Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) (67635 Views)

Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by fippycbk(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sad... very sad cry
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by frisky2good(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
2kaybiel:
haha I fear ooo. but how will this man manage the pain?? so pathetic. RIP to those that lost their lives

Adrenaline
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Etizz: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
At this point, I say the one who snap the pictures and video dem while burning is heartless..
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by esammyblinks(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
theV0ice:

As in...

Instead of the action film camera man to rush and seek help for the guy, he's busy shooting a motion picture. I can't even watch such. Our value system as humans is getting dangerously low everyday angry

RIP to those who died and speedy recovery to those injured.
As ehn my guy e tire me o we dnt value human lives anymre. he could even help the guy. but wait o was he thinkin it was a goat dat ran out of d fire or wat. ENDTIME CAMERA MAN
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
theV0ice:

As in...

Instead of the action film camera man to rush and seek help for the guy, he's busy shooting a motion picture. I can't even watch such. Our value system as humans is getting dangerously low everyday angry

oga is not a crime abeg.
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Eledan: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
So no one can quickly come to assist but they were bust filming him to post to FB.
so much for love for one another.
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Ashez: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
more reason why we should all give our lifes to Jesus, nobody knows when or how his end will come buh one thing is certain, Judgement. may d souls of d dead rest in peace and we dat still have time. may God open our eyes to see d reality of heaven and hell

2 Likes

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by robosky02(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
thank God for the strenght to run

1 Like

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by kripeno: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Why will somebody be videoing accident like this. Were are we heading to, I was involve in an accident when passager that was suppose to rescue started videoing however somebody died in the vehicle that day. This ugly thing should stop
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Rockyrascal(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ijaya123:
Who shot the video?
e no go pass Clarence Peters

Rip to the dead.
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
I can't see anyone assisting the burnt guy...the video guy is worst human of the year. This is evil and the height of wickedness. This world is simply going crazy

2 Likes

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by KLand(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nigerians need to be tutored on how to respond to emergencies like this! What a gory sight!

1 Like

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by AFEAMOS(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
wow
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by bizgai(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
pretydiva:
May God almighty heal him completely
Amen ooo
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by repogirl(f): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Horrible. embarassed
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
The recorder did his bit for posterity. Not fair to ascribe heartlessness to the fellow. But for that video shoot some will be as outrageous as to say to say no such event happened and that no one was injured in the incident!

1 Like

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
The man is so strong. Imagine the pain he must've been in, yet he still had the strength to run. No one in the video tried to help him. Whoever owned that motorcycle could've offered to given him a ride to the Hospital. Everyone was just staring, smh. I wish him well.

3 Likes

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by theV0ice: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nicepoker:
oga is not a crime abeg.

You're right its no crime...

I wish you many more years of such recordings
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by mvem(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ashez:
more reason why we should all give our lifes to Jesus, nobody knows when or how his end will come buh one thing is certain, Judgement. may d souls of d dead rest in peace and we dat still have time. may God open our eyes to see d reality of heaven and hell
......not bad to bring judgement day to all these but we should try to avoid avoidable mistakes...maybe one fool lighted a cigarette dere or smth.Dont get me wrong,our spirituality shouldnt give us reason to live anyhow.E.g a bus driver knowing his brakes are bad but says his car is covered with d blood of jesus nd says he is a child of God,nothing will happen.And later on takes-off,who is he deceiving.Just sayin because many say what u say when tinz like dis hsppen but all these are avoidable.

1 Like

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by teebaxy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank God for his life, he that safe his life will surely complete is work
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by luvprince4real(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
D guy wey video dis stuff need to be flogged 26 times.
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Chissus!
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by hugafella(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
theV0ice:

As in...

Your opinion though. I'm sure you enjoyed the footage and only started blabbing rubbish after you had finished watching. Someone had to shoot it. He's not fire service nor is he a trained health worker. He had a camera and he has got this footage for he world to see.

3 Likes

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by hopilo: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
It is this same Mobile phone that cause that explosion. The atmosphere around the gas plant must have been charged with gas waiting for source of ignition and I suspect the mobile phone from one of the victim provided that source. That man need help but someone choose to video and shout chai chai chai. let change our attitude towards victims.
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Baroba(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Yieldings:
The man is so strong. Imagine the pain he must've been in, yet he still had the strength to run. No one in the video tried to help him. Whoever owned that motorcycle could've offered to given him a ride to the Hospital. Everyone was just staring, smh. I wish him well.
The Okada was trying to assist him to hospital, you can hear him in calling him if you understand Igbo..

