Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Lets Be Friends - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lets Be Friends (1051 Views)

Cartoon Characters We Wish We Could Be Friends With In Real Life / Plz Lets Be Kept Abreast With Recent Auditions, Here In Phc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Be Friends by tox(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2006
It's time for us to meet don't you thing so.or just lets be friend!maybe you need to know and make one another feel important and know that no one is small in every thing!cos these forum is melt for those who wants the best of advise and meet good and responsible friends,plz no insult and no harrasment am happy am happy we down to earth!cheers!! cheesy
Re: Lets Be Friends by sidnazious(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2006
Lets be friends.

syntaxsydney@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Be Friends by tox(f): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2006
temitope is a nice girl but theirs one thing dat never stop to happen!the friends are just never their! it's like their river never wanting to stay, the last person she could alwayz count on said all d good things but what was d problem and it's alamng dat when ever they leave they are alwayz wanting to come back wat really do you think is best for her cos i don't want her to do what i won't do cheers guy it's up to you!!,
Re: Lets Be Friends by tox(f): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2006
what do i say!that u don't find d topic interesting embarassed, i wish u knew wat made the topic flow in my mind but don't forget that d more post you make the more resreach i go for and don't forget u're helping others if you're like 2 meet temitope get me informed and letz help deal with d queston datz here onces and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!chress guyz grin,
Re: Lets Be Friends by tox(f): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2006
guyz plz am waiting for the answers i need to get the replyz fast ok the first 10people getz some nices gifts so don't piss out these no joke and dis no 3350 so start sending!cos my chick is waiting for the righttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

(1) (Reply)

Who Luvs D Crazy Ed, Edd And Eddy? / Anybody Watching The New Show *the Family* On Channel 4? / Office Trailer: Two Brides And A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.