Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State (26187 Views)

Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose / Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by HzRF(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
PHIPEX:
Sincerely, Buhari should replace Lier Mohammed for the sake of saving his govt. The man has lost all his integrity in the eye of reasonable Nigerians. He was an asset during campaign but he has become a huge liability to this govt.
Lai Muhammed (BSc Msc PhD Dr of lies) is lyk Rooney he's getting reward for his past actions

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by HzRF(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
udeagbalaC:
fayose always looking for cheap shots at buhari,fayose go reply lai mhm tire,he should save the hunger and poverty infested state from collapse
Lol
Naso the thing pain u reach

U go fear payment
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Emenyk32: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bollinger:

How do you technically defeat terrorism? undecided

Atleast PMB has made a significant move since assumption in office, which his predecessor didn't. Fayose should shut his mouth and concentrate on his state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Descartes: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is sucker punch from Fayose Media Aid. The clueless Finance Minister from brown roof Republic needs a tutorial on elementary economics or should just enrol for a crash course on macro economics and monetary policy in Soludo Academy cheesy

The federal government’s planned reduction of petrol pump price from N87 to N85 per litre as a continuation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) government’s governance by deceit, saying: “Even secondary school students of economics know that you cannot deregulate and regulate at the same time. “It is only in a confused and clueless economy that government will plan to spend more when revenue has reduced by more than 50 percentquote- Olayinka Media Aid to Fayose Dec. 26th 2015

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by divine9540: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
fayose am clapping for you dats my little Xmas gift to you. u too get sence let dis mumu All Pigs Congress keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by kingGoldust(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jowonloju:
It pains PDP to see any good news in this Country. BH has been weakened that is the trend , like it or not, gone are those days when they were so loud. Anyway people like Fayose are like BH to political Sanity.
You get brain
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by ladenz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Fayose stop being a nuisance. You are not the only opposition governor in Nigeria. When you talk too much you begin to say poo and lose your worth. Don't be an attention seeking governor vying newspapers daily front page

The Bible says that when a foolish man learns to keep quiet, he's regarded as a wise person

No matter how you rant, you rant cannot uninstall PMB

There is no one that cannot be uninstalled. Just go to settings

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Daplux4: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Buhari lacks the quality we expected, before he became president he promised to end bh within 3 months.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Bollinger(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Emenyk32:

Atleast PMB has made a significant move since assumption in office, which his predecessor didn't. Fayose should shut his mouth and concentrate on his state.

I agree with you, fayose should shut his mouth. He is like the Donald Trump of Nigeria. There seems to be a lot of them in Nigeria these days. But i do disagree on winning the war on terrorism "technically". It can't be won with bullets. You can only contain it that way. The only way to stop it permanentley is through re education, reorientation, and equity. If you don't change the way they think then it will never stop. You can't force people to change their mentality. You can only show them and them a better way.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
ladenz:

There is no one that cannot be uninstalled. Just go to settings
Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Baba, no be android we dey talk about jhor cheesy
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by ladenz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Brand new luxurious 2 bedroom flat, well furnished mini flat, tastefully decorated 3 bedroom flat available within Sambisa forest in Borno state at available rates. Call 09099997777 for enquiries. Face me you face me also available.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by ddeola: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fayose should return back to the zoo. Shameless man. grin grin grin

He is supposed to be a governor, yet he's behaving like a tout. What a shame. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by melody4me(f): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
On point my amiable governor this is a confused and inconclusive information minister @ liar mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Daplux4: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Emenyk32:

Which move, he planned to give those terrorist amnesty to settle them for a job well done
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by saint047(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
"I know I'm messing up. But I don't deserve to be sacked when the likes of Femi Adeshina still have their jobs"- LVG
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by marlx: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
it is only in Nigeria that lia Mohammed likes! to assume minister, he always open his big mouth to talk anyhow without thinking, rubbish.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by jerecrown(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
True talk mr fayose
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
So there was an attack and some guys were celebrating...Our media is in trouble Goosh
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by kareemkamil(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
My people, whether Fayose is talking too much or not, we shall see it in 2016.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lai Mohamed is a very stupi,d fellow, he shouldn't have been selected at the first place, he has no clue, he is the product of failed education in this country, he's an idioot and educated fool.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by donj211: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Akshow:
I don't get it, is it his prayers that bokoharam should continue wrecking havoc
This man need to give himself small sense and focus on leading his state. It seems he hasn't got enough job at hand to occupy him well.
bros I think u need dt sense more than foyose, can't u see d lie nd deceit 4rm APC ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by kayroy5(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
So Fayose and PDP are not happy to hear this good news . Their prayers is that Boko haram should not be defeated.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
This guy is an airhead. He'd better cover his tracks well, because I assure him he's sitting ducks when he loses his immunity after his term.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by dadaabiodun: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Am so much devastated most times seeing our leaders doin those stupid tinx..Mr Fayose so for yaaa mind now,u don't want bloody act of boko to stop in dis country had it been one of yaaa kid dun blast off u will understand others..fool and slowpoke u be joor
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Akshow: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
HzRF:

No sane Nigerian pray for more attacks

But that doesn't mean sumone can just be taking us for a ride

Being patriotic doesn't mean that you should be blind to reality
what reality is that? That sambisa forest that seems formidable and impenetrable which has now been burnt down is a lie abi?
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Akshow: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
donj211:
bros I think u need dt sense more than foyose, can't u see d lie nd deceit 4rm APC ?
u get sense so?
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by TRUENORTHERNER: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fayose,so on point.Laid, you can do better. differentiate politics from the painful reality
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mmmmmm!!!!
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Livieze: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
APC has disappointed us.Everything goes with lies.See in Rivers states,Gov.Wike said he will resist rigging but Dakuku says he said he would kill all security Men that will be deployed on Election re-run day.What a reckless statement from such calibre that hope to be Governor if allowed.He seems to be worse than his father.The Country is worse than as they met it.Should that be the change?
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Eazydeek(m): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
StepTwo:
Femi Adesina and Lai Mohammed are just Buhari's biggest mistakes.

while Adesina is busy playing opposition instead of speaking for mr president,

mr Lai is busy towncrying the whole country with worrisome information.

pls, Where is Frank Nweke Junior, i miss that dude.

Who be this mumu abeg??
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Eazydeek(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nawa4nl:
Dont mind Lie Mohammed that said Boko Haram is finished.

APC ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS

This is the change Nigeria got

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

Who be this goat?
Are you happy if boko haram continue to kill people?
What kind of brain de una wailers head sef ?

Nawaoooo
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by olutunde12(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
handsomeclouds:
This man runs mouth like water fall.

You that run your mouth like Ila soup, pick out what is wrong in what he said instead of this rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Destroy Illegal Crude Oil Refineries & Kidnapers Camp In Niger Delta.PICS / Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.