Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2404 Views)

Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by olafunny(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Hey nairalanders

there's no point in refering the story to someone else when the 'victim' here is my blood.

Many people are celebrating xmas, but my bro and i are in state of dilema cuz of what his girlfriend told him. In order to make you understand my point, i'd refer the story to myself as the 'victim'

Disclaimer: Any 'typo' in this message is as a result of my state of anxiety.

Last month, i had an unprotected s*xual intercourse with my girlfriend. And the following week, she started her menstruation for that month. Although i didnt release in her at all, i was so careful that i adopted the 'withdrawal' method. When she told me she was seeing her period, my heart was filled with joy as i wasn't in any way ready to be a father (i know most of y'all would use that against me). Fast forward to this week, she told me she has been feeling somehow. From being lazy to body weakness. Considering the nature of her work, i think it's normal for her to be weak. Now she concluded, in respect to doctor's report, that she's some weeks pregnant. OMG!! She swore she slept with only me! Jeeez. I have not been myself since i heard this hilarious heartbreaking destiny changing news.

Well, i came here not to invite you for the naming ceremony or to request for fund. But i'm here to know from experts and those who are married and have experienced this, is it possible to be pregnant after menstruation? (i think u get my point). Sex > menstruation > pregnancy. Does this equation work? Pls help

i'm a student. No source of livelihood except monthly allowance from parents.

I apologize for any error.

Seun lalasticlala ishilove airmark1 obinoscopy

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Mafking(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2015
ok
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by 24lolade(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2015

Your assertion about menstruation before Preganncy is wrong, some ladies/women even menstruate after a positive pregnancy test result. If you truly you were the only one that did it, then you're the father.

Congratulations in advance to your brother. Gear up for an unforgettable 2016.

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by DEXTROVERT: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2015
When you were busy
GINGLING,
JIGLING,
FORCING,
DROPPING,

With ur eyes blinking like half current
And u were flying in the sky like Eagle,
U forgot to WITHDRAW Thinking it's a dream

A beg na we enjoy with you??

Gerrahia joor

In another news, latest father in town, congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by DebbyChris(f): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2015
You are a student, no source of livelihood and you were busy enjoying unprotected sex.... PREMARITAL SEX IS A SIN..

Anyway, for your question its possible. Start buying baby things....

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by OreoPaschal(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Endtime Sex +Endtime menstruatio=Endtime pregnacy. I am sending you an Endtime congratulations tongue grin grin...
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by vizkiz: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2015
I am no expert but I think it is possible to get pregnant during and after a monthly flow. Just don't do anything stupid now

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by obiorathesubtle: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Kk.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Over to Doctors in the house.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Trizyd(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Get ready to be a father, even if the pregnancy is not your's. according to your story, i think your only worry is fund in bringing up the child, my broda, don't worry about it, fund will come. in my own opinnion, i think it is possible for her to get pregnant and "still see her mensis, bro she didn't kept it and its not a joklin stuff"---in FALZ VOICE
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by jmaxjohn(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Wat she thought was her menstruation probably wasn't.
Some women have light bleeding or spotting very early in pregnancy – near the time their period is due – and they may mistake that for a period. No one knows what causes this. It is usually painless or with very little pain, unlike her usual menstruation (she may have thought that sex with you reduced her menstrual pain tongue)

Some experts have suggested it might be "implantation bleeding" caused by the fertilized egg burrowing into the blood-rich lining of the uterus. It's generally a lot lighter than a typical period and lasts just a day or two.

She may have spotting after a Pap smear, vaginal exam, or sex. This is because there's more blood going to her cervix during pregnancy.

So she probably was pregnant and thought it was her mensuration.

As for using the withdrawal method, ejaculatory anhedonia is the term used to describe the condition in which men are able to ejaculate physically but do not have the accompanying feelings of release, pleasure, or orgasm. Sometimes referred to as "anorgasmic ejaculation," it causes no physical harm.

I know wat I'm saying, it may have happened to you. You may have released inside her without knowing.
Cummin and orgasm are two different things.

