Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Is She Right? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Right? (3770 Views)

Is She Right Or This Is Equality Fight? / Is She Right? / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Right? by VampireeM(f): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2015
sickstars:

lipsrsealed under bridge mile 12 directly opposite yaba infront of badagry that spot that they built ikeja city mall under d place is where i stay

Ive gat map if u need grin

Alright.. thanks for the reply shouldnt ve asked that. cool
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Awwww, cheer up will you? 2016 is just around the corner. New year, who knows, maybe it's bringing on new fortunes & all things nice smiley I always feel new hope when a new year rolls through. Of course they always all turn out more or less the same, but I still feel something big is about to happen when the clock strikes 12 on December 31. I'm a hopeless optimist lol.

Now that's interesting, the adoption thing & all that. Very sweet of your parents smiley

Lol, I don't even know what I'm going to make. Probably a sandwich grin What's on the menu at your house? Tease my tastebuds tongue

always scared of new years begining is always so sweet for me but ending the year always in tears for d past 5yrs now i dont like it cry

I pray 2016 wud b diff since its same with an old calender grin wen everytin was fun for me 2016 leggo!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Its my mama dats always adopting o dads is always like dis Mum is always like dis tongue lol

Sandwich cry on jesus birthday maka why? embarassed
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2015
Oh mama shocked Cc Monalisa185
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2015
sickstars:

always scared of new years begining is always so sweet for me but ending the year always in tears for d past 5yrs now i dont like it cry

I pray 2016 wud b diff since its same with an old calender grin wen everytin was fun for me 2016 leggo!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Its my mama dats always adopting o dads is always like dis Mum is always like dis tongue lol

Sandwich cry on jesus birthday maka why? embarassed

Hahaha. That's the spirit! Everything will be alright smiley

Lol, I didn't go home or visit family so I'm not in christmas mood. Plus in the place where I stay the majority are Muslims, so there's no Christmasy vibe, just people going with business as usual. Some guy is even outside clipping his toenails without a single care in the world grin
Re: Is She Right? by Jazzlite: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2015
Brunei?

DouchessPunkyII:

Lol, I didn't go home or visit family so I'm not in christmas mood. Plus in the place where I stay the majority are Muslims, so there's no Christmasy vibe, just people going with business as usual. Some guy is even outside clipping his toenails without a single care in the world grin
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Jazzlite:
Brunei?

No lol, my flat building...here in SA.
Re: Is She Right? by Jazzlite: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2015
where in SA do you have such a large congregation of moslems?

DouchessPunkyII:

No lol, my flat building...here in SA.
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:

Alright.. thanks for the reply shouldnt ve asked that. cool

Im in lagos joor thought u wud connect d dots embarassed
Re: Is She Right? by passionate88: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2015
sickstars:

Come nd eat o
Enof to eat especially wen u have sisters who are chefs m just lying down waiting to devour all dey av to offer cheesy

So ow is s.a today grin
I beg una two. No derail my thread angry angry angry
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

looooooooooooooooool cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na wa o

mayb in ur area mary's pregnancy is still 8months

Shd i send my invisible private jet to come pick up nd bring u down here wink u will love it
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
passionate88:
I beg una two. No derail my thread angry angry angry
Sorry we didnt see the *don't derail* sign board tongue
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Jazzlite:
where in SA do you have such a large congregation of moslems?

Well it's like this, some people tend to like to stay in places with some familiarity, be it a place with people from the same country, the same religion, etc. In my flat we have people from different countries, the majority just happens to be muslims. We have Ethiopians (not sure if they're religious or not), South Africans (Christians even if not practising it religiously tongue), Nigerians (I'm guessing they're Christians),Bangladeshi, Pakistanis, Indians & Arabs...all muslims except for one Hindu couple (I've seen the elephant god thingy in their house). It's just in our flat building where there is a large number of muslims. They even do the Azaan (sp?) in the building, where they go pray most specially in the evenings. The rest don't mind the noise.
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2015
sickstars:

looooooooooooooooool cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na wa o

mayb in ur area mary's pregnancy is still 8months

Shd i send my invisible private jet to come pick up nd bring u down here wink u will love it

