Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Upside Down Marriage - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Upside Down Marriage (81134 Views)

Young Girl Tied Upside Down, Tortured On Witchcraft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upside Down Marriage by BluStreak(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Guy! Guy!! Guy!!! You just need to take a walk. If you can compile enough evidence and also have people testify for you, you will get custody of your daughter. Children are one of the things that keep both men and women in bad marriages. For the men with a heart, they can't bear their lovely child(ren) call another man daddy or even miss the awesome growing up stages. Those experiences are irreplaceable. In this your case however, the woman is a monster and with all you have said, court will grant you custody of your little girl. Pls file for a divorce before you loose your life. You are sitting on a mine field and the wrong foot forward is just a step away.

Run guy ruuuuun.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by patlead: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op,pls get a DNA test done on the child so you are really sure you r the true father.

2. Please leave the house for some weeks.the emotional trauma you r going through will affect you in getting another job.

3. Make the decisions ,stop 'running' to the 'pastors' as they will never be objective in their decision making.

4.Test for stis/STDs

5.she is not your God given wife.stop trying to be her God given husband.

I wish you all the best in your decisions

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by miqos02(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Joel3:
even when I am concluding not to get married, seeing this post and reading from up to down it only gives me more assurance that I had always been right.

in my dictionary marriage is the biggest scam in 21st century. very soon in 22nd century it will be too obvious and clear to all. I need no marriage neither do I need a kid.

just me only after all the world is full of nonsense. I am fed up and tired. their is no meaning we all will die. and here comes tales of hell fire. so I don't want to bring anybody to this world to suffer in any form. enjoy and while it last. good bye.

how do you intend to get care @ old age?
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Joel3(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2015
miqos02:
how do you intend to get care @ old age?
oh is it only when you get married you will get care at old age?

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by ladygudhead(f): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
PresVA:
I really took time to go through your post.. mehn, you're in a place worse than hell!!
You're such a calm guy!

You've to let go bro;God supports divorce on the ground of infidelity.. You can also get a separation for now..

You've a brave heart, still staying with someone that threatened to stab you. .

Believe me, when you leave that lady, you'll start progressing! Please leave fast!

ofcos o.! he will surely progress .imagine she she caused him to b sacked. shocked
PresVA:
I really took time to go through your post.. mehn, you're in a place worse than hell!!
You're such a calm guy!

You've to let go bro;God supports divorce on the ground of infidelity.. You can also get a separation for now..

You've a brave heart, still staying with someone that threatened to stab you. .

Believe me, when you leave that lady, you'll start progressing! Please leave fast!

ofcos o.! he will surely progress .imagine she she caused him to b sacked.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by miqos02(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Joel3:
oh is it only when you get married you will get care at old age?
u did not answer my question
Re: Upside Down Marriage by nice14: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
My brother i feel for u some people have cap but no head while others have head but no cap.
Ur story brought tears to my eye

Pls follow ur heart while u are still alive to tell d story

Marriage is not a do or die affair

I pray God give u d heart to face what lies ahead

Going through almost the same as what u are going through and have also taken my decision on how to end this pain for good
Re: Upside Down Marriage by nice14: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
My brother i feel for u some people have cap but no head while others have head but no cap.
Ur story brought tears to my eye

Pls follow ur heart while u are still alive to tell d story

Marriage is not a do or die affair

I pray God give u d heart to face
Going through almost the same as what u are going through and have also taken my decision on how to end this pain for good
Re: Upside Down Marriage by bobkezel(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2016
wamenzy:

don't u think ur d fool.... is better u just read and close ur mouth Dan opening ur mouth to say rubbosh

i know that foolish woman is your sister. Foolish and stupid family. Ode.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by JuanDeDios: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2016
samocholi:

My dear brothers and sisters in the house especially the married ones I frankly need ur candid advise as I am tired of her ,her bad and unrepentant character and her evil ways but am only looking at the term Christian marriage in terms of divorce as I ultimately want to make heaven just as every one.

Thank u for taking ur time to go through my ordeal.