But she should conduct another test in your presence or you take her to a hospital of your choice (just to b sure) because these Christmas girls ehn...hmmm lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2015
You did not release inside her at all ..... shocked

Evil pregnancy grin grin

but seriously someone lied sad
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Tallesty1(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Bro.......

You both asked for it, just the way you order for gadgets on Jumia.

Now that item has been shipped, I think the best thing to do is to get ready for its arrival.

You even get luck say e dey months to reach your doorstep.

Too much time to prepare.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2015
olafunny:
Hey nairalanders

there's no point in refering the story to someone else when the 'victim' here is my blood.

Many people are celebrating xmas, but my bro and i are in state of dilema cuz of what his girlfriend told him. In order to make you understand my point, i'd refer the story to myself as the 'victim'

Disclaimer: Any 'typo' in this message is as a result of my state of anxiety.

Last month, i had an unprotected s*xual intercourse with my girlfriend. And the following week, she started her menstruation for that month. Although i didnt release in her at all, i was so careful that i adopted the 'withdrawal' method. When she told me she was seeing her period, my heart was filled with joy as i wasn't in any way ready to be a father (i know most of y'all would use that against me). Fast forward to this week, she told me she has been feeling somehow. From being lazy to body weakness. Considering the nature of her work, i think it's normal for her to be weak. Now she concluded, in respect to doctor's report, that she's some weeks pregnant. OMG!! She swore she slept with only me! Jeeez. I have not been myself since i heard this hilarious heartbreaking destiny changing news.

Well, i came here not to invite you for the naming ceremony or to request for fund. But i'm here to know from experts and those who are married and have experienced this, is it possible to be pregnant after menstruation? (i think u get my point). Sex > menstruation > pregnancy. Does this equation work? Pls help

i'm a student. No source of livelihood except monthly allowance from parents.

I apologize for any error.

Seun lalasticlala ishilove airmark1 obinoscopy
they sell pregnancy test strips for just 70naira u I.diot! Get her to do a test in ur presence.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by dammywapes(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2015
In maka shabu voice , congratulatu .....
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by donholy28(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2015
You should have given her postinor 2 since na

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by dammywapes(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:
they sell pregnancy test strips for just 70naira u I.diot! Get her to do a test in ur presence.
#Yinmu wen d doc don confirm positive. Abi d test u ask him to do will make him knw whether d prego his for him? dis s NT what d guy s asking frm u.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by dammywapes(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2015
donholy28:
You should have given her postinor 2 since na
I guess donholy no b ur monicker gringringrin.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by olafunny(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:
'i.diot' is not necessary.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2015
dammywapes:
#Yinmu wen d doc don confirm positive. Abi d test u ask him to do will make him knw whether d prego his for him? dis s NT what d guy s asking frm u.

I don't think she is pregnant at all. She's lying.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Whenever I see threads like this,I keep asking myself some questions

1)why is it that a guy that had intercourse with a lady will suddenly start doubting her fidelity asking questions like,are you sure am the one responsible

2)did you sleep with another man apart from me

I read stuffs like this and I get angry within me,I pity ladies who get involved with men of this kind....smh for this generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by dammywapes(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:

I don't think she is pregnant at all. She's lying.
From OP write up, I think d skele s prego cos OP no talk say d skele dey use d prego to threaten him for anytin.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by dammywapes(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

1)why is it that a guy that had intercourse with a lady will suddenly start doubting her fidelity asking questions like,are you sure am the one responsible

I read stuffs like this and I get angry within me,I pity ladies who get involved with men of this kind....smh for this generation
No b all skele loyal ..... Some girls sleep with mre Dan one guy a day. Aye wa ni campus. U can't compare other girls with urself.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by younghartz(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Why r u scared undecided
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2015
This is exactly why you are advised to use protection.pre-cum contains enough semen to get a woman pregnant..withdrawal method is not always effective.what she thought was her period was probably bleeding caused by implantation

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by misspicy(f): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2015
dammywapes:
No b all skele loyal ..... Some girls sleep with mre Dan one guy a day. Aye wa ni campus. U can't compare other girls with urself.
yea I understand,am referring to those that are in a serious relationship,those that does the I LOVE you kind of relationship,its when the lady gets pregnant,you will hear stupid questions like that
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by jmaxjohn(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2015
This is a quick research i just made for your enjoyment.

