Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:39 PM

Is It Possible To Pray And Fast On A Christmas Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible To Pray And Fast On A Christmas Day (482 Views)

Notorious tragedies On Christmas day / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Pray And Fast On A Christmas Day by emekz1: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello nairalanders,I got engaged in a discussion with some of my friends,which was about praying and fasting on a Christmas day.
I want to know if it is weird or possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Pray And Fast On A Christmas Day by DebbyChris(f): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Why not? you just look for any school or quiet place and do your fasting and prayer there.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Pray And Fast On A Christmas Day by emekz1: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
DebbyChris:
Why not? you just look for any school or quiet place and do your fasting and prayer there.
Nice suggestion
Re: Is It Possible To Pray And Fast On A Christmas Day by plappville(f): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Check the bible if the Apostles fasted on Christmas day.... wink then you know if this day is important or not.
Re: Is It Possible To Pray And Fast On A Christmas Day by God2man(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin
There is already a weekend deliverance prayer and fasting program at MFM prayer city from Dec 25 to 27, so what is the problem?
If you do not eat on Christmas day, you will still plenty when God answers your prayers,

Pray now so that you will not force yourself to pray.

God2man

(1) (Reply)

As Inspired By The Holy.... 1st, January 2016... / Christians, Please Try To Do All This In 2016 / Why Are Night Prayers Special?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.