Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" (38916 Views)

Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page / Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle / Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by GoldenBoi111(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
The rapper turned singer shared this photo this morning and captioned it "Merry Xmas from Batman and baddo".

https://www.instagram.com/p/_tm3mKuLH2/?taken-by=baddosneh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by INTROVERT(f): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
sweet..... my son will be better looking that him anyways.

Please does anyone have any idea if HALO & THE EVENT season2 is out.
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by abangaLEE(f): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
Weytin.....abi miliano don shiit for body ni
Anytime i see someone frown i always rem @treysongz insult to our @benbruise

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by StefanSalvatore: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Whatever meanwhile where is Julian and d oda 2 herotics angry
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by endtimesblog: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by sinaj(f): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
His baby is cute kiss

But d pic isn't complete...

Where is his babymama abi she don de hustle for anoda babypapa

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by pretydiva(f): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
He dey shy 2 snap wit him baby mama ni undecided..wat a shame. Say no 2 baby mamaism

Cute kid btw

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by ishiamu(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Baba miliano

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
NL Mods .. Let's see ur selfies ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by Airforce1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
pretydiva:
He dey shy 2 snap wit him baby mama ni undecided..wat a shame. Say no 2 baby mamaism

Cute kid btw

You be talking like if he invites you over, you wont spread legs for him to enter.

Awon holiest.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by zinachidi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
abangaLEE:
Weytin.....abi miliano don shiit for body ni
lol, shey according to badoo's face...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by superken(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by ellahzy(f): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
merry Christmas to all my NL goons
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by Savigne(f): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Na reallll Batman....
Young man how old are you again?
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by Savigne(f): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Na reallll Batman....
Young man how old are you again?
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by mommysgirl(f): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
I want a baby cry
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
why is he frowning?
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by abangaLEE(f): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, shey according to badoo's face...
U garrit
U go sabi book ooo
U can fit learn at a glance
How many wives u get sef
U marry ladies at a glance too

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Badooo&badoo junior! grin
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by akinswaggs(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Am i the only one who has been indoor today?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by Olaola25: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
mommysgirl:
I want a baby cry
Pls I am available.... I will give u a fine boy and a beautiful girl I swear .
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by elderstan(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
If they like take easther photo e no concern me

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by BABANGBALI: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
una sure say na olamide get this pikin?i dey suspect fowl play o

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by PLANETMARS(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
mommysgirl:
I want a baby cry
me too what r We waitin for dear?let's meet and make babies
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by mommysgirl(f): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Olaola25:
Pls I am available.... I will give u a fine boy and a beautiful girl I swear .
Na sogrin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
nice.
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by BABANGBALI: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
mommysgirl:
I want a baby cry
see me here,na baby full my body

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by mommysgirl(f): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
PLANETMARS:
me too what r We waitin for dear?let's meet and make babies
Hehehecheesy
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by mommysgirl(f): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
see me here,na baby full my body
Lmao grin
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by holllandis: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
They baby already has the typical Yoruba face
Re: Olamide Shares Chrismas Photo With His Son "Milliano" by Laitesmart(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Airforce1:

You be talking like if he invites you over, you wont spread legs for him to enter.

Awon holiest.

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Ki !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Silva And Her Son, Gbenga Jacobs Step Out Together / Odumewu Debbie: Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dance / Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.