop hauling insults at the 'religion' section)
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by babs787(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2009
@my good friend Tudor,could you show me where I hauled insults?
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by mukina2: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2009
They can fuel hatred all they want, i cant be bothered but as long as they do not derail any thread, i dont care who did or why they did. Do not derail threads.

This nonsense has got to stop.

If you feel you know what's right do a new thread and do not side track others thread, it would not be tolerated anymore.

If anyone likes start the usual " my post got deleted because i was saying the truth, blah blah you fear the truth" You should know by not that i am not bothered by such.

Stay on point.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by noetic2: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2009
what hatred?

is it the muslim that cannot state why he/she is a muslim that is being hated.

if u know what "holy" jihad means, then u should know who is spreading HATE. I dont know when commenting on islamic norms became spread of hate.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by muhsin(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2009
@Noetic2,

You are very unfair! I wonder. shocked
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2009
Tùdor:

Non-muslims don't fuel hatred,it's inbuilt in you as a muslim,it comes natural when you convert. . .
I wonder when speaking the truth became an act of hatred. . . .
(tell the likes of abuzola and blabs787 to stop hauling insults at the 'religion' section)

I love the way this was framed. Excellent question . . .
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2009
fellis:

This is directed to the non-muslims who are fond of posting insults and hateful off-topic comments in this board. What do you hope to gain from it? Why the constant insults and disrespect just because you don't share the same religion with Muslims?
I am sure that whatever grudge you have against the Muslims cannot be settled by instigating ill-will between yourselves and them. Settle your differences  amicably, or at least try to do so. It is sad, seeing new non-muslim posters on the 'Islam for Muslims' board just jump into emulating the troublemakers by making posts with the intent of stirring hatred or anger.
Those guilty of fostering malice between others in this board should be thinking of ways to make the world a better place to live in, not spending their lives on the internet, trying to make sure peaceful coexistence between people of different religions never comes about.
And the Muslims, abeg, even though it might be difficult, answer with peace.

Can someone pls define "insults" and "hateful" pls? If its anything like what the atheists and MUSLIMS do on the religion section then i'd wager only lambs post on the islam section.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by muhsin(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
@davidylan

Although telling you to be fair or just practically means wasting time and energy, I'll, anyway, say it again; please be. It doesn't cost much, does it?

You are always tirelessly heaping rubbish at Muslims, accusing us on also disturbing you on the Religion Board. Wallahi if there is any board I desert most it certainly will be that board. Why should I bother to visit there? And moreover, I don't know of any Muslim who constantly go there in the same way you do come here. We say and repeat that we don't like your presence, folks, but you ignore. I wonder what on God's earth you want from we Muslims?

And, lets assume we do, where is it said that you should respond in the same way your "enemy" attack you? I think the right strategy should be doing it in the other more tactful way so that you can win the battle. But most of your actions here are condemnable, damnable and uncalled for.

Its even an irony, at time, for its manifested that you are (let me admit) highly intelligent and perceptive. Yet you act obtusely, which is apparently below you.

Please be more matured.

Muhsin
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Tudor3(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2009
^^^ * yawns* tireless rant. . . .
you wan't a muslim constantly hounding the religion section. . . Abuzola. . .
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by bawomolo(m): 12:26am On Jun 12, 2009
what would be considered an insult?

me thinks you guys are being hyper sensitive.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by muhsin(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2009
1-Abuzola
2-?
3-?

