Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! (162455 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Top 23 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria With School Fees. / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by hucienda: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
People get money for this country sha lipsrsealed

Amokeme....i sight you.

Been a while smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Andykruiz(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
And here I was thinking my school fees was way too much then. embarassed
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Aminat508(f): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Walkopet:

Caught in the act^^, Iya oshogbo sef dey follow dos agbaya book space grin.

Back to topic:- Na dat American International School wey dem dey pay 5.5milla dat our unborn child go go o aminat, and geh wah am saying
Lolz @ those Agbaya. grin

How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by agarawu23(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
That one no mean say they know book pass children wey dey go cheap schools.

Check most of their parents, they are thieves in this country stealing Nigeria money.

Even if you work in a big organization, I doubt the company will pay your children school allowance of 5m per annum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Schools ment for the pupils of those whos parents works in the Oild company like chevron, mobil international etc, the telecoms and the banking industries are not even a match, the students will surely have the best brains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by ZUBY77(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
All this.... Non in South East., Yet Anambra and Enugu scores highest in Jamb and Waec every year..

Moral : It's not really the school you attend. It's how dedicated and brilliant you are..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Schools ment for the pupils of those whos parents works in the Oild company like chevron, mobil international etc, the telecoms and the banking industries are not even a match, the students will surely have the best brains, i will send my children to such schools in jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Caracta(f): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
adexsimply:
I tell you. There was this 13 year old pupil of the school who happened to have 1 month internship with us then, I just open my mouth in astonishment whenever I watch her do certain stuff. embarassed

Forget o. Those kids can be amazing. They can make you feel dumb. The little experience I had opened my eyes.

9 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
I think the Government need to regulate this,its becoming too abnormal, and you will blame private university for charging 500,000 per semester,its begin from elementary.
Mind you Dangote never attended such and u know how is it now!.....#TeamThinkForMe

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
shocked OMG!!!!!.
Even my university fees neva reach any of dose fees at all..
Mehnnnn, if you give me dat cash, I'll use it for something... embarassed.
It's not all about the quantity, its bout d QUALITY smiley

1 Like

It's like every child in these schools is entitled to an ATM...Otherwise, what! Even in UK, it's not so expensive!

Are they learning how to SUCCEED? Last time I checked, success isn't a subject in any school.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Deeman87: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Povertyyyyy waaka!

2 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by LydayBobo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Where is Eleta High school NGN0.0034M

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by ttmacoy: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Very true. There's a reason the likes of Eaton in England has produced so many prime ministers and leaders of industry.

It's very simple give your child the best education you can comfortably afford.

tensazangetsu:
I used to think it's a waste to go to an elite school until I met a product from there. It's really worth it to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
I attended American International School, Lagos, but I only spend 5yrs, Jss1 to ss2 before I finally complete my ss3 in St. Joseph college Ondo wher I pay #1,500 per session.

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Theultimate(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
cabjoy:
Pls I am a teacher mathematics precisely

Anyone with useful information on how I can be employed Pls should inbox me or call 07037401707
How can a mathematics teacher be looking for job. Your service is always needed.
what exactly is wrong
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
unibenstudent1:
My children must go this school

I'm aspiring to build one.

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by hemucology(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aregbesola schools is far far better than those school in osun state

Ok
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by teebaxy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na swimming dem dey teach them for dat no 2?
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by agarawu23(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
ttmacoy:
Very true. There's a reason the likes of Eaton in England has produced so many prime ministers and leaders of industry.

It's very simple give your child the vet education you can comfortably afford.

does that mean they can stand students that are attending 20k schools academically? Some of Their parents just put them in such school to show neighbors/relatives/friends that they are rich.

My daughter school fees isn't up to 50k but she can stand any ot them from that school academically.

They go to expensive schools doesn't mean they are the best or their future will be bright. Capital NO

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Their money, their choice of schools.
Started my secondary sch with one of dis aje schools den nt until things didn't wrk out fine 4 my parents and I was transferred to a govt snr science sch to continue 4rm SS2, bt trust me this govt sch gave me all I needed 2 survive both gud n bad in a typical naija environment, infact d first tym I had d liver 2 fight was in my ss2, first tym I was flogged by a teacher was in my ss2, learnt hw to make illegal electric connections jst to cook in d hostel, learnt hw to forge my hoste master's signature jst to sign my exit card to go home, etc, infact I was really xposed 2 d other side of life and it brought out d smartness and endurance in me and its stil helping me through life, making me adapt easily to diff life situations

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Ranchhoddas: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
amunkita:
This list ain't complete without;
*Awodi-Ora Secondary school
*Tolu High school
* Ajeromi Ifelodun Primary school

All in lagos Ajegunle...
You forgot Mokoya, Creek, Reservation, AIHS aka Sinclair, Temidire, Oluwa, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by kilode100(f): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
I rep Grange group of Schools, a school for the Child you Love.

Chrisland shouldn't be on that list biko. Chrisland na useless kpakulowe school

13 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by amazingspiderma: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Even in UK such schools are hard to established,but trust Naija anything goes.
The question every parent should ask.What is basic secondary school education.
Most of these schools are here for exaggerated and are just here for business,they dare not charge such amounts from where they coming from.This is one of the areas PMB should seriously consider regulating.

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by tpiar: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Lolz @ those Agbaya. grin

How you dey?

I dey cool o Bae, how we dey do dis xmas na, I know say u be musulumi, but e no concern me, Che make I enter oshogbo 2moro ni?
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by skelewu404(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Danrizzle:
WTF! I can't find my alma mater on the list.
that community secondary school u ve got to kidding me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by bobbito: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
All these monies, is it per term or the entire program of the secondary school?
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Crocz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
For those who can't fathom why people send their kids to such expensive schools...when you move up the ladder in life you'll see why people up there had to send their kids to those super expensive schools.

Education is afterall expensive for the rich too...as the 25,000 school fee is for the average(let alone the poor)

3 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Enesi47: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
adexsimply:
sit down there dey decieve yourself. You think they all write WAEC? Most of them run British/American curriculum.
lol take am easy na
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Acecube(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
may God make me buoyant enough to send my wards to these kind of school... 5.5m is nothing to some individuals who made their money legitimately. So no hating just praying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

YABATECH Post Utme 2021/2022 Screening Thread / Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.