Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers (3923 Views)

Apc Is The Greatest Disaster!!! Their Followers Are Lunatic / The Promises Were Endless: Apc , Their Campaign Promises And The Endless Wait. / One Major Reason I Dislike Honda Automobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by godoluwa(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

Descartes aka Decibel

This is not necessary

Stop using other monikers after you have been banned sir

Also stop the abuse on Nairalanders

CC: Mynd44
lol, it will do you good to check all the post from the id you just quoted with mine, nonsense
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by godoluwa(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
honestly seun needs to start demanding for member id before membership will be granted because number of underage on this forum is alarming & makes it messy
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by jayriginal: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
godoluwa:
I'm not ashamed to be against APC adminsitration & all APC Zombies & here are some of the reasons why I dsilike APC & their followers.

1. APC has nothing good offer the masses

2. They are always happy anytime boko haram strike during the tenure of GEJ

3. Buhari never contributed anything on how to end boko haram menace during GEJ era instead
his party always used the loss of peoples lives to convince the masses to vote for their party
To the best of my knowledge, anybody that has the love of his people in his heart will not
folds his arms while the country burns simply because he is an opposition to the party that
is in power. lets take the recent attack in France as a case study, the opposition leader
didnt use the attack to canvass vote for his party but instead he gave his advice on how to
prevent future occurence of such incidence[color=#990000][/color]
GEJ has his own bad sides but his tenure is far better than OBJ tenure.
carefully looking at the people that made up PMB cabinets shows that APC is a party of deceit
which still practice come & chop your own types of politics.
some will say 6months is too short to judge a party at the national level but I want you all
to carefully investigate how impoverised most of the APC governed states are.
Take Osun state as a case study, some people says Aregbesola was unable to pay workers salaries due to the
fact that Osun states allocations was slashed by GEJ admisnistration, GEJ is out since 7months ago but Aregesola
is yet to pay the workers. APC never said anything about Aregbesola opon imo scam despite
the millions spent on that white elephant project.
Recently, we heard that Okorocha spent over 600million on Christmas village while he owes workers
about 4months salary.
Here in Oyo states, Ajimobi is owing Oyo states workers salaries, & for over 4 years of
Ajimoni tenure there is no reasonable projects that his administration can boast of. The
proposed Technical University is now a white elephant despite the millions that Ajimobi
administration claimed to have spent with nothing to show for it.
Now, public school student pays school fees still APC claims they are offring free education.

The recent elections in Bayelsa & Kogi shows what the future of elections in Nigeria will
be.
Has APC ever condemned the activities of any of their governors that maltreat his people? instead
they will keep mute while the people languish in suffering.
Any political party or politician that plays politics with loss of citizen lives is wicked.

Some will take this post as a message of hatred, some will call it disjointed but before the end of first quater of next year,
many eyes will be opened to reality.

I saw your name as the OP so I read the topic.

Question relating to No 3

You (Pdp) have been in power for years and experienced the insurgency.
What are you currently suggesting to end it?

Seeing as its one of the things your party and president failed to do, perhaps you have learned from posterity so tell the new president what to do.
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by godoluwa(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
jayriginal:

I saw your name as the OP so I read the topic.

Question relating to No 3

You (Pdp) have been in power for years and experienced the insurgency.
What are you currently suggesting to end it?

Seeing as its one of the things your party and president failed to do, perhaps you have learned from posterity so tell the new president what to do.
lol, well I'm not a card carrying member of any political party but I'm unrepentant anti-APC. Now, we all know how APC used to rejoice anytime boko haram strike during GEJ & used that to campaign against his government then. they(APC) promised to defeat boko haram within 3months but boko haram still strike today 27/12/2015 which makes APC led administration 6months & 27days. if Buhari gve advice & clue to GEJ on how to end the insurgency then, it shows he(Buhari) loves Nigeria(ns) than his ambition but the opposite is the case. I will always pray for the good of Nigeria & wont act like APC zombie
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by Rolings: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
godoluwa:
I'm not ashamed to be against APC adminsitration & all APC Zombies & here are some of the reasons why I dsilike APC & their followers.

