Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. (9118 Views)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) / Where Are The Building Professors; Spyder880, Fhemmmmy, Babrus, segzy14, segcymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
who has done business or seen or even established a credible trust with this man spider880 before outside the internet let him or her come and tell us the real man behind the mask. Tell us where he came from. his real name, where he lives and many more. this will help him and also help us to do more business with trust,

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Why don't you ask him?

2 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
agenta999:
who has done business or seen or even established a credible trust with this man spider880 before outside the internet let him or her come and tell us the real man behind the mask. Tell us where he came from. his real name, where he lives and many more. this will help him and also help us to do more business with trust,

I don't think he has trust issues. At least not on here.

If you want to do business with him I'm sure he'll provide you with names of past project owners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by shaibu123: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
I have met him face to face but am not sure which town he is from in Enugu. But i hate his response when he's contacted for a project. He's like showing off that he can't even response to common email.

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
euromilion:
Why don't you ask him?

Describing himself will be like biting his own teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
shaibu123:
I have met him face to face but am not sure which town he is from in Enugu. But i hate his response when he's contacted for a project. He's like showing off that he can't even response to common email.

I am not an introder and i am not interested in somebodys private life, but we are talking about money and business now.
i have sent someone to acquire about him for me.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Still on it. I am not trying to spoil his hard earned name just like i will be happy if he does not scam people of their hard earned money.
my investigations reveal 6 things. Please note that i may also be mistaking but all my words came from his mouth and his peoples mouth.
1) he is from Nume in nkanu east l.g.a enugu
2)he is married with kids
3)his wife lives in ngwo where he built a house for them.
4)he was not into building till few years ago.
5) he is very popular in nl and very honest in nl.
6) he is not popular in his hometown and the people of his home town still find it difficult to believe he can build a house or deal on land.
7) many people from his village outside NL believe he is a scammer.
cool nairalanders believe he is genuine.

Please investigate more and correct me if i am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by johnson232: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
agenta999:
Still on it. I am not trying to spoil his hard earned name just like i will be happy if he does not scam people of their hard earned money.
my investigations reveal 6 things. Please note that i may also be mistaking but all my words came from his mouth and his peoples mouth.
6) he is not popular in his hometown and the people of his home town still find it difficult to believe he can build a house or deal on land.

my friend what is your mission?
why are u trying so hard to tarnish someone's image?
if u doubt his reputation, why not quietly contract someone else, that is if u have any project to execute.
we have so many architects and builders in this section.
do contact them and stop sounding like a jealous hopeless witch....

19 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by 4nobody4every1: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
johnson232:

my friend what is your mission?
why are u trying so hard to tarnish someone's image?
if u doubt his reputation, why not quietly contract someone else, that is if u have any project to execute.
we have so many architects and builders in this section.
do contact them and stop sounding like a jealous hopeless witch....

I expected this. Scammars have surporting clubs or agent. My concearn is ur safety and safety of all nl genuine people. He is not straightforward about his availability when u call him.

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
In all i maybe mistaking and will apologise once i am corrected. Still waiting for corrections.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by spyder880(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2015

I am from Imeama Nomeh-Unateze, Nkanu East LGA of Enugu state.

Very very married with four beautiful children, GOD has been very kind to me.

Correct, until recently when we moved out. I built the duplex online here too, and completed it with my NBC salary, I was a supervisor in the company.

Correct, I was a supervisor in the engineering department of NBC, Ninth mile till 23rd September 2013, but I have built so many houses before then so I was versatile in building constructions and had to resign to face the many contracts I kept getting, I was begged to stay in the company for 2 months but I insisted, building houses is where my heart really is.

Na so I see am oo cheesy

Correct too, I never lived in my village in all my growing up years or my teen years. Both my parents were civil servants when I was a child and they both worked outside our local government. Apart from a few family members, I know very few people from my town. I am not popular in the village and many people still struggle to identify me inside the village, I still hear people asking "is he from here?"

HA! cheesy cheesy I am not perfect, but I have never taken what does not belong to me, never misplaced anybody's anything in my entire life.

I wont blame them for believing so, I have built more than 25-30 houses here in the last 5 years without issues. I have nothing to hide.

