Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom (2066 Views)

Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by zubbyman: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has called on Nigerians not to allow any group to hold the nation to ransom.

In a message to Nigerians, especially Christians celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, Buhari also called on Nigerians not to allow the current socio-economic and security challenges to dampen their expectations for a better Nigeria.

He called on all Nigerians to rededicate themselves to the virtues, which Jesus Christ taught his followers.
He said living in accordance with these virtues would help to make Nigeria a peaceful and united country.

“We must never again allow any group to hold the nation to ransom under whatever guise. Let us also not allow current socio-economic and security challenges to dampen our expectations for a better Nigeria.

“This administration has taken a number of measures to restore hope to our people. The 2016 budget defines our commitment to giving Nigeria a new lease of life.
“Our change slogan is not a campaign gimmick but a promise that must be kept. We are determined to bring about tangible changes in the lives of our people.

“In this regard, efforts will be intensified to recover stolen funds, block revenue leakages and enthrone due process, transparency and accountability,” he said.

SOURCE: http://www.zubbyblog.com/buhari-we-should-never-allow-any-group-to-hold-us-to-ransom-even-biafra-agitators/
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by MyndABastard: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Una go kill tire
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
He called on all Nigerians to rededicate themselves to the virtues, which Jesus Christ taught his followers.

Muslims think Christians are mumus because they are pacifist. If the lessons of Christ is so good why not embrace them Mr. Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by Nuells: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Where did he mention biafra in that awkward statement? Op mind ur headline...not every coocked story sells these days
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
@op,Where did he mention biafra? Mtcheww.
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by zubbyman: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
jerseyboy:

Muslims think Christians are mumus because they are pacifist. If the lessons of Christ is so good why not embrace them Mr. Buhari?

we are not brother
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by mynd44isabastard: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:
Una go kill tire

Na so
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Na so

Mynd44.

zubbyman:

we are not brother

It is "We are not brothers" and not "We are not brother".
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by mynd44isabastard: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Mynd44.

It is "We are not brothers" and not "We are not brother".

Who is this one??
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by APCsupporter: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Na so

Mynd44 this guy's moniker get as e be.
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Who is this one??

Millilium Ogenerobo, go upload your Xmas selfie photo, the thread is on front page.

millennium Ogenerobo, you are behide this monikers below ;

Mynd44isabastard, MyndABastard, ApcHaram, APChangeZombie, APCcrimes, ApclyingBastard, BishopMagic, ppangel (f), gbtyo, LeOstrich, RevDesmondJuju, WombRaiders, PvtParts and pappymason.

Fellow Nairaland(ers) take note of this fraudster.

Cc : themilanway.

Edited : Millilium Ogenerobo, you registrated this moniker (APCsupporter) today to also quote yourself.
Hahaha!

Mynd44 over to you.
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by APCcrimes: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Millilium Ogenerobo, go upload your Xmas selfie photo, the thread is on front page.

Mynd44isabastard, MyndABastard, ApcHaram, APChangeZombie, APCcrimes, ApclyingBastard, BishopMagic, ppangel (f), gbtyo, LeOstrich, RevDesmondJuju, WombRaiders, PvtParts and pappymason.

Edited : Millilium Ogenerobo, you registrated this moniker (APCsupporter) today to also quote yourself.
Hahaha!

Mynd44 over to you.

wake up dude
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by APCsupporter: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hahaha!

Mynd44 over to you.

I have no business with that fool

Some of his monikers also include shariareporters, opiaku, bloodykiller and apczombie
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by mynd44isabastard: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
APCsupporter:

Some of his monikers also include shariareporters, opiaku, bloodykiller and apczombie

Respect ya old age and don't link me with those monikers am different
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by APCsupporter: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Respect ya old age and don't link me with those monikers am different

Seun you need to have a look on this guy's moniker
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by bloodykiller: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
[s](
APCsupporter:

[/s]

not everyone has time for inconsequential element like you guys.

go and play kid am bigger than your father.

When i do things i don't hide because only cowards do

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
bloodykiller:
(

Great respond.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by APCsupporter: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
bloodykiller:
(

Fool, what are you saying sef?
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by bloodykiller: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
[s]
APCsupporter:

Fool, what are you saying sef?
[/s]

am saying that you should stick to your childish act and stop bringing me into it because am not your father's mate talk more of you boy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by APCsupporter: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

am saying that you should stick to your childish act and stop bringing me into it because am not your father's mate talk more of you boy!

Bloody bastard
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by zubbyman: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2015
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

no be every insult you suppose reply because you big pass them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by bloodykiller: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2015
[s]
APCsupporter:

Bloody bastard
[/s]

like i said before i don't do cowards and inconsequential trolling kids.

cc

Lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by bloodykiller: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2015
zubbyman:

no be every insult you suppose reply because you big pass them

don't mind those kids am busy attending to my friends yesterday which made my time limited and they are busy trolling like a kid they are cheesy
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by mynd44isabastard: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2015
APCsupporter:

Seun you need to have a look on this guy's moniker

Does anyone has monopoly to any moniker I answer what I want... after is nobody's personal. name.... now mind your buisness
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by mynd44isabastard: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hahaha!

Mynd44 over to you.

Respect yourself
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by wytecat: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2015
That's a good one, Mr president!
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by APCsupporter: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Does anyone has monopoly to any moniker I answer what I want... after is nobody's personal. name.... now mind your buisness

Well, its seems like mynd44 is not concerned afteralll. Enjoy your moniker
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by mynd44isabastard: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
APCsupporter:

Well, its seems like mynd44 is not concerned afteralll. Enjoy your moniker

Better mind your buisness, don't come here to provoke me
Re: Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom by zubbyman: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Lalasticlala, mynd44. Rule 2 has been violated do something... am being gentle nw cos I don't wanna explode, there by givin u chance to ban me

Easy brother abeg ooo

(1) (Reply)

Before You Clamour For War See This (BIAFRA) / Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! / 72% Of Nigerians Disapprove Of President Muhammad Buhari’s Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.