Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Forget Black Friday. Shop On 24th December!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forget Black Friday. Shop On 24th December!!! (552 Views)

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Black Friday: Woman 'tricked' Into Buying 11 Potatoes For $100 Instead Of Iphone / Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget Black Friday. Shop On 24th December!!! by JohnNgene: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
I know this is coming late. But better late than never. Cos nobody'll tell you this secret I'm about to tell you.

If you want to buy clothes, cosmetics, shoes, toys etc cheap, go to the Main Market Onitsha on 24th December every year. You'll get whatever you want for more than half the price. For instance, if a jean was formerly N2,000 (two thousand naira), you'll buy it that day for as low as N500 (five hundred naira) or at most N1,000 (one thousand naira). No joke! Lol. The funny thing is that I bought something N300 on 23rd December, the same seller sold it to me N100 on 24th December. Can you imagine? Lol. I wish I could show you people all the things I bought today. Its unbelievably and ridiculously cheap.

Why are things so cheap on 24th December at the Main Market Onitsha?

The reason is that the market is usually closed by about 4pm every 24th December to be reopened in the new year. And most sellers would use the opportunity to sell-off old stock at the cost-price or even less.

So you see? 24th December at the Main Market Onitsha makes so much sense more than Black Friday. The only thing is make sure you eat well before coming and make sure you hold your wallet and phones well because the crowd and pushing that day is usually so so crazy. Lol

See you next year on 24th December at the Main Market Onitsha. Please don't buy all the fine fine things before me o! Lol.

Yours,
John Ngene
+234 909 5000 603
www.facebook.com/johnrock44
Re: Forget Black Friday. Shop On 24th December!!! by JohnNgene: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Its that time of the year again o! Time to storm the Main Market Onitsha for cheap-cheap things. Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! / Awesome Steps To Creating A Part Time Business In Nigeria / Uber Announces Yelloride Partnership With Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.