Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,823 members, 7,798,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says (28068 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017 / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Dynamite02: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
bravitudenatura:
To people of his kind God is a myth cos they worship the devil and his works is made manifest in their lives!
Exactly!
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
This thing sef, as e dey so e resemble demon.

It can't cconvince me to forsake my God. No Christ-No life, Christ ALL The Way!!!!!!!
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
I'm with you on this, sweetie. I've argued this with my parent, siblings and friends a long time ago but they say i'm sick in the head!
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by MORNDEW(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
FcMilan:
HOW COME OTHER TRANSGENGERS WEN I DE SEE FR LINDA IKEJI DE FIND BUT DIS ONE TOO UGLY

BABE/GUY NO B GOD MAKE U UGLY NA UR MAMA WEN NO LOOK WELL GO MARRY UR PAPA SEE D OUTCOME

UGLY MGBEKE DAT HATES HERSELF/HIMSELF

its cos of ppl like u that she is d way she is. Did she create herself? Why insult her looks.
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by CioAngels(f): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Her opinion and choice.
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Gibsonworld05(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Brightology2:
Op u mean say she get dick n pussy the same time
... The dick has been removed and shaped into a pussy.
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by gerald12(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
Islie:

Popular Nigerian transgender, Stephanie Rose has a new way of wishing you the compliments of the season.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/stephanie-rose-merry-fraudulent-christmas-nigerian-transgender-says-id4496157.html

can this thing get married? A special place in hell is kept for you
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Arijosh(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
Are you kidding me...... 'Rose who has
become a thorn in the flesh of the Almighty with
her constant vituperations, has not ceased in
pouring invectives on God and anything religious.' Thorn ke.... Pls recompose this... She's not even as importance as spider to God because she's of no use. So... Let just pray for her/him to repent because our days are numbered on this mother earth...
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by shineeye1: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
We expect such venous vituperation from a thoroughly muddled, mutated and confused miserable organism who has lost classification into either the male or female gender. We hope time is not too late for it. Merry Christmas to all beneficiaries of God's mercy and goodness!!
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by iswallker(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Impeccable English...true son of a professor...its a pity you were not allowed to graduate from the law facaulty in oau then...

1 Like

Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by SimSify(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
This dude/bitch will still flex the holiday..eat d christmas lunch..and celebrate as if its 1980..God is love sha..if na me..Haba..I for turn you to monkey..onye nzuzu
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by phreakabit(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

its cos of ppl like u that she is d way she is. Did she create herself? Why insult her looks.

That's definitely a he or something, just can't figure it out yet.
That's a strong black MAN right there!
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by SundayJohnson(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
I no that AlmightyGod is not some body that you can fight for,so him alone nos what to do at the right time,this is only thing i have to say
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
For a refutation of the idea that Jesus Christ and Horus are linked....see here.

http://christianthinktank.com/copycat.html
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by pamsnod: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
was her brain also tampered with during surgery?
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Tatamoray: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
E be like say the guy way wire him abi na her no do am well for night that why the he/she dey come yarn nonsense..Anyway keep trying God
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by veraiyke(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hahaha you've made me smile. Thanks
ZUBY77:

moooron
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Gkemz: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
I don't have time to listen to trash coming out from a satanist who has been predestined to hellfire and wants to drag others to hell
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by adebayo201: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rose who has become a thorn in the flesh :Pof the Almighty with her constant vituperations, has not ceased in pouring invectives on God and anything religious
Never... She's not even a dust to he(r) dad let alone God! *angry*

Thorn Ko, turn Ni... Mtcheewww undecided
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Paspane: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
tintingz:
Her opinion.
HER?

1 Like

Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by free2ryhme: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
kevoh:
Dude/b.itch just shut it and enjoy the holidays like everyone else.

Jesus will not be happy with you insulting someone to prove a point
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by andyanders: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
You do not argue with people like this because what we are looking outwardly in the pix, is not the person speaking. It is the demon living inside her.May God have mercy on this lost soul and convert her like Saul.
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by systemz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Whether it suits you or not she's so right.
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by waldigit: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
kevoh:
Dude/b.itch just shut it and enjoy the holidays like everyone else.

She ll be ok. Time heals every wound. Though she stated many problems and offered no solution.
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by TheeReaper(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
CandyBar:
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God"

Psalm 14:1
is it right for the bible to call someone who doesn't believe in God a fool?
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Nawa4nl: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Cyojunior(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
ojimbo:
in as much i know quite well that christianity and islam including every other religion is a scam. i still have to give respect to the believers. it is their special day so i have to celebrate it with them.
merry christmas to all the christians.
i love you all

U mean u are also part of dem ? 'Atheist'
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by erusen: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What he(She) is saying are the truths but he is saying that out of frustration probably. This man should just quit with all the desperate attacks on religion. He isn't a real atheist or an irreligious person that use logic instead of emotion. He should give it a break already.
what it is saying is "ur truth" not "our truth" or "the truth"
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by coolhumble(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
I know everything cant be the same with you again guy. How can you go through such situation under the knife and still come back to reason.like human?
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by gabby1002(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
(S)he finish, your life is stagnant no moving no going back, its a full stop.
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by Idrismusty97(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
erusen:
what it is saying is "ur truth" not "our truth" or "the truth"
Same as what your Bible is saying.
Re: 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says by erusen: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Luukasz:
I agree with him/her. Most of what we see in the Bible/Quran is the work of mere Mortals/Organisations like me & you but Christians and Muslims in Nigeria never want to listen and reason.
Thats why i dont beleive in any religion thou am a Universalist(One God /Me and My GOD),I'm a Christian cos my parents are but when the time comes i will stand against all this religions.
christainity was not forced on u.people are free to belief in jesus.u are free to belief in anything,so u are more reasonable than all christains who love thier god past present and fulture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines / Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / Andrew Ejimadu SEER 1 Deported From Zambia Over Rape Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.