But you folks:
1-davidylan
2-Osisi
3-neotic2
4-Tudor
5-JJYOU
6-bawomolo
7-etc

Fair? I doubt. shocked
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Realtol(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
I believe in co existence but u muslim is the one that's causing all the fracas in the house let's leave NL and take nigeria as an example how many time have u seen a religious crisis(attack) started by christian? take north for example, i'm sure u too can answer that? Are u the allah himself? Or can you judje more than allah? A chrirstian copper was raped and killed by ur p'ppl here in nigeria what is meaning of that? how many times have u seen christians assault you? If u can change ur orientation(jihad) the world would be a great place! Christian have their own bad part but on the assault/attack issue u need to check urself. I rest my case.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Realtol(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2009
Another example is osama bin ladden and dis boko haram guy yusuf, who blv dat the only way for them to gain admission to aljana is by killing christian and any1 who doesn't practise islam but u show me a christian who devoted his time to killing muslim and any1 who doesn't follow Jesus. Moreso these religions are brought and handed to us by strangers, secondly it's only God that know who is serving Him, thirdly we christian we preach love ur neighbour love ur God u muslim u say islam is peace but at the end we fight ourselves in a senseless wars, what an irony! We shud all check ourselves and adjust, we are the 1 dat are giving atheist, evolutionist to ridicule us with our God with our behaviour. Be either xstian or muslim, pls let be cautious and respective towards each other and shame would be satan's portion. Peace.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by olabowale(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2009
realtol, when a christian journalist woman says about the prophet (AS) that he would have make choices from the pageant contestants, a terrible example of what to say in the public, since she didnt say that Paul the eunich would not have the equipment to deal with the situation and Jesus will easily ignore the beatifuls, then we know that the starter of such a controversy was the muslim.

Though the girl knows that the prophet loves good things, but you do not say everything that runs through your mind. if you do, you will be considered a deseased mouthed person, flippant at best, irresponsible, for such.

I see many of your folks talking aboutthe action of the prophet with his young wife, Aisha, a situation that happened 1400 plus years ago; Aisha was a willing bride. Her father and mother participated in the marriage, and no one in the society used it to accuse Muhammad (AS), among all the many accusations. Today, we see the first class French Movie director Norma Polanski who slept with 13 years old girl in 1979, and the only thing the American government is after him for, is the rape, while France has no problem with it, and her age has no role in it since many of todays yanks even younger are doing it.

We see that you people criticise my beloved Muhammad as a man who married his adopted son's exwife, even to demostrate that no adoption is equal to blood relationship and no more adoption, while in America,  the jewish Movie Director Woody Allen married the adopted daughter Sue Yii, whom his wife Mia Farrow. America, in her rigorous sexual laws did not charge any of these participants for incest.

While Obama the President of the free world was a peaceful man as a candidate, today he won the Noble Peace Price Award, yet as a President, he is now a war president. Please consider that America is the moral heartbeat of the world, and if this man can wage war because his community (The USA) sees the enemy who are against the moral fiber of what America stands for, then the Muhammad (AS) who is the noble Prophet and his companion (RA), have the right to go against their enemy when they attained Power in Madina.

Moses did the same thing, he started meek until he ruined Egypt and then after crossing the Red Sea, war all the way. If Jesus did not fight, it s because he had no means because he started meek and he escalated up the point he asked for bags and Swords!

I wonder how you people then have the audacity without being contrived to insult the best of all mankind, Jesus in cluded, Muhammad (AS)?
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by olabowale(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2009
Realtol, you dont follow jesus. you follow Paul. now,that is the truth.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Realtol(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2009
Pls can i know why did you say i follow paul(thank God u didn't say saul) and Jesus? Firstly, i don't want to do this but i have to, since u prompt me. U compared muhamodu to Polanski, obama, woody allen and host of other celebrity who are just like u and i, should i blv that's muhamodu is not a prophet(who spirit of 4giveness and peace ought to be in him)? Is killing a way to make peace? Eye for an eye i guess, NO! If that supose to be da case then u & i wouldn't be alive today bcoz we had wrong God/Allah in many ways now if He didn't give us 2nd chance we are damn coz after we have been dead after wrong Him once we r going to hell fire/Janama. But HE(GOD) didn't do, that why can't muhamodu do that and you his followers(osama inclusive) since you blv islam is peace and not war. Xpecting ur own view happy sunday to you there.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Realtol(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2009
Moreso, moses(i didn't note b4) didn't fight/destroy egytian by sword, arrow, bow gun, bomb e.t.c it was by obidience that moses did that, go and recheck egytian was destroyed by the Almighty GOD in the ocean moses didn't assault them at all and you can't fight for God it's only God that can fight 4 you unless u r fighting for idol. God is greater than u and i, is greater than our enemy whom we labelled God's enemy, so no point in fighting for Him
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by olabowale(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Realtol: « #16 on: Today at 07:17:16 AM »
Pls can i know why did you say i follow paul(thank God u didn't say saul) and Jesus?
Pauk, Saul, tats just simantics. As to who is it that you follow, which is for the most part Saul (lol), the whole doctrine of Christianity is formulated by him, aint it? Jesus had just a smigget to do with it. While Jesus said to preserve the Laws and the Prophets, Saul of Tharius, says heck with it! Aint that the truth?

