Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. (4725 Views)

Elizade University Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff, January 2018 / Nigerian Maritime University Recruitment 2017 / 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Akwa Ibom State
University INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
ADVERTISEMENT FOR
ACADEMIC AND NON-
TEACHING STAFF VACANCIES
Applications are hereby
invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following
academic and non-teaching
vacancies in various
departments/units of the
university as indicated below:
ACADEMIC STAFF VACANCIES Professors, Readers, Senior
Lecturers,Lecturer I, Lecturer
II, Assistant Lecturer,
Graduate Assistant,
Technologists (Science,
Language and Mass Communication Laboratories)
NON-TEACHING STAFF
VACANCIES
Personal Secretary I, Personal
Secretary II, Confidential
Secretary I, Architects I, II, Quantity Surveyor I, and
Surveyor II
Senior Estate Officer,Engineer
I, II (Electrical, Civil, &
Mechanical)
Town Planning Officer I, II, Senior Librarian, Librarian I,
Librarian II, Assistant
Librarian, Graduate Assistant,
Medical Officer II, Pharmacist
II, Nursing Officer II, Senior
Pharmacy Assistant Laboratory Assistant, Senior
Medical Records Asst Health
Assistant, Safety Officer II,
Principal Medical Lab.
Assistant, Coach (football,
tennis, volleyball, basketball, badminton, handball, athletics)
, Engineer I, II (Civil/Auto &
Electronics), Higher Technical
Officer, Technical Officers II,
Quantity Surveyor II, Web
Master II, I, Programmer II, I, Library Officer I,
Library Officer II,
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates for each position
should submit 15 (fifteen)
copies of applications, photocopies of credentials,
and other valid documents,
accompanied by Curriculum
Vitae organized as follows:
1. Full names with surname in
capitals 2. Sex 3. Date of Birth 4. Nationality
5. State/Local Government/
Town of origin
6. Marital status
7. Number, names and ages of
children 8. Post desired, and Faculty/
Department
9. Current Postal Address
10. GSM Phone Number & e-
mail address
11. Permanent home address 12. Institutions attended with
dates
13. Academic qualifications
with dates
14. List of publications with
dates 15. Working experience
16. Present Employment:
employer, status, Salary Scale/
Step
17. Membership of
professional bodies 18. Academic honours and
distinctions
19. Extracurricular activities
20. Names and address of 3
(three) referees, (two of
whom must be authorities in candidates field of study), and
who should forward reports
directly to the Registrar,
Akwa Ibom State University
(AKSU)
All applications should be clearly marked with the
“Position/Department” applied
for, on the envelope, and
addressed to reach:
The Registrar
Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin
LGA
P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom
State
and must be submitted to
reach the Registrar not later than 6 (six) weeks, i.e. 29th
January, 2016 from the date
of the advertisement.
cc:.Lalasticlala,seun
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1073078509377776&id=945417088810586&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6231845171135916022%3Amf_story_key.-4159099121041626110%3Aei.6231845179435998383.6039715689850.19.0&__tn__=%2As

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by ggirl4real: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm interested o
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by Shirbrown(f): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2016
ggirl4real:
I'm interested o
me too, have you applied? I intend to submit my application next Monday.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by ggirl4real: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Shirbrown:

me too, have you applied? I intend to submit my application next Monday.

I should submit mine tomorrow. Are you resident in Akwa Ibom State?
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by Shirbrown(f): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
ggirl4real:

no, am in abia state
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by Shirbrown(f): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
ggirl4real:

no, am in abia state
please let me know how your application submission went today.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by ggirl4real: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Shirbrown:

no, am in abia state

please let me know how your application submission went today.

I couldn't go today. The person I was supposed to go with was not ready. I'll do that unfailingly on Monday.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by Shirbrown(f): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
ggirl4real:

I couldn't go today. The person I was supposed to go with was not ready. I'll do that unfailingly on Monday.

aii, will be there on Monday too God willing. Thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by suyamasta(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Not bad
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by ik4life: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Shirbrown:

where in abia are u,am in abia too I will like to go.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by mojounited(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Shirbrown:

ggirl4real:

@ggirl4real and Shirbrown, do you reside in Akwa Ibom? And how are you getting there? Would have gone but I no sabi road to Mkpat Enin...Help! Now I'm gingered to go submit an application as well cheesy

Abeg let's connect and maybe start a networking group to share relevant information... God willing, I'll be AKSU on Monday or Tuesday unfailingly
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by hector: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
ok. so submitting it is by Post abi??
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by mojounited(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
hector:
ok. so submitting it is by Post abi??
Yes, you can submit via post. You should do that asap as the deadline for submission is fast approaching. As for me, I'll find my way down there in person. Wish there was a proper satnav/Google map, that'd have made my journey a lot easier...
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by ggirl4real: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
mojounited:

@ggirl4real and Shirbrown, do you reside in Akwa Ibom? And how are you getting there? Would have gone but I no sabi road to Mkpat Enin...Help! Now I'm gingered to go submit an application as well cheesy

Abeg let's connect and maybe start a networking group to share relevant information... God willing, I'll be AKSU on Monday or Tuesday unfailingly

Lol...will be going there on Monday too. I reside in AKS
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by mojounited(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
ggirl4real:

Lol...will be going there on Monday too. I reside in AKS
Ok nice, I reside in AKS too and i'm looking forward to it as well. If I can't make it down there on Monday then it'll definitely be on Tuesday. I'd like to get in touch with you, if thats okay...how do I do that? I think it'd be nice to keep in touch for updates and network for other prospective roles...

Meanwhile, did you submit an application at Federal Polytechnic, Ukana? I think they recruited sometime late last year
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by Shirbrown(f): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
ik4life:
where in abia are u,am in abia too I will like to go.

sorry I read this post late am already on my way back from Mkpat enin, I left abia this morning and av submitted my application.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
but lemme say something...there's a price to pay for those that are willing to lay the sacrifice..nothing goes for free...pure legit
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by Shirbrown(f): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=donvico18 post=41874643]but lemme say something...there's a price to pay for those that are willing to lay the sacrifice..nothing goes

please explain more on the sacrifice and how it's related to AKSU recruitment
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by GentleNaaz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
donvico18:
but lemme say something...there's a price to pay for those that are willing to lay the sacrifice..nothing goes for free...pure legit
I am willing to pay d price. Wats d sacrifice all about?
Re: Akwa Ibom State University...recruitment. by AmazingTouch: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Whats the latest update?

(1) (Reply)

Opay Interview, Pls Is It Worth Going? / Waterspring International School, Akure / Wrong Phone Number On The CV I Sent To Conoil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.