Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity (8088 Views)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
[b]now you know your body works with electromagnetic vibrations but at night your body does not have to vibrate as much as you are in a state of rest, so your spirit can detach from your body and wander into the galaxies and constellations to sync with the creator and once their if there are messages the creator wants to give you he will code it into your spirit, and then the spirit returns back from its cosmic intergalactic journey and returns into your body and then the message is uploaded into your brain and it plays to you in pictures in your sleep. this is your dream. now we are bi-part, spirit and flesh. some people can only ever acknowledge their flesh because they have no access to their spirit. like if you are very carnal your spirit hides from you and cant wait to depart and detach from you permanently ( death ). so people like this have zero access to their spirit and think the world is just all about carnal things. however there are people whose spirit reveals itself to them. like these people can close their eyes and then see their spirit watching them. its like looking at you watching you. you see yourself in spiritual energy form but with your face and your features looking right back at you and acknowledging you. this is a complete separation of body and spirit within a being. this is when you know you have become a saint of Yah[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by gatiano(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ha! Mastering oneself I understand. Meeting with the Spirit in You? That is meeting face to face with The Originator of the universe. That is hard oo, o le gaaan Brother Mi.
You are talking about Irin Ajo, from one's Ori to the Iponri or From Eda to Asheda. If you ask such a Black person how many atoms are there in planet jupiter, they would give the exact number without a mistake of +1 or -1.

It is not hard however, It only takes times, It entails knowing everything that there is. Such a person can be called Yah or God. There are a few in Africa and Other Black Tribe.
I think there are two like that within every Black indigenious People(Man and Woman).

sukkot:
[b]now you know your body works with electromagnetic vibrations but at night your body does not have to vibrate as much as you are in a state of rest, so your spirit can detach from your body and wander into the galaxies and constellations to sync with the creator and once their if there are messages the creator wants to give you he will code it into your spirit, and then the spirit returns back from its cosmic intergalactic journey and returns into your body and then the message is uploaded into your brain and it plays to you in pictures in your sleep. this is your dream. now we are bi-part, spirit and flesh. some people can only ever acknowledge their flesh because they have no access to their spirit. like if you are very carnal your spirit hides from you and cant wait to depart and detach from you permanently ( death ). so people like this have zero access to their spirit and think the world is just all about carnal things. however there are people whose spirit reveals itself to them. like these people can close their eyes and then see their spirit watching them. its like looking at you watching you. you see yourself in spiritual energy form but with your face and your features looking right back at you and acknowledging you. this is a complete separation of body and spirit within a being. this is when you know you have become a saint of Yah[/b]
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
gatiano:
Ha! Mastering oneself I understand. Meeting with the Spirit in You? That is meeting face to face with The Originator of the universe. That is hard oo, o le gaaan Brother Mi.
You are talking about Irin Ajo, from one's Ori to the Iponri or From Eda to Asheda. If you ask such a Black person how many atoms are there in planet jupiter, they would give the exact number without a mistake of +1 or -1.

It is not hard however, It only takes times, It entails knowing everything that there is. Such a person can be called Yah or God. There are a few in Africa and Other Black Tribe.
I think there are two like that within every Black indigenious People(Man and Woman).

very hard to those without but easy to those within lol. and yes it entails knowing many things but not everything. and such a person would be called god not GOD. there is only one GOD but several gods. i have said ye are gods wink

2 Likes

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
sukkot:
very hard to those without but easy to those within lol. and yes it entails knowing many things but not everything. and such a person would be called god not GOD. there is only one GOD but several gods. i have said ye are gods wink
True about the several god's, but the question is are these god's good or evil?

Sango, obatala and co are these lesser god's but where they fall in the scheme of things is what I have not made up my mind yet.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by malvisguy212: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
sukkot:
any biblical passage to support this ?

