Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

See What She Wants For Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Wants For Christmas (555 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos / When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine / 10 Things Your Girlfriend Actually Wants For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What She Wants For Christmas by fabulous660(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Felix and his Girlfriend were taking a romantic walk down the beach one cold night.

Felix grabbed the girl's hands, drew her closer to himself, kissed her and said;
Baby, you know I love you so much.
There's no one here, Its just the two of
us, Let's do WEWEECHU.

The girl looked around and said; My love, I don't want to do WEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands and cuddle.
Felix agreed.

After a while, Felix asked her again; Oh baby, my love, please Let's do WEWEECHU!

The girl replied; Baby, don't rush me.
I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms.

Felix calmed down.
After a long while, Felix couldn't hold it any
longer. He said; My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do WEWEECHU na! We haven't done it since last year oh! Let's do it now na.

The girl reluctantly agreed.
Felix immediately grabbed her closer to
himself, hugged her tightly, brought out the guitar strapped to his back and they
both start singing;

WEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

See their dirty minds, What were you all
thinking...lol

#merryxmas
Re: See What She Wants For Christmas by MzPecs(f): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Stale undecided
Re: See What She Wants For Christmas by tpiar: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Witch?
Re: See What She Wants For Christmas by kilode100(f): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Cheap boy and mumu girl.
Re: See What She Wants For Christmas by Khd95(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
This thing is as old as obasanjo govt;(

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Ladies Make! / Hope Your Relationship Wasn't Built On This? / In Need Of A Chat Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.