Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Friend-sister Intimacy/relashionship::sadist Angry Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend-sister Intimacy/relashionship::sadist Angry Brother (944 Views)

Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change / See What Sadist Ladies Now Do / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend-sister Intimacy/relashionship::sadist Angry Brother by Habayomie(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Having gone far and wide,it still baffles me why Guys always dissapprove of their Friend DATING their younger Sisters.
In my own current situation,my friend is totally against me dating or going intimate with his sister.Which I tagged selfishness!
--Guys,please let's know why you are so jealous.
--Girls,share your elder brother's story.
Re: Friend-sister Intimacy/relashionship::sadist Angry Brother by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
It's so weird. Ugh.
Re: Friend-sister Intimacy/relashionship::sadist Angry Brother by feran15(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Habayomie:
Having gone far and wide,it still baffles me why Guys always dissapprove of their Friend DATING their younger Sisters.
In my own current situation,my friend is totally against me dating or going intimate with his sister.Which I tagged selfishness!
--Guys,please let's know why you are so jealous.
--Girls,share your elder brother's story.

not jealous. they probably dont think you are good enough or they dont want you to treat their sister the way you treat other ladies

1 Like

Re: Friend-sister Intimacy/relashionship::sadist Angry Brother by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
OP, how far and how wide have you gone? I am curious grin

Actually, most guys don't agree on this because they know their friends well and they understand what they are capable of.

You see, when guys come together to chat, they talk about a lot of things, but mostly at the heart of their discussions are the ones about their "paroles" with ladies.
They will tell stories of how they chyked one chick and how they had sex with her, and how the sex was like and how they played other ladies the same way and all that stuff.

So when a guy's younger sister wants to date any of his friends, he will begin to put his sister in the shoes of these ladies that he and his friends have talked about.

Also, being fully aware of his friend's personality and character and knowing his past escapades with ladies, it would be hard to trust that his friend would be loyal to his sister.

3 Likes

Re: Friend-sister Intimacy/relashionship::sadist Angry Brother by chibwike(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:
OP, how far and how wide have you gone? I am curious grin

Actually, most guys don't agree on this because they know their friends well and they understand what they are capable of.

You see, when guys come together to chat, they talk about a lot of things, but mostly at the heart of their discussions are the ones about their "paroles" with ladies.
They will tell stories of how they chyked one chick and how they had sex with her, and how the sex was like and how they played other ladies the same way and all that stuff.

So when a guy's younger sister wants to date any of his friends, he will begin to put his sister in the shoes of these ladies that he and his friends have talked about.

Also, being fully aware of his friends personality and character and knowing his past escapades with ladies, it would be hard to trust that his friend would be loyal to his sister.

Exactly
Re: Friend-sister Intimacy/relashionship::sadist Angry Brother by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
chibwike:
Exactly

Thanks for agreeing with me, bro. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used Female Condom Here,what Is It Like? / Sud I Play Along / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.