Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

See What I Did - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Did (2536 Views)

See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / See What I Did / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Did by jashar(f): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Compliments of the season folks cheesy

To mark the Christmas celebration and as well as my mums' birthday, I made these cakes.

Hope say I try? grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Did by Nakairogold(f): 5:05am On Dec 27, 2015
You did.
Re: See What I Did by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2016
These are some of the ugliest cakes I've ever seen.
Re: See What I Did by Paulscholari(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2016
BoboYekini:
These are some of the ugliest cakes I've ever seen.
hahahahahaha..atleast she tried.
Re: See What I Did by queenDD(f): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
You tried jare
Re: See What I Did by graciousme(f): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?usp=send_form#start=invite

Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi

(1) (Reply)

Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. / Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? / How To Make Ghana Peanut Candy (brittle) At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.