Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? (1208 Views)

Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? by klassd(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
As regards the subject matter, if you are sure, kindly post and state how sure you are. Thanks!
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? by Unionised(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2015
Money is never a proper motivator...

Are you kajad?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? by klassd(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:
Money is never a proper motivator...
Are you kajad?
Very well I'm passionate for the career
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? by Unionised(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
klassd:

Very well I'm passionate for the career

Why? Ask yourself.

It's a comfortable life.
That's all you need to know.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? by klassd(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Why? Ask yourself.

It's a comfortable life.
That's all you need to know.
I have always wanted a career in the Navy, I'm currently in my final year studying chemical engineering and I wish to enlist into the navy upon graduation.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? by Unionised(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
klassd:

I have always wanted a career in the Navy, I'm currently in my final year studying chemical engineering and I wish to enlist into the navy upon graduation.

I wish you Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? by HermajestyQ(f): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
You must obtain your NYSC discharge certificate first before applying
klassd:

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? by klassd(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
HermajestyQ:
You must obtain your NYSC discharge certificate first before applying
Thanks, are you in the Navy?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For Nigeria Navy? by Samyj247: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
please does any one know how much that will be paid to a fresh graduate working as an admin personnel in the Navy, like maybe accountant, finance, planning and budgeting unit etc

(1) (Reply)

Free!!!!!!! One Week Training On Beaded Jewelry And Event Decoration / How To Write The Scope Of Study Of A Research Paper / Free Digital Marketing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.