Awww, I'd love that smiley Come fetch meeee tongue

LMAO @ Mary's pregnancy is still 8 months.
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Awww, I'd love that smiley Come fetch meeee tongue

LMAO @ Mary's pregnancy is still 8 months.

grin ok prepare for the arrival of my private jet grin
Re: Is She Right? by VampireeM(f): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2015
sickstars:

Im in lagos joor thought u wud connect d dots embarassed

lol.. I knew you were in lag.. I was tempted to ask where in lag but I realised its not right asking that in a public forum thats why I added that comment... Well your comment about being just females in the house made me ask cause we just 4 females too smiley .. you fortunate oo to ve siblings that will cook for you while you await the food to be ready. Mayb I will come and chow with you ladies too... lol.. #kidding.. ve fun smiley
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2015
passionate88:
I was going through my friend's post on Facebook when I saw this post from a female friend.
Only males commented on it that's why I brought it here to nairaland for the female folks to comment on it.

Lalasticlala. .. merry Christmas
a pesin hu truly loves God neva cheats on jah
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:

lol.. I knew you were in lag.. I was tempted to ask where in lag but I realised its not right asking that in a public forum thats why I added that comment... Well your comment about being just females in the house made me ask cause we just 4 females too smiley .. you fortunate oo to ve siblings that will cook for you while you await the food to be ready. Mayb I will come and chow with you ladies too... lol.. #kidding.. ve fun smiley
Tanx smiley
Re: Is She Right? by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2015
sauceTDA:
Wrong philosophy. Anyone who sin doesn't love God..

This is ridiculous. David didn't love the Lord? Moses didn't love the Lord? Jonah didn't love the Lord? Peter didn't love the Lord? Salvation is a race. We all fall, what counts is the effort we put at getting back up and continuing.
Re: Is She Right? by passionate88: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2015
sickstars:

Sorry we didnt see the *don't derail* sign board tongue
tankiu
Re: Is She Right? by Erums(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
That's how she sees it, her opinion. Doesn't make it the gospel truth. You don't cheat on someone you love imo. A person can't cheat on me & still tell me they love me. Actions over words any day & the act of cheating doesn't convey a message of love to me. Sorry.

Bros Uve said it all.... clear point, it's a No for me

1 Like

Re: Is She Right? by Monalisa185(f): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Moezzy:

Oh mama shocked Cc Monalisa185
merry Xmas dear, check your mentions
Re: Is She Right? by Jazzlite: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2015
are you living in a PROJECT?

DouchessPunkyII:

Well it's like this, some people tend to like to stay in places with some familiarity, be it a place with people from the same country, the same religion, etc. In my flat we have people from different countries, the majority just happens to be muslims. We have Ethiopians (not sure if they're religious or not), South Africans (Christians even if not practising it religiously tongue), Nigerians (I'm guessing they're Christians),Bangladeshi, Pakistanis, Indians & Arabs...all muslims except for one Hindu couple (I've seen the elephant god thingy in their house). It's just in our flat building where there is a large number of muslims. They even do the Azaan (sp?) in the building, where they go pray most specially in the evenings. The rest don't mind the noise.
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2015
Jazzlite:
are you living in a PROJECT?

No.
Re: Is She Right? by Jazzlite: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2015
Jazzlite:

?

It's not a project but a normal flat.
Re: Is She Right? by Jazzlite: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

It's not a project but a normal flat.

how's the security around here?
Re: Is She Right? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Jazzlite:

how's the security around here?

It's pretty safe, no break-ins, because only the tenants have the remote to the main gate

2 Likes

Re: Is She Right? by Jazzlite: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2015
can you tell me about accomodation in SA?
RATES security, etc
DouchessPunkyII:

It's pretty safe, no break-ins, because only the tenants have the remote to the main gate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Sleeping Position, Hilarious Picture. / In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! / Sexy Or Thrash???? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.