Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly (34839 Views)

Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R / Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member / President Buhari Holds Emergency Meeting Over Rivers Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by mensdept: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
yanabasee:
This administration is a very unserious administration.....

Nothing seems to be moving in this country.....
The flavour of the last election has been dragged to this date with so much noise making and promises..

I will just hope that hence 2016, this administration will curtail the hardship Buhari promised us...

So much for a CHANGE!!!

The change was and is a scam...Look at Rotimi who knows he could have been President but is serving grandpa...or is it Okorocha who is no where after joining the Islamist...

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
If the Niger deltans ever give in to the antics of the apc and not stick to the opposition then I would know that as a people we shall remain vassals to the north and south west. .The people of rivers should stick close and reject the apc and ameachis prangs...
Relax ,let them come and take over Rivers State let's see how it will pan out.

This is simply a high class conspiracy from Abuja that would be met with an outright violence to an extent that the olodo General will and can never be able to handle.Mark my words

Wike is not Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by ndukwejoe(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
cosby02:
APC is surely a scam.... Whats PDP
a sham
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
only the rivers people can stop this apc charade...I do know a few have been hypnotised by the apc but I hope the majority would kick out the apc for good from that state... angry...The party is so annoying...

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Truckpusher(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
only the rivers people can stop this apc charade...I do know a few have been hypnotised by the apc but I hope the majority would kick out the apc for good from that state... angry...The party is so annoying...
Rivers State is PDP'S birthright and we will keep it that way by using every available means including violence if foul play is suspected prior, during and after the election - All options are on the table.

This is the reality on ground ,even the APC roaches in Rivers State knew how much they can push,Federal or no Federal might.

We are waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by HopeAtHand: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
daniella04:
Am inviting you and your minister for Transportation to Iwofe, hope your sycophancy will let you see the difference now

Invite us to Rumuolumeni and we will come. Afterall the ongoing road construction was started by Amaechi but some foolish people in that community is the reason the road wasn't completed in Amaechi tenure.

The people of Rumuolumeni should look within themselves and apportion blames for the delays in the construction. In this times where resources are dwindling, communities that are fortunate to get some form of govt presence should support the govt effort and not frustrate it.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by ozoemenafn: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
APC matter in Rivers State is a case where trouble de sleep iyanga go wake am. APC led Fed Govt should face the numerous problems facing it than trying to create more problems. They should allow the wishes of the people in these south south states prevail. They have not been able to settle the issues of fuel scarcity, Book Haram, Shite Islamic group, IPOB, MASSOB, Outstanding Salaries for both workers and Pensioners just to mention few and they are busy inviting more troubles by trying to upturn the collective wishes of the people of these States.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by BraniacX(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You arent from Rivers.

True Riverians who are sincere and appreciate good performance and achievements stand behind solidly Amaechi and Dakuku.

We wish Amaechi the best as the minister of Transport. We trust him to perform excellently as he did in Rivere. You can go ahead and kill personalities in your state, i dont care.

you from rivers? undecided

RUBBISH!!! angry

APcheats will fail and fail dramatically
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by ozoemenafn: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
APC should continue their game we are watching but one thing I know is that their sins would find them out
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by mynd44isabastard: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eledan:

Mynd44

Check out this guy moniker. grin
Only Bloodykiller can come up with this sort of name. grin

LoL
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
The turn of events is a clear indication that the elections in Rivers were fraught with massive and deadly electoral malpractices. The attitude of the larger number of Rivers folks on this matter leaves on e with the impression it matters not to them if electoral malpractices becomes the order of the day in their society. Isn't their values and mores largely suspect? Was Jonathan's attitude to governance not reflective of the suspect values and mores of his indigenous society? I hate to admit the affirmatively obvious fact!

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Truckpusher(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Invite us to Rumuolumeni and we will come. Afterall the ongoing road construction was started by Amaechi but some foolish people in that community is the reason the road wasn't completed in Amaechi tenure.

The people of Rumuolumeni should look within themselves and apportion blames for the delays in the construction. In this times where resources are dwindling, communities that are fortunate to get some form of govt presence should support the govt effort and not frustrate it.
Boy, your support for the APC is almost turning you into something else.

You truly believed in that hogwash you wrote up there? Where were you when Amaechi clearly embarked on a politics of personal vendetta using state project as a form of payback and all that pettiness?