I was going to ask you who did this to you until I read this part. This is what religion does to people. Here we have a capable and hardworking man turned into a donkey who can't even move to protect his own life and that of his kid because he wants to make heaven. Ok o. Don't know what to do, you hear?
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Oppypoppy: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Ol guy na u sabi o. Na so u love her rish? Abi u self dey enjoy all diz shits u wrote if its true. Divorce her b4 she kills u as in takes ur life as in DEATH!
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Well..this case is already 2 years old.

Just saw it and i was like WOW.

Samocholi, i hope you survived the ordeal and things are better now
Re: Upside Down Marriage by tuscani: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am reading this today 28th match 2017, before any comment, let me ask : OP are you still alive ?
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2017
tuscani:
I am reading this today 28th match 2017, before any comment, let me ask : OP are you still alive ?
grin lolz. E reach to ask o cos he may have foolishly and ignorantly stayed back in the marriage . Hmm. Smh. Some men eh...

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by tuscani: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Loisemm:

grin lolz. E reach to ask o cos he may have foolishly and ignorantly stayed back in the marriage.
bros I got chills wen reading the guys tale, the woman is an adulteress, stubborn, fetish,and all, still the guy is saying pastor said this, family said this... Bla bla bla bla
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2017
I'll remove this post...in order to fulfill my resolution to avoid negativity. Juts draw close to God and separate from that woman
Re: Upside Down Marriage by sisisioge: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
How far OP? Say yeayea if you are still kicking...

Abi kukuma come tell the after story. How deygo deygo? It is well.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
igbonla:
@ OP,

The short answer to all the confusion in your house is that your wife is psychotic, it will get worse except she gets treatment. The two issues below, extracted from your narrative, made this conclusion possible:
- "so I was checking one of the cupboard in our room and I saw somethings she got from a native doctor,they include a bottle of concosion with the label witches and wizards destroying oil,the second one was two of her bathing soap with burnt candle on it when I looked at the soap closely I saw small cross buried inside,the third thing I saw was the complimentary card of the native doctor".
- "presently she is fighting with a lady in her former church the lady is a leader in the church.she said the lady has been attacking her in the dream and anytime they lady sees her the lady calls her prostitute".

She is seeing and fighting imaginary enemies, this won't stop until she finds a solution. Her accusing you of certain acts also supports this and she may get to a point of fatally attacking you. She has mental health problem and needs help.

Your biggest challenge will be in helping her since she won't agree that she is mentally ill (she is not mentally ill if she easily agree to see a doctor). What you do if she disagree will be the major decision for you.

Some plan of action you can consider:
-Talk to a doctor or psychologist about your observations
- Talk to her parents sharing input from the doctor/psychologist, if there is an inference of psychosis by the doctor.
- With or without her parents, you may have to drag her to the hospital for necessary treatment

In the interim, minimize confrontation. Let her have the impression of being in control. Secure your life (sleep in another room, locked when you are sleeping). Be extremely vigilant. PRAY for wisdom!

Wish you best of luck.

All this talk about psychologist. This guy married a witch. 90% of all runs girls are into something diabolical... Some of them are marine witches...they dabble into all these things sometimes for protection or for oppression, but nothing good comes out of those. Three things will happen to you, you will likely run into misfortune if you continue with this woman, by means of an immoral woman a man is reduced to a piece of bread, you will likely be messed up in health, and will die, an adulteress will hunt for his precious soul. Run for your life, and attack her back in prayers. And for all these americanized people that dont want to accept the reality of the spiritual realm, some people are bland agents of darkness....take it or leave it...demons exercise mind control over their hosts... Just don't let that worthless harlot kill you.

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
tk4rd:
Guy.. Pardon me, but I think your I.Q is just 003..
You are too dull for my liking..
Well, let me assume that she really used Jazz on you, and that she is a mermaid spirit sent to destroy your life.

Nailed it
Re: Upside Down Marriage by nurria(f): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2017
Op,U are just telling stories,no woman will ever be guilty of all this rubbish U said here.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 30, 2019
It's beastly not just admirable! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.