38 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by spyder880(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
agenta999:

I expected this. Scammars have surporting clubs or agent. My concearn is ur safety and safety of all nl genuine people. He is not straightforward about his availability when u call him.

Safety concerns has made me to be very cautious when revealing my location or availability, how can you tell someone you have not met all the details of your availability?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by 4nobody4every1: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
spyder880:

Correct, until recently when we moved out. I built the duplex online here too, and completed it with my NBC salary, I was a supervisor in the company.

Correct, I was a supervisor in the engineering department of NBC, Ninth mile till 23rd September 2013, but I have built so many houses before then so I was versatile in building constructions and had to resign to face the many contracts I kept getting, I was begged to stay in the company for 2 months but I insisted, building houses is where my heart really is.

Na so I see am oo cheesy

Correct too, I never lived in my village in all my growing up years or my teen years. Both my parents were civil servants when I was a child and they both worked outside our local government. Apart from a few family members, I know very few people from my town. I am not popular in the village and many people still struggle to identify me inside the village, I still hear people asking "is he from here?"

HA! cheesy cheesy I am not perfect, but I have never taken what does not belong to me, never misplaced anybody's anything in my entire life.

I wont blame them for believing so, I have built more than 25-30 houses here in the last 5 years without issues. I have nothing to hide.
Epic response grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by 4nobody4every1: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
spyder880:

Safety concerns has made me to be very cautious when revealing my location or availability, how can you tell someone you have not met all the details of your availability?
Exactly, with the issues of insecurity, kidnapping, hired killers going on in Nigeria, only a fool will not manage his security well, l do the same, l dont want to be kidnapped, killed or my family members picked because of my status..

4 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by skup008(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
spyder880:

Na so I see am oo cheesy

Nice response from a genius in building construction...
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by YoungBrain: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
spyder880 has been a blessing to us in the property section.

He has provided us with transparent and educative posts with pictures
of his past and ongoing projects. He only stops posting pictures when the privacy
of the house owner is at stake. Many of us received valuable information from him
at no cost.

5 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by uboma(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
@ Spyder880, there is really no need to reveal your personal details here. Please erase them.

The op's mission isn't pure, my guess is that the op is someone who knows you reasonably well and envies your good works.

@ op, you have broken rule 10 and deserve to be banned.

6 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by PHfinest(m): 12:52am On Dec 26, 2015
agenta999:

Oga abi madam?

Can your reciprocate by sharing same details about your self? Can we brand you a scammer for failing to do so?

Well, we know which lead to follow should any of spyder's carpenter loose his hammer.

Hajji,
Is this kind of post allowed bearing in mind rule #10?
@mufutau55

Phfinest

3 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 1:14am On Dec 26, 2015
spyder880:

Na so I see am oo cheesy

Meanwhile thanks for making some clearification. It is still 6/7 Though.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by gottliebglobal(m): 1:37am On Dec 26, 2015
We can relate to Spyder and he has shown he is trustworthy. Spyder we know, Hajj and others in the property section we know, but WHO ARE YOU?

6 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 1:38am On Dec 26, 2015
PHfinest:

Oga abi madam?

Can your reciprocate by sharing same details about your self? Can we brand you a scammer for failing to do so?

Well, we know which lead to follow should any of spyder's carpenter loose his hammer.

Hajji
Is this kind of post allowed bearing in mind rule #10?
@mufutau55

Phfinest
Grow up.if i must do business in public, i need to assure the people why they can do business with me and the security of the contract.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 1:40am On Dec 26, 2015
gottliebglobal:
We can relate to Spyder and he has shown he is trustworthy. Spyder we know, Hajj and others in the property section we know, but WHO ARE YOU?

I am the Efcc of NL.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by mufutau55(m): 4:28am On Dec 26, 2015
@Agenta999
You have been on Nairaland since 2011 and now you know Spyder880?
Can you also identify yourself, same way you want Spyder to indentify himself?
So you have gone to Spyder's village to collect data? Why?
Are you buying anything from him or giving him a contract?

Hajji M.

6 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by FastShipping: 4:52am On Dec 26, 2015
mufutau55:
@Agenta999
You have been on Nairaland since 2011 and now you know Spyder880?
Can you also identify yourself, same you want Spyder to indentify himself?
So you have gone to Spyder's village to collect data? Why?
Are you buying anything from him or giving him a contract?

