Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers (5461 Views)

Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman / #dasukigate: EFCC On The Trail Of Two Fleeing PDP Chieftains / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by dennylove(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2006
DONZMAN,YOU ARE MY MAN!!!!!!!!!! thank for the support. cool cool cheesy
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2006
Birds of the same feathers?
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2006
That must mean non-nigerian scammers worldwide too do so because of its corrupt leaders? Stop deceiving yourselves as two wrongs never make a right
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by dafman(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2006
Reading some of the racist comments on the youtoube video you will think Nigerians are the worst scammers and spammers. Can you compare the number of spam messages in your inbox to that of 419 messages? all sorts of junk mails clog my inbox daily from stupid american companies, there are even many scam websites that appear to be genuine milking money from gullible Nigerians and other nationals who think you have to pay money to them before you can apply for the Visa Lottery, the official dv lottery website even warns people against such fraudulent websites.

The white people are just dumbfounded that africans can be smart enough to dupe them, that's the reason for all the special attention it's not like we are the country with the highest number of scammers or dupes. Going through the scam mails you even wonder who the criminal is, someone asks you to give him your account so that he can send millions stolen by his country's former leader and you agree. Who's guilty?
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Mariory(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2006
rudeboy:

MARIORY,a simple question,may be you ''re form a POOR FAMILY,and one of your family member HITTTTTTTT money from the MAGAAAA,to change the poverty in your family,WILL YOU TELL HIM TO RETURN THE MONEY TO THE OWNER TO THE OYINBOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin

The sooner the EFCC gets you the better. I hope they are watching these forums. Hell maybe I'll even drop them an email to look through these boards.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Megzyone: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2006
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by shanko(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2006
I LOVE MY COUNTRY I NO GO LIE. i JUSR WANDER IF DIS OYINBOS NO JUST GET SENSE NI OR NA JAZZ BOIS DEY USE FOR DEM
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by rudeboy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2006
shanko,you are my business partner,abeg, give me your profile so we go run things together, thank 4 the support.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2006
So Nairaland has suddenly become a breeding ground for hardened yahoo yahoo boys? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by BigB11(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2006
I'm still eager to know why some appealing topics posted on this forum are deleted after only being posted for few minutes or couple of hours and others are left posted for many many days.

Is this site (Nairaland) a snare?

Are we being used?

Are we being watched?

Is this site (Nairaland) truly represent freedom of speech or is just a joke?

It is fair and we deserve to know.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by rudeboy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2006
BIG BOY1,so what are you insinuating now, that SEUN is a 419er??
?or he is playing PRANK ON PEOPLE'S INTELLIGENTby the way are you paying for subscription??
why? can't peoples appreciate what they have??
NA WAOOO, IF HE DEY PAIN YOU GO GET UR OWN WEBSITE NOW. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2006
Am sure we could with more intelligent people than the likes of rudeboy?!
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2006
Am sure we could do with more intelligent people on this forum than the likes of rudeboy the yahoo yahoo proponent?!
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 12:26am On Oct 27, 2006
Am sure we could do with more intelligent people on this forum than the likes of rudeboy the yahoo yahoo proponent?!
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 27, 2006
Yeah we could do with more intelligent people than know how to hit the reply button just once and let it go. This isn't push and start, one click is enough.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Jakumo(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2006
Rudeboy, remember that no matter how well an internet criminal thinks he or she has concealed their IP address,  the bloodhounds of the law can and will sniff out the TRUE IP address and street address used by scammers, then one by one they will be alligned in the crosshairs and dispatched with extreme prejudice like the despicable vermin that they are.   Celebrate in your grand illusion while you can, buddy, before the spiky hammer descends for the Big Bang, like in the video link posted in this thread.

419 fraudsters do incalculable damage to the legitimate Nigerian business community by destroying hard-earned reputations and foreclosing trade and commerce opportunities in the global market.  Convicted 419 scammers need to be lined up and liberally machine-gunned till they turn into oozing red jelly-fish. I would gladly do the honors with a wide, shit-eating grin if so tasked.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by juw0n(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2006
WHAT IS 419,WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF 419 OR WHY IS AN AVERAGE BOY IN NIGERIA TODAY IS DOING YAHOO YAHOO.PLS READ THIS ARTICLE

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/emmanuel-franklyne-ogbunwezeh/efcc-and-cyber-crimes-the-true-les.html
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by baby4u2(f): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2006
rudeboy and followers can u pls stop acting unintelligent here and try and contribute constructive advice to try and stop this hoodlums. for ur info they scam nigerians too, even their own familymembers. i seriously hope ur joking and are not part of this boys?
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Odeku(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2006
IBB introduced 419, he introduced graduate to driving luxurious buses, he stole out money, lets have 1 million man march to his mansion in Minner and demand out money back. until then we can cry all we want.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by rudeboy(m): 2:33am On Oct 28, 2006
BABY4U2,i appreciate ur advise,but that's the only way to make COOL money without STRESS.see, am a HUSTLER n A BADBOY!!!!!!!!!!,hmmmmmmmmmm,did i just say HUSTLER,am SOOOORY, cry angry cry cry
forgive me LORD, i know i ain't living right but gotta make this thing call MONEY,EGO,DOOOOO b/4 i died.cool shocked cool
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Mariory(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2006
rudeboy:

