Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love (10026 Views)

The First Time I Had A Nakedd Female On My Bed. / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by mtto(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
o boy!

that's squirting....

op...she over enjoyed yo.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
PushMusic:
angry tongue
Why u dey quote me wen u've got nothing to say..are u dump?
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by mtto(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I Ran away from her after that day and refuse calling her. i dont like that kind of Squiting, it will always makes me to be washing my bed and bed sheet any time we make love.
lolz
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Drchristian:

Why u dey quote me wen u've got nothing to say..are u dump?
No it's dumb! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
I Ran away from her after that day and refuse calling her. i dont like that kind of Squiting, it will always makes me to be washing my bed and bed sheet any time we make love.
i hit her hard direct to her G spot while she was screaming holding my waist urinating squiting.

Dnt want the whole room to soaked with her urine sorry her Squiting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by fabiomatic(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
klassiquette:

are you on Twitter?
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
fabiomatic:
are you on Twitter?
Yes
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by kateskitty(f): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Congratulations, you made her squirt. Meaning you were doing a great job and didn't even know it. Lucky b!tch grin

BTW it is made up of harmless prostatic fluid and not urine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by tunapawizzy: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
kateskitty:
Congratulations, you made her squirt. Meaning you were doing a great job and didn't even know it. Lucky b!tch grin

BTW it is made up of harmless prostatic fluid and not urine.
Sorry bout dat
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op, you are correct, she did actually pee! According to research, squirting is actually an involuntary release of bladder contents, caused by orgasmic incapacitation (temporary paralysis) of the urethral sphincter during sexual climax, this fluid is however accompanied by a small amount of actual female cum, produced by the Skene's gland around the urethral orifice.

http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/truth-about-female-squirting

grin ..
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by tunapawizzy: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
klassiquette:
There's a difference between [b]making love [/b]and having sex..

Op take note!!
I am here to learn ma'am
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op you over satisfied her.., she will come back to ask for more
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by seunny4lif(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
See end time comment and endtime people grin
Okada stop I say stop na here I dey go shocked shocked
See pastor emeka dey talk about sister dupe lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op you over satisfied her.., she will come back to ask for more
i hit her hard direct to her G spot while she was screaming holding my waist urinating squiting.

Dnt want the whole room to soaked with her urine sorry her Squiting grin grin grin grin grin grin

I Ran away from her after that day and refuse calling her. i dont like that kind of Squiting, it will always makes me to be washing my bed and bed sheet any time we make love. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:
OP, are you stylishly asking for our endorsement of your prowess in the bedroom?

Ok, you really must be so good that she came all over.

End time really is near....

END TIME HOT URINE!
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by FisifunKododada: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
cool We that make women squirt on a regular basis don't even talk. This guy is just seeking attention. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by Realone92(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bravo baba o
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by aniokwe: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
There's this Girl i took Home after giving me stress and time wasted always saying am always busy , forming like karashika but finally followed me to my crip while making love with her she Released Urine on my bed, d whole bed nd bed sheet was socked with hot urine. has any one experience this before??
End time urine
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by fabiomatic(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
klassiquette:

Yes
I would like to have your handle but if you don't wanna put it up here. my moniker is my handle
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by Onliie(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2015
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
There's this Girl i took Home after giving me stress and time wasted always saying am always busy , forming like karashika but finally followed me to my crip while making love with her she Released Urine on my bed, d whole bed nd bed sheet was socked with hot urine. has any one experience this before??
give me her number
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by odutolasodiq(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2015
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

then use a bed sheet made of polythene material each time u wanna make love with her! lolzzz
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by ABBEYDW: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Be born again
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
She always call me on phone now, pls ur advice needed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by mortez02: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nomzylicious:
U commit Fornication on jesus birthday. What were u expecting? End time nemesis
lol....i no fit laff. U guys are something else
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 03, 2016
fabiomatic:
I would like to have your handle but if you don't wanna put it up here. my moniker is my handle
Ok ... I've followed you my handle is on my profile
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by segzyndpep(m): 3:58am On Jan 03, 2016
My advice always make love to her in d toilet
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by kokomilala(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
She simply squirted.Give yourself a thumb up.Not every man achieves that with women.Thumb up for the feat, not the act,
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2016
She simply squirted.Give yourself a thumb up.Not every man achieves that with women.Thumb up for the feat, not the act,

should i accept her back again and be ready to always be washing my bed sheet everyday? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by fabiomatic(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
klassiquette:
ok seen
Re: D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love by fabiomatic(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
klassiquette:
ok seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / 10 Mistake That Men Who Have No Confidence With Women Are Making / How You Could Make Up To #5000naira Daily With A Small Start Up Capital Of #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.