Hajji M.

Just imagine o. We love our Spyder here.

5 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by gabbytabby: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Nothing do you oga spyder880 it is the season of wailers and it appears property section just got another.

Bad belle is a 9ja man decease. No give u necessary information that can compromise your family or your safety. Not every business is good business and there are a lot of scammers about.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by gabbytabby: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2015
shaibu123:

At times you guys have to read between the lines. There are some questions or request that you should not put to someone.

He is in the trade and working all over the place and you want him to release good men that work for him to go and work for you are you expecting him to hold off on his projects for yours.

How many blocks to build xyz he barely has time to do this for himself.

Someone gives you a quote, not many people in the trade will put another colleague under the bus unless him barawo get as he be or there are safety issues.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by gabbytabby: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2015
agenta999:

I am not an introder and i am not interested in somebodys private life, but we are talking about money and business now.
i have sent someone to acquire about him for me.

Spyder880 be careful oh them done send people to acquire about you grin, them don go your fillage self grin, you not flamboyant enough crime one, not many people know you crime 2, you don't give detailed information about your movements crime 3, you must be a scam. See the thought process and know when to ignore.

5 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by twinskenny(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2015
heheh oga spyder it is well..

i find this amusing sha.... our oga here is real we dont even need to meet him....i have seen his work though we never met before and he is a good man too

people have to be security cautious this day..

sometime ago someone called me around festac that he has a job for me, that he just bought a house for his brother in the UK that i need to do some wiring and stuff.. i drove all the way from my abode and when i got there i met some stern looking young able body boyssss i became suspicious.. three of them entered my car and on our way my spirit was telling something wasnt right here and my wife has warned me too before i left the house... we are driving to some kind unknown place.. i have to device a method to get out of ther plan.. i make a fake call to someone and was sounding like it was an emmergency.. i had to drop them some where and told them i will be back in 20min lol i fire my car all the way home..

lets be security cautious ooo not all thats glitter is gold grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by 4nobody4every1: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2015
gabbytabby:

Spyder880 be careful oh them done send people to acquire about you grin, them don go your fillage self grin, you not flamboyant enough crime one, not many people know you crime 2, you don't give detailed information about your movements crime 3, you must be a scam. See the thought process and know when to ignore.
...........l agree with you, having lived in the west for several years, my movement in and out of Nigeria is more like a spirit, l dont share my movement details with anybody, not even close family members, Nigeria is so messed up now security wise that you really dont know who is after you, we have read of people who lived several years with their kids in the west but on visiting Nigeria get killed like a rat via close friends and associates out of envy and jealousy.
@spyder880, dont let anybody force you to open your life online because of silver and gold, your safety and that of your family should be number 1 on your priority, l also think at this point in your life, keep the details of your wife and kids offline, dont welcome unnecessarily inquiries especially if the motive of the enquirer is not pure, no be everybody like your progress ooo, honey attracts ants, so be careful, Nigeria is messed up, so many evil people lurking around to hack you to death.....l don talk my own finish....

4 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by swillonch(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2015
OBSERVATION
It's a clear sign that you weren't consistent being a supervisor @NBC. Building and same time working @NBC until u left September 2013! It's only money Mongers that can tenaciously look into Big pockets.
Well, your building records for the past 5yrs is impressive.

"I wont blame them for believing so, I have built more than 25-30 houses here in the last 5 years without issues. I have nothing to hide."
U have trust issues though!
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by PHfinest(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2015
agenta999:

Grow up. - childish

if i must do business in public, i need to assure the people why they can do business with me and the security of the contract.

- once again where are your own details? As someone who wants to assure Spyder880 his security. If you are all grown, you will agree with me that business is about mutual trust.

@Mufutau55
Is it appropriate for grown up Mrs to dig up and paste someone's details without permission?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lovely 3bedroom Bungalow In Mayfair Gardens Estate Lekki 4 N30m Pix / Build This 4 Bedroom Duplex To Carcass in 2 MONTHS / 75 Plots For Sale With C Of O In Ibadan For 350k Per Plot. (full Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.