Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

An Open Letter To The Minister of Infomation And Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Open Letter To The Minister of Infomation And Culture (603 Views)

2017 National Festival Of Arts And Culture (Live Photos) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani / The Igbo And Culture Of Apprenticeship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Minister of Infomation And Culture by olaNL: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
The Minister,
Ministry of Information and Culture,
FCT, Abuja.

Sir,

THE ALARMING STATE OF IMMORALITY IN THE NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY

I would like to call your attention and that of Nigerians to the alarming state of immorality in the Nigerian Entertainment industry, which if left to grow, would consume us like a wild fire.

The amount of immorality been perpetrated by the industry has a largely negative effect on the cultural and moral values of our society. Much as advancement and innovation is encouraged and a welcome development, it much be put in check, for the sake of value system.

Sir, as a concerned Nigerian, I reach out to you and all stake holders of the industry to declare a state of Emergency on the Industry because this trend must not continue in our movie and music industry.

I hope I have been able to convey a heartfelt message.

Thanks in anticipation of your immediate action.

Yours Faithfully,
Concerned Nigerian.

Mr. seun can you please do something about it?
lalasticlala, odumchi, bigfrancis21 , Fulaman198
Re: An Open Letter To The Minister of Infomation And Culture by olaNL: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
I want to plead to the moderators to get the message accrss

thanks
Re: An Open Letter To The Minister of Infomation And Culture by lirbuj: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is a timely message to the Honorable minister of information and culture. A drastic action deeds to be taken so as to save our children from this 'abuse' by our so-called celebrity. One can hardly tune-in to any station without seeing nude or semi nude pictures on the screen. A stitch in time.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Mind Blowing Fun Facts Every Nigerian Should Know / Myths Of The Nri Kingdom | How A Candidate Must Die Before He Becomes King / Insights For SINGLE Cultured Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.