Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110124 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yes I know we have a sports betting thread (which I visit everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special announcements won't be a bad idea.

So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.

Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500, some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big money.

These are the terms and conditions.

- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it must be used on one bet

- The bet must be an accumulator of a minimum of 5 games

- Minimum odds for each game in such accumulator is 1.2

There we go. Merry Christmas in advance.

Many more nice stuffs will be announced here. Watch out.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ichommy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
wink wink
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Donbabajay12(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omo see conditions ooooooo...Alabi shaa wants to collect d money back shaa...no way we must collect dis national cake by force by fire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Donbabajay12:
Omo see conditions ooooooo...Alabi shaa wants to collect d money back shaa...no way we must collect dis national cake by force by fire

Hehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

I wan make you chop better ni.

What is 1.02 and all that yeye bet?

3 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Amaso99(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bros Alabi, why is the football match that was played by 2pm between Afganistan and bangladesh stil undecided

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by chidexxy007(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
mtcheww, y d bonus when it comes with such cruel conditions... thats giving with right hand and taking back with left...#lubbish
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Henry22(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
mr. Akin if you like make you say 2.5odd me i no fear cos i have got G.O.D
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amaso99:
Bros Alabi, why is the football match that was played by 2pm between Afganistan and bangladesh stil undecided

Can I have your betslip number?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Henry22:
mr. Akin if you like make you say 2.5odd me i no fear cos i have got G.O.D

You think say me I no get?

16 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
chidexxy007:
mtcheww, y d bonus when it comes with such cruel conditions...
thats giving with right hand and taking back with left...#lubbish

Cruel bawo? No be normal betting pattern be dat? It is even dangerous for me. Don't you know some bookies will not allow you to accumulate more than 3 games so you dont win much?

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
chidexxy007:
mtcheww, y d bonus when it comes with such cruel conditions...
thats giving with right hand and taking back with left...#lubbish
1.20 in 5 games for just one ticket is fair IMO... I've seen a bonus where U must stake on @least 1.50 odds 3 good times(3 tickets) b4 U can withdraw. Lemme not mention the Nigerian bookie.

6 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by djPyper: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oga Akin, I lost my rent money to nairabet, please how can I get it back or at least half of it?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Donbabajay12(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
akinalabi:

Cruel bawo? No be normal betting pattern be dat? It is even dangerous for me. Don't you know some bookies will not allow you to accumulate more than 3 games so you dont win much?
Dangerous ke #if I hear...lik say football na 1+1..
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
djPyper:
Oga Akin, I lost my rent money to nairabet, please how can I get it back or at least half of it?
lmao cheesy

3 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Amaso99(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
akinalabi:

Can I have your betslip number?
Now decided... U are the best. God bless the hussle

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Amaso99(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
djPyper:
lol
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by fromnigeria(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Donbabajay12(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
djPyper:
cheesy grin...I laff enter army barracks

4 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Donbabajay12(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
2pointsonly:
1.20 in 5 games for just one ticket is fair IMO... I've seen a bonus where U must stake on @least 1.50 odds 3 good times(3 tickets) b4 U can withdraw. Lemme not mention the Nigerian bookie.
On top ow much bonus
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
2pointsonly:

Don't mention names o.

I'm glad you know the conditions are not hard at all. Most bonuses worldwide you will have to turn it around 3 times at least.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
djPyper:

Hehehehehe.

Dead.

14 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amaso99:
Now decided... U are the best. God bless the hussle

Cheers brother.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by aieo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
nice one Alabi, but is it only for people that fund in December? ;( the last time I funded my account was 2years ago, and u took it all away... so help a brother back, am broke grin

Amos2love account name
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
aieo:
nice one Alabi, but is it only for people that fund in December? ;( the last time I funded my account was 2years ago, and u took it all away... so help a brother back, am broke grin

Amos2love account name

Haba.

Two years ago.

Oya fund your account before midnight and I guarantee you will get something.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by siegfried99(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
OK cool

Uncle alabi I will be expecting my bonus in the morning cool
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by siegfried99(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
djPyper:

Tell me u are joking.. grin

Else, u have been sleeping on a bicycle grin
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Profsammie(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
My Username Na Profsam Oga Alabi make the bonus reach ur brother and subscriber Oooo. Na the email wey U broadcast enter my email make me know of this freebie

akinalabi:

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by aieo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
akinalabi:

Haba.

Two years ago.

tomorrow is Xmas sir, like how much deposit are talking about here grin
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Timbuktu14(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
2pointsonly:
I know, even if you don't say but that bonus was on deposit and not like this. Some guys from Awka abused the stuff. They were putting 1m to get 250k. Playing some freaking games of 1.5 and covering it to have a nailed-on profit. cool
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by chidexxy007(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
2pointsonly:
lol... are u kidding me?
make only d bookie owner use im bookie na
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by pavy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
akinalabi:

Haba.

Two years ago.

Bros Akin, my own is simple oo, I have deposited and lost ova 12k within the last two weeks alone (thanks to ATM, Feyenoord, Inter n co)...at least I should get something back smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Meet Allen Onyema, Biography, Net Worth Of CEO Of Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.