Have you been to Town ,the entire adjoining streets around the Aggrey road and Borokiri axis and even the entire Diobu before Wike came into power and now that Wike is in charge ? I guess it was as a result of the foolishness of some certain elements in those communities too that left giant potholes and death traps that is almost the size of River Niger during Amaechi's last four years of blatant lies,thievery and insults on our psyche ? If you agree with your myopic statement that is tainted with falsehood , then we all can agree that everyone in Rivers State is foolish and Amaechi and his bunch of tiny supporters are the wise ones in Rivers State.....smh

You people should come and win a free and fair election in Rivers State let's test the popularity of Amaechi and Dakuku his puppet and don't forget it is going to be a ''rig and roast'' affair.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by ucluiz: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
When I told u guy that APC is a scam u ppl shour Ted me down, many called me aPDP E~rat. 2day welcome 2 change.
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Sant1m: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
yanabasee:

Some people can be so ignorant... No insult intended...... But you just don't understand what being the ruling party uphold...

APC as the ruling party has the power to nullify any election.... But they're using propaganda to nullify elections...

If other elected offices cannot stand legal scrutiny, Then, Buhari election should be nullify and or scrutinise as well.... Hypocrite!!!
frustrated view, go home get your pvc to cast your vote, this time it will be one man one vote. If your vote can make Wike win in a free and fair poll congrats to him. Rivers vote must count
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by cosby02(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
ndukwejoe:
a sham
grin
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Sant1m: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
osesology:
What exactly is going on in this country? Is rivers state the most corrupt state in Nigeria? Just 10 constituencies' election is valid, out of 32. What sort of an unprecedented political debacle is this?
Anyway, Edo state 2016 gubernatorial elections loading...
search your heart and allow your conscience come up with the answer, if really there was an election. Your physical man can never say the truth, that i know. Unfortunately Wike may win ooh!, but their will be a free and fair election, if Wike wins good!
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by HopeAtHand: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Boy, your support for the APC is almost turning you into something else.

You truly believed in that hogwash you wrote up there? Where were you when Amaechi clearly embarked on a politics of personal vendetta using state project as a form of payback and all that pettiness?

Have you been to Town ,the entire adjoining streets around the Aggrey road and Borokiri axis and even the entire Diobu before Wike came into power and now that Wike is in charge ? I guess it was as a result of the foolishness of some certain elements in those communities too that left giant potholes and death traps that is almost the size of River Niger during Amaechi's last four years of blatant lies,thievery and insults on our psyche ? If you agree with your myopic statement that is tainted with falsehood , then we all can agree that everyone in Rivers State is foolish and Amaechi and his bunch of tiny supporters are the wise ones in Rivers State.....smh

You people should come and win a free and fair election in Rivers State let's test the popularity of Amaechi and Dakuku his puppet and don't forget it is going to be a ''rig and roast'' affair.

Calm dowm. It happens everywhere. No politician is as vindictive as Wike. If the people you're developing their community are not appreciative, and instead of consolidating their loyalty to you are bent on frustrating your efforts, you will have to shift your attention to areas where there is appreciation.

Happy Xmas.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Henovy: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
suxkill:
PDP is not a saint either, but the devil you know is.........

Hope conductor don give you your change ba?
Old boy, so you still de remember mama peace (piece or piss)? Abeg the mama is enjoying her retirement as Permanent Secretary! Leff am jare!

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
cosby02:
APC is surely a scam.... Whats PDP
PDP is a scamma
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by omolami: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
APC and Buhari manipulating elections petition using gullible judges to truncate credible elections in Rivers State. APC still bent on taking over oil producing states as premeditated by Tambuwal and co. Hence all the manipulations to usurp powers through the back door. Failure awaits APC. People of Rivers State must resist this attempt..
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Amaso99(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

This is simply a high class conspiracy from Abuja that would be met with an outright violence to an extent that the olodo General will and can never be able to handle.Mark my words

Wike is not Jonathan.
How old are u? Like you dont know the power of Nigeria president, it's even more than the power of usa president in usa. If wike tries anything out side the law he will b jail along side his militants. Bliv!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Truckpusher(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Amaso99:
How old are u? Like you dont know the power of Nigeria president, it's even more than the power of usa president in usa. If wike tries anything out side the law he will b jail along side his militants. Bliv!
Tah! Commot for road abeg.

