Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Infinix Hot 2: Solution To Moving File to Internal Memory. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 2: Solution To Moving File to Internal Memory. (2882 Views)

Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? / How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 2: Solution To Moving File to Internal Memory. by Ozize(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Helo guys. i bought an infinix hot 2 phone and was having problem trying to move folders to my sd card. after searching and browsing the internet and still couldnt find any solition to this. i decided to solve it myself. lets not waste time.

go to settings::storage:: select unmount SD card. now connect ur phone to a pc, u will instantly be able to gain access to ur phone's internal memory. note that u will not be able to access ur SD card until the phone is disconnected from PC and mounted.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Sub As Lower Rate For Both New And Old Sim / Turn Off Whatsapp Without Turning-off Data On Your Symbian And Java Phones / How To Read Any PDF Documents With Your Java Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.