3. Buhari never contributed anything on how to end boko haram menace during GEJ era instead
his party always used the loss of peoples lives to convince the masses to vote for their party
To the best of my knowledge, anybody that has the love of his people in his heart will not
folds his arms while the country burns simply because he is an opposition to the party that
is in power. lets take the recent attack in France as a case study, the opposition leader
didnt use the attack to canvass vote for his party but instead he gave his advice on how to
carefully looking at the people that made up PMB cabinets shows that APC is a party of deceit
some will say 6months is too short to judge a party at the national level but I want you all
Take Osun state as a case study, some people says Aregbesola was unable to pay workers salaries due to the
fact that Osun states allocations was slashed by GEJ admisnistration, GEJ is out since 7months ago but Aregesola
is yet to pay the workers. APC never said anything about Aregbesola opon imo scam despite
Recently, we heard that Okorocha spent over 600million on Christmas village while he owes workers
about 4months salary.
Here in Oyo states, Ajimobi is owing Oyo states workers salaries, & for over 4 years of
Ajimoni tenure there is no reasonable projects that his administration can boast of. The
proposed Technical University is now a white elephant despite the millions that Ajimobi
Now, public school student pays school fees still APC claims they are offring free education.

The recent elections in Bayelsa & Kogi shows what the future of elections in Nigeria will
be.
Has APC ever condemned the activities of any of their governors that maltreat his people? instead
Any political party or politician that plays politics with loss of citizen lives is wicked.

Some will take this post as a message of hatred, some will call it disjointed but before the end of first quater of next year,

I would have let you rant all you want but you made a very false claim regarding oyo state. Even in the heat of opposition against Jonathan, the opposition never said gej DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. For goodness sake how can any same human being say ajimobi did not do any reasonable project in 4 years.I take it you are either not in oyo state, outrightly mishevious or blind.
And you lie ajimobi is not owing anybody over 2 months.
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by godoluwa(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Rolings:

I would have let you rant all you want but you made a very false claim regarding oyo state. Even in the heat of opposition against Jonathan, the opposition never said gej DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. For goodness sake how can any same human being say ajimobi did not do any reasonable project in 4 years.I take it you are either not in oyo state, outrightly mishevious or blind.
And you lie ajimobi is not owing anybody over 2 months.
lmao, I attended the same secondary school with Ajimobi,(Lagelu Grammar School Agugu Ibadan), & have my business in Ibadan as well. mention just one laudable project under the administration of Ajimobi. Adebayo Alao Akala built LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Ogbomosho while Ajimobi constructed Mokola bridge. Ajimobi proposed Oyo State Technical University is now aborted foetus despite the fact that the government want to use Low Cost Housing Estate constructed in 2001/2002 by Lam Adesina as the institution. go round all public school in Oyo state
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by jayriginal: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
godoluwa:
lol, well I'm not a card carrying member of any political party but I'm unrepentant anti-APC. Now, we all know how APC used to rejoice anytime boko haram strike during GEJ & used that to campaign against his government then. they(APC) promised to defeat boko haram within 3months but boko haram still strike today 27/12/2015 which makes APC led administration 6months & 27days. if Buhari gve advice & clue to GEJ on how to end the insurgency then, it shows he(Buhari) loves Nigeria(ns) than his ambition but the opposite is the case. I will always pray for the good of Nigeria & wont act like APC zombie

Things aren't always black and white. That's my rejoinder.
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by Ogbuefi2020: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
mazeltov:
If there is anybody that doesn't like Apc, it shouldn't be from the mouths of the Nigerian youths in this country.
It's so unfortunate that some youths and students are yet to know the extent of damage Pdp has done to their future but I pray it won't be too late before God opens their sight of understanding, remove their stupidity and replace it with sense. Amen!!

If you want to know how bad Pdp and some thieves have ruined this country, then compare Qatar with Nigeria.
Qatar is also an Opec member just like Nigeria that depends heavily on Crude oil as her major source of revenue - Nigeria was colonised by Britain and became independent in 1960 while Qatar also share the same colonial master with Nigeria and Qatar gained her independence sometimes around 1971 which is a difference of 11 years yet Nigeria has nothing to show for it.
Today, I stand to tell you that Qatar is the richest country in the world!!!
Despite the fact that we have more natural resources than Qatar, yet they are well structured than us - I don't know why God would allow a cursed Party like Pdp to govern us. Pdp has reversed the glory of this nation through corruption and massive looting.
Yes Apc may not be getting things right no doubt about that but anybody that is still praying for Pdp to return back to power should be tied with big stone and be thrown inside River Niger!!
If a little country Qatar can make it, why won't Nigeria make it?

