Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Fellow Webmasters Please Review This Website... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fellow Webmasters Please Review This Website... (381 Views)

Hello Fellow Webmasters Please I Need Help / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Webmasters Please Review This Website... by cyberwaver(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Please i would like you to review this Question and Answer Web Portal.
All opinions are readily accepted.
http://Ngedugurus.com
Thanks
Re: Fellow Webmasters Please Review This Website... by cyberwaver(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Fellow Webmasters Please Review This Website... by cyberwaver(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2015
A Question and Answer Web Portal has now been created for education purpose.
The purpose of the web portal is to give Nigerian Students the avenue to share their educational problems with gurus and get accurate answers.
Another thing the more questions you answer and the more questions you create, the greater points you will get to be a Top Guru that will be featured on the web portal.
The Web/Portal web address is http://ngedugurus.com .
Please share this info to all your friends and give it the population it so deserve.
Re: Fellow Webmasters Please Review This Website... by cyberwaver(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Free Websites And Free App Earn Money / I Need My Webform To Auto-send SMS To Mobile Numbers When Submitted / Buy Sms At #1 At 1unit Per Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.