Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Codes For Listening To Phone Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Codes For Listening To Phone Calls (79775 Views)

Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo) / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by bushyarmpit: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
i was in a public transport one day when a man was advertising d sale of a book abt phones and stuff, he was even saying ther is a code to track down or listen to phones of either ur cheating spouse or gf/bf. i wana ask if it truly exists. if it does, do any Nairalander has any info about dat?
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by agoro2u: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2009
U could have ask him to test it or buy d book.to d best of my knowledge,call diuert is d alternative except if he is talkingp about application.
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by charlsecy(m): 4:17am On Jun 11, 2009
To be honest with you, there are no such codes. It's just business tricks. If you divert calls meant for your girl to your line, you will be receiving calls from lines that call your girl's line. If a person calls your girl, it will ring on your phone. She will likely find out something may be wrong because no calls will be coming to her phone. Also when divert is active on her line, an indicator icon will be showing on her screen. Furthermore the divert works only if there is credit on the girl's line.

To listen to girl's phone conversation, you may have to plant a bug, that is, a very tiny microphone inside her phone.

There are also apps that can help out in monitoring telephone and data activities.

8 Likes

Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by Jkcarz1: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2009
Lie
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by bushyarmpit: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
i gues as much dat it was a trick the guy wanted to use to sell his book. thanks charlsecy
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by Gpowered79(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2009
Yes what u are saying is true , i can get every conversation u are saying to your wife on my phone. is what we call cloning.
when your phone is clone every call u get i will hear all the conversation between u and the caller.
is a software install on pc or laptop you bring the two phone together and clone both to one phone but i don't have the software for now.
but i have seen someone that use it.

1 Like

Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by Malipoto(m): 3:46am On Jun 15, 2009
Bushy,na wa 4 u o!,so u really wan track yr girl abi?Y u no liv mek she flex her life?
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by atomized: 4:15am On Jun 15, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I think pple these day advertise many things that are not true. Only they see it as was to get pple to pay attention to what they are selling.[/font][color=#000099][/color] wink shocked
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by atomized: 4:19am On Jun 15, 2009
I don't want to sound odd but it is really uncalled for for a person to listen to someone else conversation. pple who so have a hidden agenda.
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by agoro2u: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2009
@Gpowered79,i believe technology is advancing seconds by seconds but i want U to get that software 4 me.Pls attach it.
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by hayprof(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2009
@ago, he said he dont have d software!
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by ElRazur: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
Gpowered79 is telling bullshi.t lies. If he gets you that software, then I will give you a brand new 500pounds note. smiley

For your information, these things are hard to come by, they are only available to people like Mi5, Mi6, CIA etc. These things are military grade applications and as such it wont be in the hands of someone from Naira land.
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by jamace(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Any better answer with example?
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by sulasa07(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2019
ElRazur:
Gpowered79 is telling bullshi.t lies. If he gets you that software, then I will give you a brand new 500pounds note. smiley

For your information, these things are hard to come by, they are only available to people like Mi5, Mi6, CIA etc. These things are military grade applications and as such it wont be in the hands of someone from Naira land.
But a programmer might have it,Yes or No
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by papabiz(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mariecezt:
You would definitely need some solid proof to validate your spouse cheating before taking divorce actions . When you eventually decide to make that move , I would recommend you contact the ethical hacker called Wayne to help you tap into live phone call conversations and provide you with text messages and call records without needing to physically access victim's device to confirm your suspicions,contact waynecyberhost@gmail. com, or TEXT and CALL; +1 213-295-0372 and WhatsApp no; +1 323-374-3539..
Znnzzjjj

If I nack u 2 by 2 for head now
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by MATURELION: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
sulasa07:

But a programmer might have it,Yes or No
you mean hacker cos programmers don't have time for hacking or doing such their job is to develop software's and identify bugs in them
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by FxExpo(m): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2020
If such software exist it May Also select Phones
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by techrul: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hey guys, the Code To Listen To Another Person Call is **06*NO# and you all should be very vigilant so that you won't be a victim. However, I've written a detailed article that shows you How To Stop Someone From Tapping Your Cell Phone. Read thoroughly, cheers.
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by molicelli67: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
I caught my husband so many times through his chats and all about cheating on me and when i told him he always claims that he has changed and all. right now he hides his phone from me and i still guess he is cheating cause i could not break into his phone any more so i was referred to a hacker named Fred Valentino who i ran to for help and this hacker was able to break into his phone and proved me with the access to my husband phone without my spouse knowing about the hack. Right in my phone I have all my husband's daily activities . I got to read all his chats, texts, calls, whatsapp, Facebook, and many more. This hacker is really great, thank you. Did you find this review helpful? contact him via gmail fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text, call him on +14236411452 and whatsapp him on +12148142048
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by sandrtarace500: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Do you suspect your spouse of cheating, are you being overly paranoid or seeing signs of infidelity…Then he sure is cheating: I was in that exact same position when I met Fred through my best friend James who helped me hack into my boyfriend’s phone, it was like a miracle when he helped me clone my boyfriend’s phone and I got first-hand information from his phone. Now I get all his incoming and outgoing text messages, emails, call logs, web browsing history, photos and videos, instant messengers(facebook, whatsapp, bbm, IG etc) , GPS locations, phone taps to get live transmissions on all phone conversations. if you need help contact his gmail on fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can also text, call him on +14236411452 and whatsapp him on +12148142048
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by JoshuaT93: 3:26pm On Feb 19
Looking for a solution to keep an eye on your partner's phone? Whether you're concerned about infidelity, suspicious of their online activity, or just want to keep tabs on your loved one's whereabouts,Tomcyberghost Hacker is the only skilled and professional hacker that can help you out. With this incredible tool he sent to me I was able to monitor all incoming and outgoing calls, texts, and social media activity on my wife's device. It gave me peace of mind and invaluable insight into her behavior. you can reach him through email TOMCYBERGHOST @ GMAILCOM  Text,Call/Whatsapp +1 (404) 941-6785.

Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by FletcherM: 3:08am On Mar 03
Get in contact with Adrian, the only ethical hacker on the internet with a solid reputation and morality who can discover a long-term solution to the problems of adultery and cheating in marriages and relationships. He consistently gets results.
exposing cheating spouses or partners remotely via their phone without having to touch it utilizing a range of cell phone hacking techniques. hacking, tracking, and monitoring every aspect of a mobile device, including any social media accounts linked to the device, emails, call logs, passwords, and text messages.
The most efficient method for completing a safe and perfect task without the target person's knowledge is to use Adriancyberghost@gmail.com. You can contact him via email, phone, or text at +17753744344.
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by AaronHowel: 2:30pm On Mar 04
We all hired hackers, for various reasons. I looked for one online when I was having trouble with adultery and infidelity in my last marriage since I didn't know where to turn. Though there were several hits from my search, I ultimately decided on Adriancyberghost. I told him what I needed, and we had a talk. He promised me not to worry and said he will get back to me in four hours. I received a note from him around two hours later, saying that my task was ready. For the past three years, my partner—who has provided me with every bit of evidence he could find—has been unfaithful to me. In addition, he granted me total access to everything. Without telling my spouse,  I was able to track, keep an eye on, and read all of his texts from my phone because he granted me total access to his everyday activities on his phone. I will always be grateful to this morally-responsible and reliable penetration tester and private investigator for his superb work, which was completed in an impeccable, covert manner. As stated, I will also keep writing assessments of his outstanding and expert job performance and services. If you need help with any hacking-related services, please email Adrian at adriancyberghost@gmail.com or give him a call at +17753744344. Tell him I referred you, and he'll be happy to assist you. He's constantly online.
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by Sofiaaz: 4:05am On Mar 08
Before you hack into someone's cell phone without a ethical hacking service, you have to make sure that the phone you want to hack is not protected with a passcode or other security setting. But if it is, then you have to hire a competent hacker to get into the mobile device using a sophisticated software which will definitely involve money to hack into the user cell phone to all information. you can mail out to ethical hacker via hackertech669 @ gmail c om He help me spy on cheating spouse, he help me hack all his social media account, i can able to access his phone and the details that are need against him. Thanks Hackertech.
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by decentino: 11:13am On Mar 14
I am a member of United state marine corps (USMC) due to my busy schedule I noticed my wife had been using this opportunity to cheat on me but anytime I ask her she will deny and get furious at me until I decided to take my chances to know, knowing is much better than self doubts and it's exactly what happened when I requested for the service of tomcyberghost@gmail.com to help me check her phone I was able to see all that comes in her phone without touching her phone. I found out she had been visiting her ex boyfriend they met when she was in college. She was shocked when I revealed the details to her she never believed I could go that far. Thanks tomcyberghost hack!  Text,call &WhatsApp +1 (404)94I am a member of United state marine corps (USMC) due to my busy schedule I noticed my wife had been using this opportunity to cheat on me but anytime I ask her she will deny and get furious at me until I decided to take my chances to know, knowing is much better than self doubts and it's exactly what happened when I requested for the service of tomcyberghost@gmail.com to help me check her phone I was able to see all that comes in her phone without touching her phone. I found out she had been visiting her ex boyfriend they met when she was in college. She was shocked when I revealed the details to her she never believed I could go that far. Thanks tomcyberghost hack!
Re: Codes For Listening To Phone Calls by Jecinta789: 3:33am On Mar 31
Hello everyone, do you have this feeling your partner isn’t being faithful?
Are you being blackmailed by some low life? Do you want to keep track of what your kids are doing?
Or do you just need to change a grade to save your GPA? Remotespyhacker team of Hackers offer a set of Professional hacking services.
Hire a hacker for Facebook, Email, Web, Database or Phone hacking. They are a team of highly skilled and professional hackers that are able to hack any social accounts, email accounts, phone, website or database.100% guarantee of privacy and confidentiality for our customers.
Mail: Remote spy hacker @ g m ail c o m

(1) (Reply)

Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.