4 Likes

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by davoremix(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Why are Nigerians always so quick to criticize? How do you help a burnt man? Please explain. Anyways Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Chei! Dats my village as in jst 15 mins drive to my place!!!,hrd even d Redeem church.hmmm God help us oh!.smone shld tk dat guy to d hospital c bikes evrywhre......
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by paycash: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
May God heal those that injures at this incident in Jesus Name, and for those that dead may their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by stevedre: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ure right but they are all stupid for calling a man who at that moment was in so much shock. I doubt he was feeling/felt the pains of his burnt skin or even knew where he was. They should have rushed to him and cafefully or forcefully ( if he refuses due to shock of the blast ) put him on the nearest bike then immediately zoomed straight to the hospital. My wife told me how she had a bike accident some years ago and was running with a metal in her leg she that pierced her skin to her bone but she did not regained consciousness until some one pursued her n she started feeling the pains when she saw her injured legs and the amount of blood gushing out. Let us learn to help first and ask questions later.

Baroba:

The Okada was trying to assist him to hospital, you can hear him in calling him if you understand Igbo..
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Nyceguy92: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=Ijaya123 post=41331198]

It is obvious that this victim was in severe pain and needed every help he could get.
Yes, mobile camera phones are eating away most people's brains.
Whoever took his/her time to shoot the video ( no need to watch it anyway) most likely will shoot a clip of his/her house burning.
No doubt the idea is to make us believe the shooter has achieved a novelty a in shooting a falling star.
Talk of dumb head....!
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by theV0ice: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
hugafella:

Your opinion though. I'm sure you enjoyed the footage and only started blabbing rubbish after you had finished watching. Someone had to shoot it. He's not fire service nor is he a trained health worker. He had a camera and he has got this footage for he world to see.

I'm sure you have reading capabilities and can also comprehend and can also see to read where I clearly stated I DON'T WATCH SUCH.

I have no intention to interfere in your morbid enjoyment. To think you actually see any 'enjoyment' in such horror as described on this thread is actually evidence that I under estimated the depths folks like you have sunk.

Long may you continue to indulge in your fantasy and video service to humanity.
Re: Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) by Dindondin(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
laketea:
HEART TOUCHING STORY!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------
The Love Story of a Unilag Babe and Bus Conductor

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Something interesting happened on my way to Oshodi this
morning. At the park this rough mean-looking conductor
also known as “agbero” in Yoruba was screaming for
passengers, his vernacular oscillating between Yoruba and
pidgin English.
“Oshod! Oshod!” He shouted angrily as I along with some
other passengers scuttled for seats. There was this beautiful
young lady who couldn’t throw caution and decorum to the
wind but waited patiently until the bus was almost filled.

Then she pleaded to sit by the agbero until somebody came
down then she would pay for a proper seat.
The agbero didn’t even look at her pretty face, he hissed and
shouted to the driver to move that why didn’t she rush when
others were rushing. The girl started pleading in Yoruba and
clean ‘oyinbo’ english; “please, ejó, help me out sir, I know
you are a good man, never mind all this shout you have
been shouting (people burst into laughter). Let me sit by
your side please”.

Finally with much squeezing of face the agbero relented and
she sat beside him. It was a tight squeeze but she didn’t
complain but rather started praising the agbero.
He in turn started teasing her, speaking (and sometimes spitting by
mistake) into her face but the girl never looked away, she
never let the smile leave her face. He asked her where she
worked and she replied that she was a student in the
University of Lagos (UNILAG) studying accounting.

He teased her in Yoruba about her boyfriend and car (maybe asking
why her boyfriend didn’t drop her at her destination…she
laughed it off and continued to gist with the guy in Yoruba.

When she reached her junction the agbero alighted the bus
for her to come down. She did and paid her transport fare,
then the agbero told her to give him a peck on the cheek for
being so ‘gentlemanly’. At this point some of us became
indignant, haba! He had been teasing her since, he should
let her go.
[/b]
Click Here to Continue Reading...

t thunder fire your life for wasting our time to read ya crap.
May Google arrest you soon & close ya blog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.