A Surprising New Finding
Pre-cum is made in the Cowper’s gland, and sperm is made in the testicles. Pre-cum and sperm come from two different places, so if a guy hasn’t ejaculated recently, there shouldn’t be any sperm in his pre-cum. At least, that’s what was thought until now.

To determine whether pre-cum could contain sperm, researchers had 27 random participants masturbate multiple times and collect a sample of their pre-cum on a petri dish before ejaculating. The researchers then analyzed these samples to find out if they contained any sperm. Researchers were surprised by what they found: 41 percent of the men had traces of semen in their pre-cum. Ten of the 27 participants actually had sperm in their pre-cum.

This means that a little over a third of the participants had sperm, which would be able to fertilize an egg, in their pre-cum. Now, before you freak out and immediately assume that pre-cum is just as likely as sperm-filled semen to cause a pregnancy, there are a couple of things you should know. First of all, the guys who had sperm in their pre-cum always had sperm in their pre-cum, and those who didn’t have sperm in their pre-cum never had it in their pre-cum.

Second, since pre-cum is produced in much smaller quantities than ejaculate, there is a lot less sperm in pre-cum than there is when a guy fully ejaculates.

Why Risk It?
So what does this mean? For starters, it is important that teens realize that they cannot be completely sure that pregnancy will not occur if they practice pulling out as their birth control method. It’s also important to realize that many guys cannot tell exactly when they are going to ejaculate, so there is always the risk that the guy will not pull out in time.

A pregnancy can occur when sperm are in the vagina or even just on the vaginal opening. In the event that the guy successfully pulls out, there is also the risk that his pre-cum will contain sperm. Even though the amount of sperm is much lower in pre-cum, it still might be there and this means that there is a chance of pregnancy. Is that a risk you want to take? And remember that pre-cum, whether it contains sperm or not, absolutely can transmit sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), so pulling out provides no protection against STDs.

I know that sometimes in the moment it seems like too much of a hassle to put on a condom, and you think to yourself, Hey, things will be fine if I pull out. Well, in those moments, remember that pre-cum isn’t guaranteed to be sperm-free. Condoms are made to protect people from both STDs and unplanned pregnancies, so why not use them? After all, it’s always better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by jmaxjohn(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol. Same thoughts huh.
I think I'm in love with ur dimples, hw can my future kids hv dat? grin happy boxing day!

emmijes3:
This is exactly why you are advised to use protection.pre-cum contains enough semen to get a woman pregnant..withdrawal method is not always effective.what she thought was her period was probably bleeding caused by implantation
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by dammywapes(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

yea I understand,am referring to those that are in a serious relationship,those that does the I LOVE you kind of relationship,its when the lady gets pregnant,you will hear stupid questions like that
Nw i get ur sayings , but if u read d OP write up , dier s a place d guy said d girl swore na that place u go knw say d guy no trust d girl tho d girl myt b loyal. If he trust d girl , d girl no need to swore for d guy b4 he go trust ham.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by donholy28(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2015
dammywapes:
I guess donholy no b ur monicker gringringrin.
Guy u must know good and bad o
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Dongorgon5(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

So That gurl can't sleep with anyother guy apart from him!!!
You maybe different from most gurl, But the truth is gurlz of nowadays are real Biitch.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by jrerico1(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

why won't he ask?? Common girl friend? And I read stories of cheating wives everyday. If I'm really sure I withdrawn accurately I'll deny that child there nothing like pre-cum

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is In Trouble O / How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? / Husband Shocked As He Saw His Dead Wife On LIVE TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.