Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission (4271 Views)

I Think Zoto App Is Stealing From Me. / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos / Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2015
If there is any sanity left in this forum i suggest seun, mynd44 and other mods to look into this issue without prejudice.

why would someone steal others post and claim as her own and moderators push to frontpage without verification

On my way to work i reported an accident on Alaka bridge and took pictures of it form my car see the link

https://www.nairaland.com/2823920/accident-stadium-flyover-alaka-way

this link was posted at 06;55am

only for it to be on frontpage as viviangist claiming it as hers

see the link below of viviangist the time difference is what gives it a way

http://www.viviangist.com/photos-terrible-accident-on-stadium-flyover-leading-to-alaka

This is plagiarism. and i know seun does not support such

Moderators should please look into this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2015
People sef, an accident happend and peoples lives were on the line, and all u could do is to fight about ownership of the story...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2015
This only tells me that the so called VIVIANGIST is getting somewhere...

My brother, where are you getting?

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2015
undecided i don like this Viviangyst or wtf she call her self..

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
People sef, an accident happend and peoples lives were on the line, and all u could do is to fight about ownership of the story...

I reported and call lastma

check on twitter if you can find the post @trafficbutter @gidi_traffic @followlastma

I had to call 767 and they promise to get the message across to the appropriate authorities

10 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

getting,? i dont understand

someone should not be allowed to rip others off. it does not make it right whether viviangist or anyone else
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by phemmyutd(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by jmoore(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
She wan buy mansion for Banana Island. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
phemmyutd:
She once stole my post. www.nairaland.com/2756851/pictures-accident-ajiwe-ajah-lekki-epe

we need to speak with one voice and not allow this to continue

everyone deserves respect and credit for their works

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
jmoore:
She wan buy mansion for Banana Island. grin grin

then she should source her information elsewhere not rip people off

2 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by luvinhubby(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
There seems to be some facts on this.

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, pls look into to avoid plagiarism.

Thanks
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala , obinoscopy

i hope the moderators are reading this

This should not be swept under the carpet like previous complains
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
From the comments i've read red so far, i've cum to conclusion that this Viviangist might be a future YAM LOVER or CHOPPER..

2 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Do you know what originality is?

2 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by blazetitov: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Vivian wan buy house for Groundnut Island. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by IVORY2009(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
If this information about "Viviangist" is true, den hard time awaits Viviangist...

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Krak(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:

Bro he has a good reason to complain. She is stealing it as her own and using it to get money. Without even a reference to the source.

3 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Charge her to code of conduct tribunal na
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

getting,? i dont understand

someone should not be allowed to rip others off. it does not make it right whether viviangist or anyone else

Rip off?
Talk to vivangist.
Is she not approachable?
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Cutehector(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Krak:

Bro he has a good reason to complain. She is stealing it as her own and using it to get money. Without even a reference to the source.
because the op is dulling... Even linda ikeji used to do dat... So
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know what originality is?

Originality?
From a blogger?

Start your own first.
Let's see how original you can be...
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Rip off?
Talk to vivangist.
Is she not approachable?

what is there to talk to her about? you just dont get it

This is plagiarism and it is unacceptable
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Viviangist is an agent on this forum ..

She is endearing to the mods and she is allowed to spread every form of propaganda here ..

..See Vivian, you don't have integrity and you ain't a professional though I commend your level of coverage ..

Plagiarism is a serious academic offence and can rob you of all hard work ..

I can help you beat Linda Ikeji with an idea ..
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Originality?
From a blogger?

Start your own first.
Let's see how original you can be...

that is why are works dont get international recognition

if this crime was committed in a western country she will be sued in millions of dollars
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
I was told she's seun 's girlfriend though

Seun better do something abt dis many site r growing fast to overtake nairaland without ur knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
because the op is dulling... Even linda ikeji used to do dat... So

*Used to do that* ..

..Why did she stop then?

I don't release ideas here again, because they will all be stolen without ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ..

Learned people don't play with PLAGIARISM !!!
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
if seun is original then this should not be overlooked

i know seun did not build his image on plagiarism.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Drchristian:
I was told she's seun 's girlfriend though

Seun better do something abt dis many site r growing fast to overtake nairaland without ur knowledge

I don't doubt you, beauty ..
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Lordave: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Make dem ban her forever. She only breaks bad news like T.B Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Rip off?
Talk to vivangist.
Is she not approachable?
is it compulsory for him to approach her... that's childish...the right people should do smtin to it... vivian kor weavon nii

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

that is why are works dont get international recognition

if this crime was committed in a western country she will be sued in millions of dollars

We are not in a western country.
But if you feel your case is strong enough, then here's your opportunity to make millions.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lordave:
Make dem ban her forever. She only breaks bad news like T.B Joshua.

Ban ke ..they fit ban you for this comment ..

Vivian wey wan take lalasticlala job grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Will It Take For My Parcel, Alixpress See Latest Tracking Message / We Buy For You From 1688,taobao , Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria / Pictures Of A Dog With Three Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.