Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

NaijaBet Turns Santa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NaijaBet Turns Santa (1088 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Super Eagles Jersey Into Wrap Dress (photos) / Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa / NaijaBet Turns Santa "DAY 2" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NaijaBet Turns Santa by NaijaBetCustom: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Merry Xmas Nairalanders,

Kindly comment with your[b] NaijaBet Username[/b], using #NaijaBetSanta and get N1,000 instantly for regular users.

New Users are welcome.

This is our own way of saying thank you for been part of us through out the year 2015
offer last till 1pm
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by iamegalitarian: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2015
michealgreen #NaijaBetSanta
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by izrael1010: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Izrael #NaijaBetSanta
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by rednuth(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2015
sodeeq610 #NaijaBetSanta
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by maxwelldimi: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2015
Username :- oziboisrael #naijabetsanta
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by 9jarian: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
naijaboy #NaijaBetSanta

Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by lipunchvirus: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lipunch #NaijaBetSanta
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by stevSKY(m): 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Stev0057 #Naijabetsanta
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by lipunchvirus: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lipunch #NAIJABETSANTA
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by surabeeb: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
#NaijaBetSanta Surabeeb
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by NaijaBetCustom: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
stevSKY:
Stev0057 #Naijabetsanta
Nice one there. You got the full bonus.

Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by NaijaBetCustom: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
lipunchvirus:
Lipunch #NAIJABETSANTA
Your account has been credited.
Merry Christmas from #NaijaBetSanta

1 Like

Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by NaijaBetCustom: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
iamegalitarian:
michealgreen #NaijaBetSanta
Your account has been credited. wink
Merry Christmas from #NaijaBetSanta
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by stevSKY(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
NaijaBetCustom:
Nice one there. You got the full bonus.

Merry Christmas.

thank you Santa!!! Merry xmas to u all.
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by NaijaBetCustom: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
NaijaBetSanta gets on his Reindeer powered sleigh and off to Facebook.

See y'all tomorrow. smiley

Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by prettydynamic: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2015
Enypersie NaijaBet Santa Story

Thanks NaijaBet You ROCK!!! For the Santa Promo Bonus. I always thought Nigerian Sports Betting Companies were all fraudsters. Not until I joined NaijaBet and I was proven wrong. I joined NaijaBet on the 11th Nov 2015. On Christmas day and Boxing Day. I was randomly surfing Instagram, Nairaland and Facebook; I came across NaijaBet turn Santa Promo. I was reluctant to open it at first but I did and I noticed all I had to do was just to comment with the caption “Send your Username with #NaijaBetSanta and get a share”. The condition was that old users get between N 500 and N 1000 bonus and new users get a bonus of N200.

I commented with the #NaijaBetSanta, I was elated to see that I got a bonus of N1500 in my NaijaBet Account without stress. I just selected some events randomly with the bonus given and awaited my fate. I smiled and said to myself, Will NaijaBet really pay if I won with the bonus I was given without making any deposit on that day? And that even if I win some funds, they might come with stories and probably not pay my winnings.

I was so happy to see the status of the Bets as “Win” on my NaijaBet Account, but I also thought to myself , it is one thing to win and another thing for NaijaBet to Pay me. I paused and took a deep breath and said well let me take this bold step and make a withdrawal request.
I made the withdrawal request and a staff of NaijaBet called to congratulate me. Then I knew for sure I was going to be paid.
I feel so happy and excited to have benefitted from NaijaBet Santa Promo. I will spread the word on NaijaBet to all and sundry. NaijaBet is Very Real. What exactly are you waiting for? Join NAIJABET on www.NaijaBet.com and start playing the Online Game. It could be your lucky day anytime you never can tell. Take that step today!!! The Promo is still running – 31st Dec 6pm-8pm on NairaLand and Instagram and 1st January 2016 11am-1pm on Twitter. Thank me later.

Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by marqueetim(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please explain your registration bonus clearly. Does it means I must play a minimum odd of 6 or games.

1 Like

Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by surebet60: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Good morning everyone. Having a very good source, it's not easy. Two winnings on a straight role and it pretty calls for celebrations. Next fixed games document of 2/1/2016 is already signed, interested person should hurry and call me now on :+2348106159812 to purchase these games. Celebrate with me as you do so

Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by W3xy1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
till 6pm.
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by NaijaBetCustom: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
marqueetim:
Please explain your registration bonus clearly. Does it means I must play a minimum odd of 6 or games.

You don't need to play game before you get the bonus, by 6pm today, we would make a post here
all you have to do is, comment your NaijaBet username using #NaijaBetSanta
and you will be qualified for the bonus

follow this link to register
http://naijabet.com/register/

Best Regards
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by babaolowo2016: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
MY USERNAME :babaolowo1 #Naijabet Santa
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by ordermax: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
olacode#Naijabet Santa
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by Vaizman: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vaizoo #NaijaBetSanta
Re: NaijaBet Turns Santa by olawepoo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Line Up Vs Egypt / José Mourinho Wants To Bring Mikel Obi To Manchester United / Female Boxer poo On herself After A Heavy Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.