BABY4U2,i appreciate your advise,but that's the only way to make COOL money without STRESS.see, am a HUSTLER n A BADBOY!!!!!!!!!!,hmmmmmmmmmm,did i just say HUSTLER,am SOOOORY, cry angry cry cry
forgive me LORD, i know i ain't living right but gotta make this thing call MONEY,EGO,DOOOOO b/4 i died.cool shocked cool

I hope and pray your life gets as increadily torturous as humanly possible, as soon as possible.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2006
Donzman:

Yeah we could do with more intelligent people than know how to hit the reply button just once and let it go. This isn't push and start, one click is enough.

so what was that about? do you want to tell me that you don't know that network gprs failures are a norm here
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by mazaje(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2006
the witer of the article wrote and i quote
"Any government who could not protect and guarantee the basic or fundamental interests of its citizens reserves no moral right to prosecute or punish them, when they try to do so themselves, in ways that is not in consonance with the law. This holds true, because the government has not respected the ontological laws that gave it birth; which implies catering to the interests of its citizens.  So the citizens are not morally bound to owe any allegiance to the laws of such a state "
That is perfectly true. if the government will provide jobs to the desperates youths and make them self dependent yahoo boys will be history. but when the governtment is horrible and it expects it citizens to be good is not just sensible. when theives like governor dariye of plateau state that was caught with millions of pounds in the UK and fayose of ekiti state are still in government how do u expect yahoo boys to stop doing what they are doing. when the theiving rich members of the nation(bode george and tony anehni to mention a few) are being glorified, respected and seen as role models how do u expect the yahoo boys to desist from their acts? when the police force is the most corrupt institution in a county how do u expect the yahoo boys to gave up? when people like cris uba and his fellow god father counterpart in oyo state (the ugly former meat seller turned politician i don't remember his name) are being glorified for their theft and wrong doings in public , how do u expect the yahoo boy to agreee he is doing wrong? when the vice persident of the country openly agreed he and the president  stole by making remarks like "Obasajo made more money than me in this administration" why wont the yahoo boys be on rampage? According to the law of economics where there is economic regression and collapse there will be crime, war and conflict which will lead to poverty and as we all know poverty leads to so many things. when the productive youths are left in a situiation of 'hang on or fall off' how wont they do yahoo yahoo to survive and hang on? since we know that they are poor and poverty is the root of all evil coupled with that the government can't provide for them in all ways.how do u expect the yahoo boys to stop what they are doing when their role model is the government(too much corruption an greed in the system)? when they don't have nothing in the presence of so much how do u expect them to sit back and relax and keep on dying due to the poverty that is imposed upon them by their selfish and greedy government. we sit down and talk all day when we know that the government is to blame for all what is happening in the country, when trasperancy international was rating nigeria it didnt say the yahoo boys were the most corrupt people of the nation, it said the presidency and the police force were the most coruppt sect of government. when there is lawlessness at the top how do u expect oder to exist at the bottom? yahoo yahoo is just a manifestaion of the governments failure to take care of its people. to end it all if the government becomes responsible yahoo yahoo will die a natural death.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by rudeboy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2006
MAZAJEEEEEEEEE,i am feeling you like NO OTHER.
thank for the TRUTH. YOU ARE THE B-O=M-B. wink wink
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Jakumo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2006
Mazaje the Nigerians who loot the proceeds of oil sales in the national treasury are criminals of the first order, BUT the pool of money from which they drink is deep and wide, and it is located within Nigeria.

419 fraudsters on the other hand plunder the meager savings of retirees, widows and regular 9 to 5 working folks, many of whom are driven to suicide after losing all they worked for throughout their lives, and those victims come from all corners of the globe, rather than just Nigeria. That, in my opinion, is what makes 419 criminals infinitely more evil and deserving of summary culling than traditional treasury looters, as despicable as they may be.

