Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 AM

Save This Little Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save This Little Girl (632 Views)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save This Little Girl by nisimimike: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
I met this little girl Iwalewa sometimes in August 2015 and was astonished at her sharpness. She learns so fast and conduct her younger ones so well as if she is an adult. I particularly took interest in her as she always says she wants to become a lawyer when she grows up like me. I went visiting the area back some weeks ago and was shocked with the condition I met her. My sharp intelligent little friend has become so lean and almost without no strength. She could hardly talk and all she could do was to groan in pain. When I asked what has happened to her, I was told she was diagnosed with a heart condition and needed to undergo heart surgery. I busted into tears and began to cry when I could no longer hold the effect of her groaning in pain. The most painful part is that the family did not know where to get money for the surgery as they have to raise more than 3 million Naira to save her life. I know this family very well, they are very indigent and this little girl is one of the hopes of the family. The brother told me they already contacted Kanu heart Foundation but probably due to long waiting list have yet to get any further response. After crying for a while, I felt I wasn't helping her. I had to leave the place and think of what I can do to help save this little girl. I decided to take her video recording and post it here for people to come to her rescue. A little child saved today may become the savior of others tomorrow. Please lets donate for the surgery of little Iwalewa and get her up from the bed of pain. She could no longer go to school, and I try to imagine how she feels seeing other kids running around in the neighborhood. You can donate to her mum’s account number given below or donate online by clicking here.
Account Name: Adegbulehin Moyosola Olayinka
Account Number: 1014657485
Bank: Skye Bank.

Account Name: Awoseemo Nike
Acct Number: 0037496675
Bank: GT Bank.

Account Name: Olanisimi Michael
Account Number: 1014155448
Bank: Skye Bank
watch her begging you for help here.
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHbCwSxHIUQ[/url]
T o donate by western union, by cheque or back draft, call her brother Mike on (+234)9032260723 or her mother on (+234)7039277172 or you can call me on (+234) 8134016691

Re: Save This Little Girl by Evergreen4(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lala, pls move this to FP
Re: Save This Little Girl by summerflame(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
so sad
Re: Save This Little Girl by nisimimike: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Now you can donate online to save Iwalewa on rhis websitehttps://www.generosity.com/fundraisers/save-this-little-girl

(1) (Reply)

#messagetomyfuturewife / Sexual Happiness: 5 Reasons For Sex. / Police Release Shocking Photos Of Overdosed Parents With Child In Backseat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.