Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Will Build A Site Like Fiverr For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Build A Site Like Fiverr For You (560 Views)

I'll Build A Microjob Site Like Fiverr For You / Need A Script Or A Site Like Fiverr? / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Build A Site Like Fiverr For You by kendo55: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am here to build a site like firverr for any one interested for just 30k.
I know trust is something hard to build, so here is how the deal will go.
If your interested contact me via Skype or email imparable12(Aat)naij.com
You will pay an initial token of 3k only. This I will use and purchase a demo paid hosting I will upload the site. You can give me your desired name or I choose any random name. After payment I will send you the purchased name. Max 3days after your payment. This is to prove to you am here for business. Which you can verify with whois.

After that relax once I deliver your job. You pay me my balance of 27k....its straight and open. Your free to comment here our communication.

Merry Christmas
Re: I Will Build A Site Like Fiverr For You by seunoni34(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
kendo55:

I am here to build a site like firverr for any one interested for just 30k.
I know trust is something hard to build, so here is how the deal will go.
If your interested contact me via Skype or email imparable12(Aat)naij.com
You will pay an initial token of 3k only. This I will use and purchase a demo paid hosting I will upload the site. You can give me your desired name or I choose any random name. After payment I will send you the purchased name. Max 3days after your payment. This is to prove to you am here for business. Which you can verify with whois.

After that relax once I deliver your job. You pay me my balance of 27k....its straight and open. Your free to comment here our communication.

Merry Christmas
build or you'll install one of those cms script. Lazy programmer
Re: I Will Build A Site Like Fiverr For You by fattbabakay(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
seunoni34:
build or you'll install one of those cms script. Lazy programmer
who will build such site from scratch for 30k before...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Round Entertainment Present Nigeria Bloggers Awards 2016 / Www.makemoneyin9ja.com Is For Sale / Next Amazing Celebrity Blog You should visit everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.