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
so PDP has been ruling since 1960 and how come u now suddenly woke up to discover that Buhari is a messiah while he has been contesting since 2003?? yeye ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by Rolings: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
godoluwa:
lmao, I attended the same secondary school with Ajimobi,(Lagelu Grammar School Agugu Ibadan), & have my business in Ibadan as well. mention just one laudable project under the administration of Ajimobi. Adebayo Alao Akala built LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Ogbomosho while Ajimobi constructed Mokola bridge. Ajimobi proposed Oyo State Technical University is now aborted foetus despite the fact that the government want to use Low Cost Housing Estate constructed in 2001/2002 by Lam Adesina as the institution. go round all public school in Oyo state

Congratulations you attended the same school with ajimobi.if as you say you know ibadan well you will have noticed the city has improved in environmental sanitation and there has been great beautification programme which has changed the face if the city. Thank God you said proposed technical university,it's still work in progress or do you want a governor that cannot pay salaries to be building a technical university?
Have you been to the lautech teaching hospital that akala built to boost his ego, trying to build a Uch look alike for his people ? The hospital building is still under construction and lacks equipments ,the few buildings that were ( completed) have started falling apart .a teaching hospital project that was ill conceived and political because lautech medical school is in oshogbo as osun is a co owner of the school and lautech teaching hospital should rightly be in oshogbo but akala wants the medical school forcefully brought to ogbomosho to boost his political standings
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
mazeltov:
If there is anybody that doesn't like Apc, it shouldn't be from the mouths of the Nigerian youths in this country.
It's so unfortunate that some youths and students are yet to know the extent of damage Pdp has done to their future but I pray it won't be too late before God opens their sight of understanding, remove their stupidity and replace it with sense. Amen!!

If you want to know how bad Pdp and some thieves have ruined this country, then compare Qatar with Nigeria.
Qatar is also an Opec member just like Nigeria that depends heavily on Crude oil as her major source of revenue - Nigeria was colonised by Britain and became independent in 1960 while Qatar also share the same colonial master with Nigeria and Qatar gained her independence sometimes around 1971 which is a difference of 11 years yet Nigeria has nothing to show for it.
Today, I stand to tell you that Qatar is the richest country in the world!!!
Despite the fact that we have more natural resources than Qatar, yet they are well structured than us - I don't know why God would allow a cursed Party like Pdp to govern us. Pdp has reversed the glory of this nation through corruption and massive looting.
Yes Apc may not be getting things right no doubt about that but anybody that is still praying for Pdp to return back to power should be tied with big stone and be thrown inside River Niger!!
If a little country Qatar can make it, why won't Nigeria make it?

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

They are not praying for pdp to come but it will be hypocritical for saint apc to critize what pdp did yet they are doing what they go against. Who are they deceiving? Definitely not me but the Ekpas of apc fans .No polutician can sweet talk me
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by godoluwa(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2015
@Rolings, LAUTECH University is own by Oyo & Osun because we are one state before the creation of Osun state from Oyo. there has been problem of salary payment to LAUTECH staff from the part of Osun state. Osun state host old LAUTECH teaching while Oyo state host LAUTECH University, Oyinlola established Osun State University then Akala now sat down & think that the best way to end the crisis of salary payment to LAUTECH was to let Osun takes the teaching hospital in Oshogbo while Oyo takes the university in Ogbomosho & thats what gves birth to Lautech Teaching Hospital Ogbomosho to give enabling environment to practice for LAUTECH medical student. Osun state has no kobo in the money spent to establish LAUTECH TEACHING HOSPITAL. As regard the Technical University, Ajimobi never did anything because he has never spent a kobo & no work is ongoing as regard the project. transport cost from Iwo road to Lam Adesina Low Cost Housing Estate that the state want to use as campus cost only 50naira. go & see for yourself
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by Rolings: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2015
godoluwa:
@Rolings, LAUTECH University is own by Oyo & Osun because we are one state before the creation of Osun state from Oyo. there has been problem of salary payment to LAUTECH staff from the part of Osun state. Osun state host old LAUTECH teaching while Oyo state host LAUTECH University, Oyinlola established Osun State University then Akala now sat down & think that the best way to end the crisis of salary payment to LAUTECH was to let Osun takes the teaching hospital in Oshogbo while Oyo takes the university in Ogbomosho & thats what gves birth to Lautech Teaching Hospital Ogbomosho to give enabling environment to practice for LAUTECH medical student. Osun state has no kobo in the money spent to establish LAUTECH TEACHING HOSPITAL. As regard the Technical University, Ajimobi never did anything because he has never spent a kobo & no work is ongoing as regard the project. transport cost from Iwo road to Lam Adesina Low Cost Housing Estate that the state want to use as campus cost only 50naira. go & see for yourself

I can see you don't know what you are saying or is it that you don't know what to say.
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by godoluwa(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Rolings:

