Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Broke My Usb Port Don't Kwn Wat To Do - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Broke My Usb Port Don't Kwn Wat To Do (1206 Views)

Help! My Laptop USB Port Doesn't Connect With Phones / Can't Tranfer Media Files With My USB To PC / How I Transferred Files From My Phone To Pc After Having A Dead Usb Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke My Usb Port Don't Kwn Wat To Do by ebukav(m): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2015
I was trying to connect my fone to my pc wen d usb core I was using broke my port head d one at d pc, nw both of dem are no longer working, I no kwn wenti I go do, na new pc wen I buy 4rm konga and d warranty still dey on,

Abeg help me kwn which way out and how much e fit cost me to fix am tanx

Re: Broke My Usb Port Don't Kwn Wat To Do by Lexusgs430: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Simply forget about that usb port and use the other!!!!
Re: Broke My Usb Port Don't Kwn Wat To Do by ebukav(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lexusgs430:
Simply forget about that usb port and use the other!!!!

Dat oda one is nt even connect again, do u tink it is 4rm d setting and can u help out pls
Re: Broke My Usb Port Don't Kwn Wat To Do by Lexusgs430: 1:39am On Dec 26, 2015
ebukav:

Dat oda one is nt even connect again, do u tink it is 4rm d setting and can u help out pls

Assuming you only have 2 usb ports, have you tried updating the usb port drivers(to see if you can revive your only physically undamaged port)?
If drivers revival fails, unfortunately you would have to visit a computer technician, to verify if a solder fix might repair that damaged port.
Re: Broke My Usb Port Don't Kwn Wat To Do by ebukav(m): 2:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Assuming you only have 2 usb ports, have you tried updating the usb port drivers(to see if you can revive your only physically undamaged port)?
If drivers revival fails, unfortunately you would have to visit a computer technician, to verify if a solder fix might repair that damaged port.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Broke My Usb Port Don't Kwn Wat To Do by joshcurrent(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2015
Go 2 any computer villa, dey will replace anoda1 4 u, is as simple as dat !!!

(1) (Reply)

HP 15 Flex Needed Urgently. / Help .. My Laptop Battery Won't Charge.. / Upgrading A 4gb Ram To An 8gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.