Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Meet With The Sport Oraclist - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet With The Sport Oraclist (558 Views)

Which Of The Sport Betting Company You Like To Patronize And Why / Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS / Message From The Sport Oraclist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet With The Sport Oraclist by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Its so unfortunate that most times people tend to take some persons for granted when things are said in a humorous manner. Well, its me again, th sport Oraclist, this will be my second soccer predictions Sure game posts here, the first was awesome and they did play but nairalanders where so dumb to know these. The Oracle has instructed me to dash out some game (still humorous) this weekend in both Football and another SPORT. check it out here, i dont talk too much : http://factualpedia..com/2015/12/the-oraclist-again-see-what-he-has-to.html?spref=tw
Re: Meet With The Sport Oraclist by fmc1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oraclist,i am waiting for ur sure games.

(1) (Reply)

CHAN: Super Eagle jets out to Rwanda / OFFICIAL: Starting Line-up Against Newcastle United With Super-star To Start / Oliseh Aware Herve Renard Rejected Nigeria-Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.