Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (40986 Views)

. / Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt / Tomato Glut Hits Katsina Markets As Price Drop To N300 From N5, 000 Per Basket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
sales is as important as cultivation and production.
focus on selling as well as production
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hybrid suckers are available for sale you can contact Demola on 07060556946 or 08092034147
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by cisse7575(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Is there anyone having suckers available? Want to start plantations on 10 acres of land. How much does it goes for?
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:53am On Aug 11, 2019
bn
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Baruwadele: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning lesgup I am in need of more farmland and suckers to expand my farm business I sent my worker to your farm but met your absence. Please get in touch asap! Thanks.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2019
okay. @baruwa You can call. Thanks.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by oshionelecky: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2019
RedGarlic:
Nice one lesup.. Can you link me up with any of these processing company locally.. I have unlimited access to plantains for sale.. Farm location is in Edo state..

pls i want to buy plantain, how much do you sell a boxer/J5 load?

my Whatsapp is 08169720230

thanks
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
oshionelecky:

pls i want to buy plantain, how much do you sell a boxer/J5 load?
my Whatsapp is 08169720230
thanks
you can get in touch
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
You want to buy good farmland with no stress or wahala kindly read through this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4795769/buy-cheap-farm-land-hybrid
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Agriculture is not a get rich quick scheme
but can create a sustainable income that can last for decades.

That's why its important to start building your wealth in agriculture for now.

anybody that tells you,you will be a millionaire in moment venturing into agric business is a liar.

This is important to note especially for new comers.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
To get to where you want to be tomorrow
You have to do things that will get you there starting today

You are 30 today and you want to start that project or learn that skill that will take 5 years to complete which means you will be 35 by the time you are done.

You know what?
Whether you go for it or not,you will be 35 in 5 years.

Whether you start doing the things you really want or not,tomorrow will still come and you will regret not starting yesterday

If you are interested in a project or career but you feel because it would take a big time (maybe 3 years) to see results and you decide not to pursue it.

I have news for you
The 3 years will still come
And you will regret not starting 3 years earlier

The best time to plant an Iroko tree is 20 years ago
The next best time is NOW
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Key factor to selling plantain is the knowledge.

Get the right knowledge and this thread will give you the necessary direction on how to sell

#DoPlantain
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
One of the important factor you need to consider when venturing into plantain farm business is market
do you have a market to sell your plantain or you don't.

once you do,then every other things are simplified.

This thread provide more valuable information and insights to that.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Intentions don't produce result,only actions do
As we are drawing closer to another new month what steps have you taken concerning it
Take massive steps...

have a great day

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
What steps are you taken to take advantage of this agric season
This year is rolling by
Don't waste it.
Happy sunday everyone
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
only for those looking to sell their plantain A very informative thread!
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Invest 80% of your time in selling your farm produce and 20% in production by then you will have a good revenue for your efforts
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by aigbuzafranklin(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2020
Please I just started planting of plantain on 7 acres...I need help in getting in touch with companies that buy plantain
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2020
aigbuzafranklin:
Please I just started planting of plantain on 7 acres...I need help in getting in touch with companies that buy plantain
7 acres is too small....I will suggest that you get other plantain farmers in the location so you can have volumes to be able to sell to companies

Sincerely,7 acres is too small
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by aigbuzafranklin(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2020
Thank you for your responds... Please Like how many acres do I need to have the volume to sell to companies?
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by pawn89(m): 2:33am On May 30, 2020
I have a 24 acres of plantain plantation that will be ready for harvest in about 2 months , my farm is located in Edo state,I'll appreciate if you can provide companies that will need the produce in large quantities

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by walexsho(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
plantain farmers... let meet here on WhatsApp group: https://chatdotwhatsapp.com/Iyah6dcrXiJ03BdzHzL9nn
copy and paste to your browser and change chatdot to chat.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2020
pawn89:
I have a 24 acres of plantain plantation that will be ready for harvest in about 2 months , my farm is located in Edo state,I'll appreciate if you can provide companies that will need the produce in large quantities
Kindly call +2348164628081
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2020
Many years ago,my real challenge was accessing good market for what myself and the team were producing on the farm.

5 years ago,we broke through with our network of buyers across all the food products we produce on the farm.

Now,i believe what we cultivate in our various farm estates are far lesser than the demand we currently have.

This is what I learnt during those years we were trying to find our feet getting sales

1. Create relationship with numerous buyers

2. If you have large acreage of crops to be harvested,keep in touch weeks or months ahead with your buyers

3. Locations matters
cultivate crops in areas where you have demands.
You can't just cultivate any crops in any farm location.
The importance of being at the right location cannot be over-emphasize.

Our farm estates at ilorin, ogbomoso, ijebu-igbo are still open to agric investors/farmers who want to own their farm business.
You don't have to worry about where to sell your produce..... market is guaranteed for all of those on our farm estates.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by migeoart(f): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
I need quality plantain for plantain flour production

I will need the supply on a regular basis and also i am based in lagos

Send me a chat 07087244361 pls you shld have a proper logistics plan thanks

I need them on or b4 december 23rd thanks
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
migeoart:
I need quality plantain for plantain flour production

I will need the supply on a regular basis and also i am based in lagos

Send me a chat 07087244361 pls you shld have a proper logistics plan thanks

I need them on or b4 december 23rd thanks
Kindly call 08164628081

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia / GB Foods Tomato: Tinubu Inaugurates ‘Africa’s Largest’ Tomato Processing Factory / Cocoa Farmers Make More Money On Weaker Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.