Firstly, i don't want to do this but i have to, since u prompt me. U compared muhamodu to Polanski, obama, woody allen and host of other celebrity who are just like u and i, should i blv that's muhamodu is not a prophet(who spirit of 4giveness and peace ought to be in him)?
Allah says of muhammad (AS) in surah Kahf, the last verse or the one just before it "Say (Muhammad) you are just a man, creation (bashr). Allah says of Adam (AS) that he is a creation too. Allah says of Jesus, the creation of jesus is like the creation of Adam. Jesus, Muhammad, Adam, Moses, etc (AS), you and I are creation, man. Adam was the source, so his creation was very basic. We are all in varied creation of what, from what he was created! You need knowledge, man.

Is killing a way to make peace? Eye for an eye i guess, NO!
Mose law was exactly that. Thats what Jesus said you should follow, unless you are a denier (am sure you are) or Jesus didnt tell the truth (i know he did, and you and Saul created your own details instead)?

If that supose to be da case then u & i wouldn't be alive today
But this was the case in Moses time, and mankind survived. Heck even it was a hard situation in the time of Noah, and yet the remnant of believers about 24 of them populated the earth again. Even before then, Adam was the only man, yet through this miracle of Allah, we have over 6 Billions of man on earth, today while many more have died through the ages.

bcoz we had wrong God/Allah in many ways now if He didn't give us 2nd chance we are damn coz after we have been dead after wrong Him once we r going to hell fire/Janama.
All avenues of forgiveness, repentance, mercy are opened to every man, woman until death closed them. From puberty to just before deathbed, why dont you seek God's true Mercy, Forgiveness by repentance and walking away from your evil ways, including the idolatry of 3 gods of Christianity, etc, the disbeliefs of God as practiced by Atheists, other pagans?

But HE(GOD) didn't do, that why can't muhamodu do that and you his followers(osama inclusive) since you blv islam is peace and not war.
Abraham, Moses, Solomon, David, just to name a few of the Christian personalities waged big time ways. 40 years Moses did until his death. Muhammad (AS) did not have any war until Badr which was the second year of Madina, just an eight year period. He fought disbelievers just like Moses. John and his father did not fight anyone.

Xpecting your own view happy sunday to you there.
Happy Sunday to you, too.

« #17 on: Today at 07:34:15 AM »
Moreso, moses(i didn't note b4) didn't fight/destroy egytian by sword, arrow, bow gun, bomb e.t.c
Even with the stick, they died, aint it? And killed nations after that, all the way to his death, almost 40 years after!

it was by obidience that moses did that, go and recheck egytian was destroyed by the Almighty GOD in the ocean moses didn't assault them at all
lol. Aburo, Moses used the assult weapon of its day. More like transformer because the same stick turned snake, 3 time, and other kinds of things and many uses. He killed many in wars after Egypt, you know.

and you can't fight for God
Ye you can when He commands you. If you do not do it, thats disobedience. Moses and others obeyed. Be like Moses, man.

it's only God that can fight 4 you unless u r fighting for idol.
If so Jesus didnt have a God that "can fight for" him. Even he cant fight to defend himself, hence no God can fight for you, because it seems to me that you and God are not on the same page;if He commmands, you will not follow, hence He will not look out for you.