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Amaso99(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tah! Commot for road abeg.
stay 4 road! Na Fg u want fight, i dey laugh u. People like you election day ur face no go show

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by kcmichael: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
APC will surely win Rivers,Mark my word! Wike will be sacked by 1st or 2nd week of january and the chief judge will take over.wike is a gonner

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Buharidick: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
toludadon:

Oga ,your reference to Ladoja invalidated your argument. Ladoja was reinstated by the court because the court held that 18 people that impeached him fell short of ⅔ despite them claiming that some members were under suspension hence the ⅔ shouldn't be from the 32 members but the court ruled otherwise
pls in d Ladoja's case, what d supreme held before arriving at the 1/3 was the validity of the suspension of the members suspended by the house. there was no fair hearing and u n I know that fair hearing is the hallmark of fundamental human right. pls in determining quorum, what is consideredis the members of the house and the suppose members are not an issuein determiningthe quorum of the house. see also Alamieyeseigha v. Bayelsa state House of Assembly and the obiter in Joshua Dariye v. Plateau State House of assembly. pls go and read the Ladoja's case. stop relying o what d court says about quorum but read the whole judgment especially the reasons for the judgment.
pls take the hint of the court.
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by drshrewd: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
IzonOwei:

hey my friend this is not about APC or PDP this is about fairness and equity. how can Ikwerri rule us perpetually. Wike is silly, selfish and greedy. he had the rear opportunity to pick a candidate from the Riverine as the flag bearer of PDP. but guess what he hijackded it. the way PDP primaries was coducted is the most bizared in a very local secondary school in mile 3 diobu called CSS Nkpolu__a cultist school that was the font of dey well and de gbam. and hey listen to radio discussions in PH radio stations you will know that more people are inclined to APC than the PDP

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by mackay37(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eledan:
Rivers is in the bag already for APC, next is Akwa Ibom.

shocked shocked shocked you must be a joker akwa ibom and rivers can never be in the hands of apc. Apc will do better in rivers but will surely lose, but in akwa ibom they will beat them hands down again!!!! grin
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by ogmaskman: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
adeaks:
The recess-loving national assembly that has not even fully discharged it's own legislative duty to the whole country, not to talk of now adding Rivers state to the mix. Truth is, the state assembly would remain comatose until the rerun elections are concluded.

That professor who was rivers state INEC commissioner during the last election should never be allowed to preside over any election again in Nigeria. The number of cancelled elections in Rivers must be some sort of record, yet the commissioner was insisting until the end that Rivers election was free and fair.

Gesiliakhanomics.

That woman sha. She lied bfor the whole world without blinking an eyelid. She said the elections were free, fare and credible. I wish her well in her future Endeavours.
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by meforyou1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op, that the court ordered rerun doesn't mean the members will vacate their seats immediately.
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by bloodykiller: 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
[s]
Eledan:

Mynd44

Check out this guy moniker. grin
Only Bloodykiller can come up with this sort of name. grin
[/s]

don't call my name or Thunder will strike you dead.

you think say i get time for some irrelevant stuff

mugu
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by Eledan: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
bloodykiller:

don't call my name or Thunder will strike you dead.

you think say i get time for some irrelevant stuff

mugu

Sharappp!

Mynd44 please deal with this nuisance
Re: National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly by ogmaskman: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
omolami:
APC and Buhari manipulating elections petition using gullible judges to truncate credible elections in Rivers State. APC still bent on taking over oil producing states as premeditated by Tambuwal and co. Hence all the manipulations to usurp powers through the back door. Failure awaits APC. People of Rivers State must resist this attempt..

Whats it with this take over oil states. The APC guys vying for positions are rivers indigenes like their pdp counterparts. What's ur point Realy. the earlier u relate with the contestants in their personal capacity the better. Pdp, APC are the same thing. If u ask me wike is wiping up sentiments to deceive the gullible. He is ikwere like Amaechi and that speaks volume.
If the courts have said the elections were rigged why not prepare for another election.
I believe if the right thing was done from the begining all this nullifications would have been avoided.
Those who have lost are shouting fraud. Those who won are shouting rule of law. The truth is they are all same. Rigging is in our DNA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies / 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.