Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best So Far This Year? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best So Far This Year? (2217 Views)

Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos / Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best So Far This Year? by Ghazali34(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Who do you think is the best this year?

For me nah Olamide Ooooo, Baddo Sneh

Re: Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best So Far This Year? by geesilver(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
I give it to Davido. Even though olamide owned the street but davido have it more within African country with his collaboration with the likes of UHURU, Diamond etc this guy make huge audience outside the shore of Nigeria more than the remaining two.
For wizkid honestly I no understand his style of music anymore he seems to be loosing it gradually.
I think he needs to watch his back for the likes of kiss daniel, ricardo and others, these guys will take over next year.
Re: Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best So Far This Year? by amunkita(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pato Ranking all the way......

His "Make Am" track happens to be the best this year..
Re: Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best So Far This Year? by NellyGhenghen(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wizkid shouldn't be on that list.
Re: Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best So Far This Year? by x6blade(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Well wizzy has been more international. Ft Ty dollar , r Kelly. Drake.MAJOR LAZER, Skepta, wale.krept and konan, Dj maphorisa Nd other African artist. Ojuelegba was a fantastic track. Even them Kardashians rocked it
Re: Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best So Far This Year? by Kingblingz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
geesilver:
I give it to Davido. Even though olamide owned the street but davido have it more within African country with his collaboration with the likes of UHURU, Diamond etc this guy make huge audience outside the shore of Nigeria more than the remaining two.
For wizkid honestly I no understand his style of music anymore he seems to be loosing it gradually.
I think he needs to watch his back for the likes of kiss daniel, ricardo and others, these guys will take over next year.
What Sh!t are u talking about? Guy u knw nothing about music,if we talking abt who had a wonderful 2015 then it should be Wizzy,Ojuelegba made waves Locally n internationally,no Album came out diz year withou wizzy on it, R'Kelly's,Orezi's,Wande coal's,Tiwa Savage n co
Re: Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best So Far This Year? by Yustash001(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
I give it to Olamide.....eyan mayweather...
Re: Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Best So Far This Year? by x6blade(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kingblingz:
What Sh!t are u talking about? Guy u knw nothing about music,if we talking abt who had a wonderful 2015 then it should be Wizzy,Ojuelegba made waves Locally n internationally,no Album came out diz year withou wizzy on it, R'Kelly's,Orezi's,Wande coal's,Tiwa Savage n co
leave ignorant people. One thing about Nigerians is that once they stop hearing your name every 5 seconds. Then your wack

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Drake Ft. Wizkid & Kyla – One Dance / K. Michelle Hospitalized After Her Butt Shots Reached Freezing Temperature / [PHOTOS] Phyno, Flavour And Dj Masts Jet Off To Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.