God is greater than u and i, is greater than our enemy whom we labelled God's enemy, so no point in fighting for Him
Even when he commands you?
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Realtol(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2009
You muslim your blv is that of saul b4 his eyes were open (and became paul), he killed, maim, critize christian thinking he was doing da right thing b4 his encounter with the Lord Jesus nowaday u(muslim) too terorize christian what is the different btw u & saul? Now tell me when your GOD appear to u and tell u to go and kill your enemy whom u labelld HIS enemy. Does that mean it pays God for sinner to die than to repent? U must be outta your mind men, Jesus preach love(to the extent that if your enemy slap u one side of your cheeck turn the other, if he seize your tunic give him your cloak, pray for, ) Infact go and read mattew chapter 5 vs 38 to 48 and see the distinction btw son of God who knows him well to muhamodu who preach war maybe we should watch out for second muhamodu(osama bin ladden) who is doing exactly what muhamodu did during his lifetime killing and preaching war, look at boko aram, alqaeda killing people all in the name of fatimah's dad e.t.c i guess u wouldn't wish any of your family death from any of this sect, u don't wanna go down there, pls change your orientation u can't make peace by war. A word is enough.,, ,   God is not god of war! In the Bible God destroy sodom by brimstone falling from heaven, (without the paticipation of any man be it prophet or ordinary man to lift a sword in that destruction) I blv your allah can't do that, that's why he needed u to do it since he(allah) is defenceless and need u to fight for him! Can he? A serving copper was despoiled and killed in Nigeria here, don't u think that's ungodly and barbaric or is the allah that ask them to disfigure her("kafar" as u would say) b4 killing her? Change your orientation lil' dude. U r living in a war free state(usa) why can't u go and spend a month in afgan, iran, iraq or somali(muslim dominated countries) and latter come and tell me your experience. Well i'm not surprised the Bible tell us your origin.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by blacwizard: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2009
Abuzola does the same thing to christains, so?

U fanatic muslims can blow urselves to bits, & i wont bat an eyelid.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by muhsin(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2009
blacwizard:

Abuzola does the same thing to christains, so?

When last did he do that?

U fanatic muslims can blow urselves to bits, & i wont bat an eyelid.

A different case.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Realtol(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2009
Olabowale i blv u saw my post where are you? I would like to blv ur conection is down maybe when it's up u w get back and say something or should i blv u r short of word?
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by olabowale(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
lol. am not always on the line.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by olalekan1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
Having studied Realto's post, I can conclude that he is inexperienced. Its like immaturity is affecting him.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Realtol(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hey class Clown cleric (olalekan1) come back and explain yourself what can dimwit like you use to conclude on my stand?
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by olalekan1(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2009
@ realtol I can see you that you are just growing on nairaland.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by zayhal(f): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2009
This thread is all about being civil and making peace yet some people have begun to do the direct opposite.

At this point I have to ask, what do you people really gain from these insults and name-calling?
Answers,
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by Realtol(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
olalekan1 that's y i call u dimwit, why would u say such thing at first place, if u r not just been born to this site let alone of grow.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by muhsin(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2009
Hi there,

Please heed to zayhal hint guys. Thanks
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by N101: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2009
Normally I don't post on stuff like this, but I have to say that there's a lack of maturity on both sides, Muslim and Christian. 

If I want a conversation with someone of a different faith I would definitely not be having it on NL.  Realtol might be perceived as "immature" but his posts here (except the name-calling ones) are the closest I've seen to a conciliatory approach, even if I may not agree with everything he has said.  How many of you can say that you apply the same in your conversations with others? 

I agree, the hatred - for that is what it is - really should stop.  A few myopic people de-rail perfectly good threads for no good reason.
Re: Stop Fuelling Hatred Between Muslims And Non-muslims. by ttruth(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
@post :

The truth hurts. What the Christians do is post the truth about Islam cult belief system.

The christians love the muslims and they don't hate the muslims. It is the muslims who have been commanded by their Quran to hate Christians, and attack them after the forbidden months grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

The evidence is there for all to see. You can see how the Muslims North always attack the Christians whenever and anyhow they like and the Northern leaders just pretend as if nothing happen or turn face the other way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crippled Man Crawls Daily To The Mosque For Past 65 Years / Help!:jinn Attack On Me { Female} / Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.