I can see you don't know what you are saying or is it that you don't know what to say.
bro thats the undiluted fact, I know Ajimobi & his lies than you think. thank you
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by Rolings: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2015
godoluwa:
bro thats the undiluted fact, I know Ajimobi & his lies than you think. thank you

What lies, can you go back and read all the conversation u and I have been having ,there has not been any lie told. You said akala decided to leave medical school for osun and oyo hold lautech so what informs akala spending so much building gigantic buildings in the name of lautech teaching hospital in ogbomosho?
You seem concerned about the technical university issue ,so you know it's not only the adeshina housing estate that was being proposed but the head office complex of the ajoda New town development corporation in egbeda town will be used as a take off campus . Its clear to me you dont stay permanently in ibadan even if you may be from ibadan ,you are home for xmas and has been meeting with folks who dont wany oyo state to move forward. I put it to you that no other governor in the history of the state has performed as much as ajimobi . He may not have touched every aspect but the aspects he touched me has done very well. Ibadan is cleaner.more secured.prospering. I can count not less than 10 big companies that have established in ibadan and oyo state in general in the last 4 years. Open your eye . If ajimobi is a liar and has done so much for oyo state the I'd rather have a liar governor.
#ajimobitill2019
#aareatunluse1
#pegunrun
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by usfreshen: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2015
sweatlana:

The $12b that ibb stole did not kill Nigerian economy.
Lets be frank, analyst have stated the in the last 16 years $150b have been stolen. That have not stopped the Nigerian economy.
Buhari should stop complaining and get to work!

Imagine your self saying this rubbish, ibb stole $12 billion at a time when crude oil price was over 150 D per barrel. PDP stole $2 billion at a time when the price of crude has been slash by double of it if not even more and you don't expect the economy to shake ? Knowing to well that nigeria is a oil dependent economy. I wonder how this PDP followers think self.........
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by godoluwa(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2015
@Rolings, please list those companies established under Ajimobi. iwo road under bridge is now a complete mess as those touts never ceased to smoke indian hemp there. all those weeds planted by Ajimobi all in the name of flower are no longer there. a visit to iwo road round about will show you the reality as those touts have turned the round about where `baba onilu statue' was erected into public toilet where they defecate. Ajimobi has the worst & anti people policies e.g OYSA that was established to collect 10k from shop owner before you can erect banner in front of your shop, OYSTER that was establish to colleck 5k from all motorcyclist across the state to the extent that most motorcyclist were frustrated then etc
sir, stop defending the wicked. as regard the Technical University, Ajimobi said that ebola outbreak has made him not to be able to commence work with the institution of which sounds meaningless to the hearing. when will Ajimobi complete Apete bridge after over 3years of construction?
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by Rolings: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
godoluwa:
@Rolings, please list those companies established under Ajimobi. iwo road under bridge is now a complete mess as those touts never ceased to smoke indian hemp there. all those weeds planted by Ajimobi all in the name of flower are no longer there. a visit to iwo road round about will show you the reality as those touts have turned the round about where `baba onilu statue' was erected into public toilet where they defecate. Ajimobi has the worst & anti people policies e.g OYSA that was established to collect 10k from shop owner before you can erect banner in front of your shop, OYSTER that was establish to colleck 5k from all motorcyclist across the state to the extent that most motorcyclist were frustrated then etc
sir, stop defending the wicked. as regard the Technical University, Ajimobi said that ebola outbreak has made him not to be able to commence work with the institution of which sounds meaningless to the hearing. when will Ajimobi complete Apete bridge after over 3years of construction?

YOU ARE A LIAR MR, stop misleading people here. Iwo road roundabout has not been taken over by touts and turned into toilet. If you insist then show us a picture. I wonder how you think ,oysaa is boosting the igr of the state ,you won't know there is nothing wrong with what oysaa is doing because you have never paid a television and radio permit which you are supposed to and I'm sure if you are asked to pay television permit you will run to CNN shouting and displaying your ignorance.
I am not also in support of the levy on okada and it has since stopped ( you won't know cos you don't love here ) even at that the fact that there are one of two grey areas in a government does not mean it is outrightly bad, for instance have you ever scored 100/100 in any subject? No human is perfect and government is continous .
below are some companies that opened in the past 4 years in ibadan alone
Oriental food industries,along Lagos expressway
Karma milk industries,along Lagos expressway.
Boulous food and beverages,behind BAT
The new rom oil mills which is the largest in west Africa at podo/alomaja. It's products has flooded the market.
ISON BPO is headquatered in ibadan now,they provide call centre service to airtel.
Palms shopping mall
Two shoprite stores (ibadan is one of the few cities with two shoprite stores)
Go along ijebu ode road and see how many factorie are under construction .
Yes the issue of technical university is on hold now cos as at the time they were to take off there was Ebola outbreak and the foreign experts that were to come and start the technical aspect of the university refused to come as a result of the Ebola outbreak .after the Ebola has been contained the state started having financial constraints and could not meet salary obligations talk more of starting a university or are the staff not going to be paid?

