Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nigerian Army Post Service Housing Kurudu Abuja. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Army Post Service Housing Kurudu Abuja. (7522 Views)

Properties For Sale In Kurudu (abuja) / Affordable Land In Kurudu, Abuja / 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow At Kurudu, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Post Service Housing Kurudu Abuja. by amliyu: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2009
Hello,
Pls does anyone have information about the cost of these houses and at what stage of completion are they? I understand they are open to non-military as well. What is Kurudu area like and how far? sorry for all these questions --I live outside Abuja and wish to explore this option 'just in case'.
thank you.
Re: Nigerian Army Post Service Housing Kurudu Abuja. by faoogoke(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2009
I advice you visit the location your self to have a look at the housing options there. I am not too sure however if you will still be able to get an allocation but a try is not bad. The office is at the Army barracks at Maitama junction, at the back of IBB golf course. I heard that they just increased the prices of the housing units. I am reliably informed that their housing prices are the cheapest of the many estates in Abuja. The road linking the place from Karu to Apo is on going and should be done in a few months.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? / READ Reasons Why Landlords/investors Lose Their Investment On Rental Property / DPKAY ESTATE... Adjacent shoprite sangotedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.