Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria (3901 Views)

Saraki Reveals Those Responsible For Nigeria’s Many Problems / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by voiceoftruthNG: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
I have read various commentaries on the fuel scarcity. But why should Nigerians still suffer non availability of fuel, of all things! I decided to go into town to make a detailed research and I have come up with the following conclusions. First and foremost, I am based in Jos with quite a number of contacts across the country and this has really helped me to make an informed and wide spread investigation.

1. Poor Government Policy: The Nigerian government has a problem of sound policy. We all know that one does not need to be a rocket scientist to be able to draw out appropriate policies capable of taking care of such an embarrassing situation for a country of Nigeria's standard. Government should draw up well articulated policy that should make it impossible for petroleum products to ever be lacking. Government should fix the refineries, get more storage facilities, provide an effective product delivery mechanism and install electronic monitoring of product movement to ensure that dispensed products get to their destination accordingly.

2.Regulatory Body(DPR): The DPR officials are neck deep in sharp practices with the service stations to the extent that they ignore complaints of customers against erring serve stations. I remember calling the DPR representative in Jos several times to report sharp practices by Oando Service station at Zaria road, Mobil near Plateau Poly, Mobil at Faringada and some few others. They will promise to come but they will never show up. Severally the man personally shouted at me and told me to call the police or better still leave him alone. His phone number is 08033112432

3.Security Operatives: They are worst. Some times I wonder if those guys are serving the masses or the masses are their slaves. Every service station that sells PMS, security operatives and their allies get 98% of products. Some time they even buy and sell to black marketers. A lady who resisted them at mobil in faringada today was beaten and molested like a common criminal so helplessly that I began to weep. Now is it that the military authorities do not have channels of communication with the NNPC to take care of their energy needs? This is so disgusting painful.

4. The Masses: Nigeria will continue to remain in a mess until the citizens begin to fight for their rights. Imagine the incidence of the lady who was molested by the uniform men for standing up to them. Honestly, this country is a lawless country and unfortunately nobody cares. The most annoying part is when they come to the masses during campaigns as if we are important. Enough of this nonsense already, what is worth doing is worth doing well. If Buhari wants to work, let him work and he should be seen to be working otherwise we can as well give up hope on him and search for another Messiah.

These are some of the observations I can make for now, you can add any that I may not have mentioned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by geesilver(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
So this bunches of idiots are the ones causing this present hardship but OP wait o, I thought lieing muhammed said it was caused by the clueless sorry inexperience otuoke hero. So which one are we to believe now?.

1 Like

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by kilode100(f): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Buhari is clueless jawe.

I have started befriending the Gm in one filling station, I dey always get fuel and I no dey pay.

I settle in kind cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by MOA15(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
HMmmm... Greed is also responsible
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by jejemanito: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
All leaders that had the chance to set up refineries but chose not to!
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by omowolewa: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thatz great
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by jejemanito: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:
Buhari is clueless jawe.

I have started befriending the Gm in one filling station, I dey always get fuel and I no dey pay.

I settle in kind cheesy
You mean say the guy they knack you shey?

4 Likes

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by autofreak2020(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
We are still gonna blame the head because they know what to do if they want to do it.

You may want to join the league of readers and lovers of great books. Thinkerspool WhatsApp group is specifically created for whoever want to connect with like minded individuals.
While others gist about season movies, we talk about books, educate ourselves and everyone learns from everybody.(Thinkerspool)
www.nairaland.com/2818120/creative-whatsapp-group-strictly-readers
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
In short, blame it on GEJ
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by fromnigeria(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by fromnigeria(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:
Buhari is clueless jawe.

I settle in kind cheesy
undecided
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by kilode100(f): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
fromnigeria:

undecided

What's with the face? You can befriend the female attendants biko.

Jealousy tongue

7 Likes

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by drss(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
i thought satan's second in command in lying matters, liar mohammed blamed GEJ for fuel scarcity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Ayt27(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
This has to be the longest fuel scarcity I have seen in Naija

1 Like

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by T051N(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:
Buhari is clueless jawe.

I settle in kind cheesy
no one asked for your job description.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by EternalTruths: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Who is the petroleum minister.? undecided

The petroleum minister should be sacked.? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Pidggin(f): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
If this was GEJ's tenure people would have taken to the street by now. Northern connection is really working

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by BIGERBOY1: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Your analysis, though vaguely true is an over simplification. I know the downstream sector well.
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Qualer: 1:38am On Dec 25, 2015
kilode100:

What's with the face? You can befriend the female attendants biko.

Jealousy tongue

why does one need the female attendants?
you are already getting the product now, will come and be collecting from you...
I will also be paying you in greater kind, beyond your imagination... grin grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by mekonglobal(m): 5:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Aside poin1and2 others are irrelevant
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by trux(m): 5:30am On Dec 25, 2015
T051N:
no one asked for your job description.
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by fuckerholic(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Divide this zoo so every animal go his way
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by magaliyu(f): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2015
Those that put Nigeria in there pockets.
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Csami(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2015
geesilver:
So this bunches of idiots are the ones causing this present hardship but OP wait o, I thought lieing muhammed said it was caused by the clueless sorry inexperience otuoke hero. So which one are we to believe now?.

Believe lair muhammad and you're done!
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by voiceoftruthNG: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2015
#omowolewa
Thatz great#

Thanks
Re: List Of Those Responsible For Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by voiceoftruthNG: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2015
#mekonglobal
Aside poin1and2 others are irrelevant#

Really?

(1) (Reply)

Britain To Provide £6.7M To Rehabilitate IDP Victims / Ugwuanyi’s 2nd Term: Building On Laid Foundation / NASS Queries Decrease In FIRS’ 2019 Proposed Non-oil Revenue Tax Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.