1 Like

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 2:25am On Dec 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
any biblical passage to support this ?
bros not everything is in the bible. john 21 vs 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen. THIS IS PART OF THE HIDDEN MANNA I AM SHARING WITH YOU
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by lepasharon(f): 2:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Prove a spirit exists ?
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 2:46am On Dec 26, 2015
lepasharon:
Prove a spirit exists ?
what, like with a video cam ? shocked grin
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by lepasharon(f): 2:58am On Dec 26, 2015
sukkot:
what, like with a video cam ? shocked grin

Rational evidence
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 3:01am On Dec 26, 2015
lepasharon:

Rational evidence
what is rational evidence though ? ok let me ask you a question. is there a specific number that you see all the time ? like some people see 11, some see 444, some see 144 etc. anytime you look, thats the place your spirit takes your eye to. that specific number. does that happen to you ?
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by lepasharon(f): 4:02am On Dec 26, 2015
sukkot:
what is rational evidence though ? ok let me ask you a question. is there a specific number that you see all the time ? like some people see 11, some see 444, some see 144 etc. anytime you look, thats the place your spirit takes your eye to. that specific number. does that happen to you ?

Erm.. Nooo
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by texanomaly(f): 4:30am On Dec 26, 2015
sukkot:

Yes...11:11
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by malvisguy212: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2015
sukkot:
bros not everything is in the bible. john 21 vs 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen. THIS IS PART OF THE HIDDEN MANNA I AM SHARING WITH YOU
alright.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by malvisguy212: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2015
lepasharon:
Prove a spirit exists ?
so you still believe, spirit do not exist ?
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2015
lepasharon:

Erm.. Nooo
texanomaly:

Yes...11:11
well lepasharon your spirit must be hiding from you lol. texanomaly thats your spirit that guides you everytime to that number. me myself i used to see 144 alot but its stopped now. there are reasons for this if you can decode the numerology of the number to know what message your spirit is trying to tell you
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
so you still believe, spirit do not exist ?
right ? lol
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by malvisguy212: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2015
sukkot:
right ? lol
merry Christmas bro.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
merry Christmas bro.
merry christmas to you too brother. trust you had a great day wink
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by malvisguy212: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2015
sukkot:
merry christmas to you too brother. trust you had a great day wink
Great! Great!! Great!!! Everything went well.

1 Like

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by texanomaly(f): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
sukkot:
well lepasharon your spirit must be hiding from you lol. texanomaly thats your spirit that guides you everytime to that number. me myself i used to see 144 alot but its stopped now. there are reasons for this if you can decode the numerology of the number to know what message your spirit is trying to tell you

Saw it again today. What does it mean?
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
texanomaly:

Saw it again today. What does it mean?
it means ' rapture and unity with God '

1 Like

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by shumuel(m): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Kikiki Lol, i won't state the reason why am laughing but its between me & I.

Okay, bro what is the meaning of 3:16 and 4:44 in time, that of 3:16 happened a lot around year 2009-2010. I'll just pick my phone up at exactly that time, don't know why.

And i sometimes wake up around 12mid-night or around 3am.

That of 3am is so constant that any time i have a bad dream and wake up i know it'll be 3am, cos thats what the time always is.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by lepasharon(f): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2015
sukkot:

Lol aite
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 3:02am On Dec 28, 2015
shumuel:
Kikiki Lol, i won't state the reason why am laughing but its between me & I.

Okay, bro what is the meaning of 3:16 and 4:44 in time, that of 3:16 happened a lot around year 2009-2010. I'll just pick my phone up at exactly that time, don't know why.

And i sometimes wake up around 12mid-night or around 3am.

That of 3am is so constant that any time i have a bad dream and wake up i know it'll be 3am, cos thats what the time always is.
hey chief trust you are fine. 3:16 means destruction. 4:44 is the saints of God. maybe you are a saint ? who knows lol. 3 am is bad luck
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by malvisguy212: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Scripture defined dream as night vision comes from God and a vision from our heart.
Dream is a way in which the Lord speaks to men in their dreams in an effort to turn them away from evil or sign for things to comes in the future . Yet, men are unaware of this work of God upon them ("yet man does not perceive it"wink.