Another lie.,there is no flyover at apete but a bridge was constructed there ,the bridge is finished just remain the access road and as it is there is no project ongoing anywhere In oyo state as the government can't afford to pay contractors while owing workers.
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2015
godoluwa:

about 4months salary.

be.

That's some reason to dislike a political party,
Those are no reasons to dislike followers of the political party.
And as you rightly said your views are disjointed.
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by God2man(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2015
I think we should give PMB time.

Let's encourage this present Government to succeed by constructive criticism .
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by sweatlana: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
usfreshen:

Imagine your self saying this rubbish, ibb stole $12 billion at a time when crude oil price was over 150 D per barrel. PDP stole $2 billion at a time when the price of crude has been slash by double of it if not even more and you don't expect the economy to shake ? Knowing to well that nigeria is a oil dependent economy. I wonder how this PDP followers think self.........
So became oil was at 150 dollar , ibb stealing is justified
How do u apc people think sef?
If buhari want to ake noise about #2b let him also raise dust on the $12b ibb stole and the.billons obj stole or else he should shut up and get to work!
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by usfreshen: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=sweatlana post=41420817]
So became oil was at 150 dollar , ibb stealing is justified
How do u apc people think sef?
If buhari want to ake noise about #2b let him also raise dust on the $12b ibb stole and the.billons obj stole or else he should shut up and get to work! [/quote

From your comment I already no who you are. Your kind of person is among those who congratulated jonathan when is said stealing is not corruption. And am sure if dasuki want to share the money is stole to any one who agrees to collect you will the first to send account number.
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by godoluwa(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2015
@Rolings, I'm right here in Iwo road & it messy over here. I cant post the messy picture here because doing so will send wrong signal about my city. sir, snap & post of pix of your said neat & clean Iwo road under bridge. I'm sure that you are a graduate of LIE MUHAMMED COLLEGE OF LIES
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by Rolings: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
godoluwa:
@Rolings, I'm right here in Iwo road & it messy over here. I cant post the messy picture here because doing so will send wrong signal about my city. sir, snap & post of pix of your said neat & clean Iwo road under bridge. I'm sure that you are a graduate of LIE MUHAMMED COLLEGE OF LIES

See your life? You can't post the pics but want me to post them,if you are so sure why are you afraid if posting the pictures. You are a very big liar and I don't need to prove nothing to you ,
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by godoluwa(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Rolings:

See your life? You can't post the pics but want me to post them,if you are so sure why are you afraid if posting the pictures. You are a very big liar and I don't need to prove nothing to you ,
lmao, afraid of what? you or who? look here man, I have said mine & you said its a lie it will be good if you can post those pictures of your said neat & clean iwo road to counter my claims. stop lieing mr, ok?
Re: Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers by Badguytinz(m): 4:25am On Jan 01, 2016
mazeltov:

All politicians are corrupt. You want to know why? Because politics is a dirty game so there is no way someone would participate in politics with soiling his/her hands with dirts. FACT!!!
And when we are talking about corruption sir, it's not just about stealing public fund or financial mismanagement, NO!!corruption goes beyond that.
Even corruption persists in the American system so if you we are waiting for a Siant President or a saint Political Party and blameless Politicains to come and govern us, then our plight and suffering will be immesurable.
I am not trying to justify Apc and I am not saying Apc members are Saints and Angels but to be sincere and be fair enough, we should all allow Apc to give us taste of what they have to offer for at least 4 years.
We pretend to be playing opposition but we should know what we are wishing for -
And honestly, back in 2011, I hate Apc more than anyone else here on Nairaland and I never knew that I would later be the one drumming support for Apc government now which is when I later realised that Pdp is playing ''baba suwe'' game with our future in this country. And I keep repeating it, Pdp has reversed the glory of this Nation for a good 16 years. If Qatar can make it, why won't Nigeria make it.
With the structure and system Apc is using to operate, If they should rule Nigeria for 16 years, where do you think Nigeria would be?

Nigeria would be better, just like how Yar'adua and Jonathans tenure was better than Onasanjos own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983 / Ondo Apc: The Untold Story Of Why Oyegun Chose God Above Tinubu / Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.