Finally the claim that it is ok to turn to crime just because others are seen plundering makes as much sense as expressing an interest in performing human sacrifice simply because the practice is rampant in Africa. Does one always have to follow the worst examples one sees simply because those precedents exist ?
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by mazaje(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2006
@Jakumo
what am saying here is that yahoo yahoo is the faliure of the government in nigeria, am not justifying the yahoo boy's actions, am just saying instead of blaming them, blame the corrupt government that forced them in to yahoo yahoo. most of them wont do the yahoo yahoo had the gorvernment been responsible. the same government that set up organisations like EFCC to prosecute the yahoo boys is the same government that forced them into it . thats a double standard and it doesnt make sense to me. why wont the EFCC be on the neck of the police force that every body knows is one of the most coruppt institution in the country(the police is far worse than the yahoo boys)? where is the justice when former inspector general of police tafa balogon was sentenced to about 2 years in prisonment for stealing billions of naira, when so many yahoo boys are awaiting trail for over 3-4years for duping some greedy foreigner. its the total decay of the government that is reesponsible for the yahoo boys actions i will repeat again if the government becomes responsible yahoo boys will cease to exist
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by kitaun(m): 1:47am On Oct 30, 2006
Do 2 wrongs make a right? Aren't there fraudsters and scammers that are from relatively corruption-free nations?
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Jakumo(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2006
Kitaun, you just have made THE key observation.  If for the sake of argument we choose to rationalize the actions of home-based Nigerian internet scammers in light of the fact that Nigerian institutions and rulers are endemically corrupt and rarely punished, how do we explain the reality that a substantial number of Nigerian internet scammers began and expanded their criminal careers not in Nigeria but in myriad other countries such as Spain, South Africa, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Burundi, Thailand, Britain and even the United States ?

Are those teeming hordes of Nigerian wire fraudsters in the global diaspora also just as eligible to claim moral innocence because the Nigerian government, located in another time zone, conveniently retains its status in their sick minds as the bogey-man to be blamed for the criminal path those expatriate Nigerians have chosen ? 

Having personally received correspondence from a fair number of internationally based would-be 419 internet fraudsters both by email and in recorded phone messages, I can assure you that quaint Nigerian diction and those strong Igbo accents give the slime-balls away every time as born and bred Nigerian Igbos WHO RESIDE ALL OVER THE GLOBE, and who prefer no other livelihood than that of unrepentant predatory wire fraud and practiced deceit.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by Mariory(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2006
The silence in response to the two previous posts above mine from the scammers and their supporters is deafening and quite revealing. "Cat + cut tongue" comes to mind.

Basically,
Scammers = Retards + Lazy + Untruthful + Criminals + Unintelligent + Disgrace

You boys and girls think you're smart? Wait for it. It will come.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by mazaje(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2006
when i talk about scammers i talk about yahoo boys in nigeria not in any other place and i still insist
Bad leadership in nigeria= yahoo boys
am not in support of yahoo boys. a very good friend of mine(Iranian) was a victim and since after his encounter with them his life has not been the same he is still trying to revive from what they did to him but still all blame and no action wont solve the problem. yahoo yahoo has brought too much negative image on Nigeria, but we all know how this can be tackled and eventually brought to an end. honestly speaking we all know that the EFCC lacks the technical know how , the man power and the capacity to contain this yahoo boys and put an end to it. it has eaten too deep and the efcc lacks the strength to put an end to it we all know it ,so the only thing that will put an end to it is good governance. i know that most of the yahoo boys will desist from it once they government comes to their rescue. so i still blame the government and i repeat in Nigeria's case the gorvenment is the role model of the yahoo boys cos they too are fraudsters and scammers. some of they yahoo boys get their ideas from the government am seroius. decipline and good governance is the only thing that will put an end to this the efcc can do what ever it can but they will only keep on spreading it to other parts of the continent, yahoo boys are running out of nigeria to countries like ghana, cameroun and togo for the fear of the efcc(is the efcc helping to stop the scam or spreading it around?). they only thing that can put and end this thing is good governance(empowerment of the yahoo boys by the government).
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by baby4u2(f): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2006
mazaje i seriously see where ur point came from. From the way u have written i can see ur educated and are not into yahoo yahoo (hopefully am right). definitely the bad government in nigeria had no effect on you. why cant others learn from that. in a way you're saying ur not trying to justify their actions but u've given them an excuse for what they do. I just believe majority of nigerians are money hungry, stingy and corrupt and if not God, no solution would help them. the thirst for money just blocks the road for a change to occur. You will see that most nigerians prefer the easy way out, thats just chilling on the net and making fast cash thru dubious means.
Re: Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers by mazaje(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2006
Mariory:

The silence in response to the two previous posts above mine from the scammers and their supporters is deafening and quite revealing. "Cat + cut tongue" comes to mind.
hey u loud mouth silly sensless man. am not living in nigeria so am not apart of yahoo yahoo. i was just trying to make a point here which is the ultimate truth take it or leave it. i was just trying to point out who is responsible for this problem(the root cause and what not) and how it can be stopped. your hating on the scammers and making sensless comments wont bring and end to this menace. the only thing that can bring and end to it is accepting the fact and given suggestions and trying to put and end to it throug possible means. i know u are directing this post at me and am telling u to talk wisely or else always shut up your dirty mouth silly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel, Iyabo Obasanjo-bello Clash At Akala’s Daughter’s Wedding / Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town / Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.