Job 33:14-18,
"For God may speak in one way, or in another,YET MAN DOES NOT PERCEIVE IT. In a DREAM, in a VISION of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He OPENS THE EARS OF MEN , and seals their
instruction. In order to turn man from his deed, and conceal pride from man, He keeps back his soul from the Pit, and his life from perishing by the sword."

Job 33:14-16, "then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction."

WHY?

Job 33:17, "In order to turn man from his deed..."

fROM OUR HEART.
In Jeremiah 23:16, the Lord says, "Do
not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; they speak a vision of their OWN HEART."

What was he speaking of ?

Jeremiah 23:25 explains further, "I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in My name, saying, I have DREAMED, I have DREAMED!"
Their dreams were the "deceit of their
own heart" (Jeremiah 23:26). These
false prophet's dreams were coming
from their own deceitful hearts.

If you read the story of solomon in 1 king chapter 3 and the story of abimalach in Genesis 20:1-8, you will found out, we are responsible for our dream. Tremendous blessing came upon Solomon, because he acted wisely in his dream.

The more Biblically minded we are, the more we love the Word and have Scripture running through our hearts
and minds, then the more righteous,
godly, and holy we will live, awake or
asleep.

Ecclesiastes 5:7, "For in the multitude of dreams and many words there is also vanity. But fear God."

People can get carried away with, or be preoccupied with, dreams and attempting to understand them. The
writer of Ecclesiastes exhorts otherwise. Don't get caught up in dreams. Get caught up in fearing God, and loving Him, and your sleep will be sweet (Proverbs 3:24).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by shumuel(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
hey chief trust you are fine. 3:16 means destruction. 4:44 is the saints of God. maybe you are a saint ? who knows lol. 3 am is bad luck

Yeah i am, thanks for asking/caring smiley.

Okay sad sorry i didn't reply on time, wow how or where did you learn the meaning from, i'll like to know more about it, don't know if its numerology or something else you are using, so please hook me up, i see numbers as messages to me, like 46 happened or should i say came to me on sunday would also like to know what it means.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
**Sighs**

Sometimes I wonder if Nairaland is not just a huge joke.

Because, what the HELL is this BULLSHITundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah i am, thanks for asking/caring smiley.

Okay sad sorry i didn't reply on time, wow how or where did you learn the meaning from, i'll like to know more about it, don't know if its numerology or something else you are using, so please hook me up, i see numbers as messages to me, like 46 happened or should i say came to me on sunday would also like to know what it means.
46 means HARVEST. hmmm the esoteric - celestial science of numerology is not meant to be thought by men. i know it sounds funny but is true. it is the stuff of secret societies. the world is controlled by numerology. its all numbers. we live in a numbers matrix. like how a computer is controlled by binary numbers ? so also is the world controlled by numbers

1 Like

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by shumuel(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
46 means HARVEST. hmmm the esoteric - celestial science of numerology is not meant to be thought by men. i know it sounds funny but is true. it is the stuff of secret societies. the world is controlled by numerology. its all numbers. we live in a numbers matrix. like how a computer is controlled by binary numbers ? so also is the world controlled by numbers

hmmm, can you please create a thread on the meaning of numbers from 0-100, and copy me. Thanks in advance.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
shumuel:

hmmm, can you please create a thread on the meaning of numbers from 0-100, and copy me. Thanks in advance.
i can get killed for revealing such secrets. grin

LIKE SERIOUSLY
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by shumuel(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
i can get killed for revealing such secrets. grin

LIKE SERIOUSLY

shocked okay, can you mail it to me then, shumuelbigz@yahoo.com
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
shumuel:

shocked okay, can you mail it to me then, shumuelbigz@yahoo.com
bro, its a spiritual gift that is given celestially by the creator. i will be breaking cosmic laws if i give it to you. TRUST ME. you dont want me killed do you ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

@ / Thank You Satan / Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.