Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (5222 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by jasysandra(f): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2015

It will soon be January again, some parents may be thinking of changing the schools of their wards, this post may prove useful to those category of parents who believe spending lavishly on education brings out the best in their child. It is important that you peruse this post and see the "best" schools in Nigeria. I call them the best because they have the facilities, the staff and the standards due to their high income.!

For some years now, private educators are really doing a lot to provide standard and quality education for Nigerians. But the challenge here is, the better the school, the more expensive it will be. Looking at the poor and below-standard conditions of our public schools today, these private schools are getting much more patronage than one may ever imagine not minding the poor economic condition in the country. Once parents are able to afford any of the ones available, they do not hesitate to withdraw their kids from the public schools and instead enroll them in private schools. But the major thing I want to point out in this article is that there are grades of private schools. While some parents are struggling to provide a few thousands to settle their children’s school fees, others are busy, splashing millions on theirs. It may not have crossed your widest imagination that there are secondary schools in Nigeria where tuition fees run in millions of Naira and thousands of US Dollars. These schools are exclusively meant for the rich, who are of course the only ones that can afford them.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Obinoscopy, Mogidi, Goodboiyy, Jasysandra, Freemanan, Freeemanan, Oam4j, Afam4eva, LordAdam, Thesonofmark, Dearpreye, Tonyebarcanista, Hopeathand, Jewelbaby55, Ferano, Fratermathy
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Good for themn
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by jasysandra(f): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
23. Regent School Maitama Abuja– N1.35 million

Address: Euphrates Crescent, Abuja.

The Regent School is a high quality British based Education School in Maitama. The school fees vary but presently pegged at N1.35 million per annum for Senior Secondary.
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by jasysandra(f): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
22. Bloombreed High School N1.5 million

Address: Boskel Road, Off Port Harcourt/Aba Expressway, After Eleme Junction, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

Bloombreed High School is the brainchild of Mrs Olufunke Sunmonu, (fondly called Big Auntie), a seasoned educationist and a mother with a strong passion for qualitative education and the desire to inculcate the fear of God in children, which inevitably transforms them into exemplary leaders, equipped to thrive in their life’s journey and make a positive impact on society both nationally and globally. Located at Boskel Road, off Port Harcourt/Aba Expressway in Rivers State, this school is certainly not meant for average income earners. The school which comprises of a Day-care, Nursery, Primary and Secondary section goes for as high as 1,500,000 Naira per year for its pupils/students. Very spacious, conducive learning environment, highly equipped library Science, ICT, language, technical drawing and musical laboratories highly qualified and resourceful teachers Sports and recreational facilities, A medical bay run by a reputable Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Uninterrupted power supply, etc. Although the amount paid by the students in this school might seem outrageous,but considering the available learning facilties, I’ll say that it is relatively modest.
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by jasysandra(f): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
21. Lead British International School, Abuja – N1.5 Million

Address: 2nd Avenue, Aliyu Mustdafa Street, Wuse 2, Gwarimpa, Abuja, Nigeria

Lead British International School is one of the Secondary schools in Nigeria that offers quality education to students aged 11 – 17 delivered in a state of the art learning environment designed to ensure their academic success for entry to a Nigerian or Foreign higher institution. The School offers the best facilities for students in the Section: ICT provision in the Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and ICT; comfortable boarding facilities; a well equipped Music Room, a Multipurpose Hall for all students as well as a Cafeteria for meals and snacks. LBIS has taken huge strides to provide students and staffs with the latest technology in terms of hardware and software to enable them meet the demands of the extensive curriculum on offer. I highly recommend this school for your kids but…never mind if you are not well loaded.

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by jasysandra(f): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
20. Norwegian International School, Port Harcourt – N1.8 million

Address: 11 Rotimi Amaechi Road GRA Phase III, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

Norwegian International School has an enviable reputation within Nigeria. It makes use of the English National Curriculum, together with the curricular standards of the Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIPP) and the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE). This world-class school is really a wonderful place for you, your kids, wards or siblings to be as the case may be. But before you become too excited, pay close attention to this: A breakdown of their fees for new intakes shows that #250,000 is enrollment fee, #250,000 for development fee, 1,843,750 for tuition, an extra £600 and #20,000 for PTA—putting these together gives you a total of 2,547,647 million Naira. Now you can go ahead and give it a thought if you’ve got the cash!
19. Nigerian Turkish International College, Abuja – N1.6 Million

Address: Plot 152, Ahmadu Bello Way By Kashim Ibrahim Way, Wuse 2, Abuja, Abia, Nigeria

Nigerian Turkish International College was established in 1998 with the aim of intensifying the existing relationship between the Republic of Turkey and Federal Republic of Nigeria especially in the area of education. Operating a Turkish based curriculum for the Nigerian environment the NTIC is a world-class school in Abuja situated on Monrovia Street in Wuse 2. For your money’s worth this school offers excellent academic and extra-curricular activities. Nigerian Turkish International College has produced several excellent students who have made their country and school proud both in international competitions and national competitions in the academic field. Hope I haven’t wasted my time because this will only be making sense to people who’s got the wherewithal!
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by jasysandra(f): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
@OP are you helping them do free advert? I think they should pay Seun for publicity if this should get to FP.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Eleniyan15: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
@OP are you helping them do free advert? I think they should pay Seun for publicity if this should get to FP.

story for the gods
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Ayt27(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
The cheapest school on this list would pay for my secondary to university education.

My primary school cost small cheesy
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
To me, most of this schools are not built with the motive to meet the demands of Nigerians but only serves as drain pipes. during d days of the British or Colonial era, quality Education in Nigeria was never like this at all. After all the spendings, you will agree with me that this schools will still not meet the demands of the Nigerian economy for the next 100 years. Please take your time to check global development statistics and data in respect to quality Education

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by davidif: 6:21am On Oct 18, 2016
If you think this is expensive, check this ones out. https://www.nairaland.com/3385116/best-boarding-schools-world

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by columbus007(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
To me, most of this schools are not built with the motive to meet the demands of Nigerians but only serves as drain pipes. during d days of the British or Colonial era, quality Education in Nigeria was never like this at all. After all the spendings, you will agree with me that this schools will still not meet the demands of the Nigerian economy for the next 100 years. Please take your time to check global development statistics and data in respect to quality Education
success are in the student not in the school cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It "Grinded Pepper" Or "Ground Pepper"? / The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo / Project Topics And Materials In Business Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.