Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,784 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Greatloaded: I Want My Money Back, Fasehun Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greatloaded: I Want My Money Back, Fasehun Tells Buhari (511 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greatloaded: I Want My Money Back, Fasehun Tells Buhari by newsteller: 2:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Greatloaded: I want my money back, Fasehun tells Buhari
The founder of the Odua People’s Congress, Dr. Fredrick Fasehun, has asked the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government to pay him and his organisation the money owed them for the protection of oil pipelines.

Fasehun, who is also the national chairman of the Unity Party of Nigeria, said this at a quarterly interactive media roundtable in Lagos on Tuesday.

He explained that six companies were given the contract by the Goodluck Jonathan administration to guard pipelines belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

Fasehun said a total of 18,000 personnel were sent to the field out of which 4,000 were members of the OPC.

The OPC founder said his organisation was not given a penny before the contract, adding that after Jonathan’s exit, the contract was terminated and nothing was given to the OPC.

He said, “We were given the contract on March 15, 2015 and we deployed youths into the jungle. They faced insects, snakes and other wild animals and some of them even died. The government did not pay us a kobo before or during the time of the contract which ended on June 15.

READ MORE :https://www.greatloaded.net/i-want-my-money-back-fasehun-tells-buhari/
Re: Greatloaded: I Want My Money Back, Fasehun Tells Buhari by brunofarad(m): 3:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Business gone bad grin
Re: Greatloaded: I Want My Money Back, Fasehun Tells Buhari by Drtbcom: 3:49am On Dec 26, 2015
He should go and meet d clueless one that awarded d contract for him to protect pipelines. OPC my foot....

(1) (Reply)

E-money Throws Christmas Party At Multi-million Naira Mansion / Highlights Of Buhari's Words From The Presidential Media Chat Of 30th Dec 2015!! / What Was Pdp/ipob's 2015 Biggest Propanganda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.