Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? (4454 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2009
I was accused in 2006, 2007 and 2008 by different ladies of being a stalker. Presently in the romance section, many innocent guys like me are being labelled wrongly. What is it about this stalking? Basically, i check both male and female profiles just to know watsup with them. Our ladies should learn to behave maturely instead of barking at people who don't even know they exist.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by whitelexii(f): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2009
It the ladies that stalk me.

Period
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by muyoto: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2009
The ladis also stalk me 2 angry
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by SisiJinx: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2009
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oy Veh! What exactly is at play here. . . . Grandiose Delusions or folie a deux (or in this case folie a plusieurs)

Tee hee hee
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2009
Duh
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Igwe9(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
grin since i don't know what to post, lemme join others to say ''Ladies also stalk me'' grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by IyaKadijat(f): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2009
Wait-people get stalked on here??!! I feel so left out-I'VE never been stalked! I'ma have to step my game up! LMAO
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by savanaha: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
Me as well, ladies dey stalk me and am a girl. A man and two dogs were also stalking me on Nairaland.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
Attention seeking thread.

Sisi Jinx:

Oy Veh! What exactly is at play here. . . . Grandiose Delusions or folie a deux (or in this case folie a plusieurs)

Tee hee hee

More like grandoise delusion.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ savanaha, do we have dogs on Nl ?
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Tee hee hee
stillwater:

Attention seeking thread.

More like grandoise delusion.
More like grandoise mange. . . .

Dnt ask, it sounded like French too
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by IyaKadijat(f): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2009
yicob:

@ savanaha, do we have dogs on Nl ?

I'm sure of it-the ones on 2 legs. lol
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Moyola(f): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2009
Ain gon lie. . . . cheesy
I stalk peepz dhat seem dodgy not only guyz shaa tongue
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ sisi jinx and stillwater, the fact that nobody stalks yous guys doesn't make the thread an exaggerated one. Your posts were conjectures !
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 11, 2009
Na wah
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Jkcarz1: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2009
Laffs
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by biola44: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2009
d ladies also stalk me 3 sad
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Lexiwhite(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2009
So u see, its actually the other way round, the sad truth about it is that there are many pretty naija chics who have the boldness and composure to identify what the need and actually go for it. . . The other few, who are very vocal on the forum, know they want it but are just so lame ass to do anything about it. . . They then resort to dissing those who do what they cannot grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by lolarde(f): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2009
yicob,you cant change.God help you.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Jkcarz1: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2009
Lolarde what did i do ? Oops, u re not talking to me.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2009
@ lola, thanks for the prayer. Btw, can u tell the whole house the reason for such prayer ?
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by lolarde(f): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2009
@jk-carz no you joo.its this yicob.he never ceases to amaze me with his comments ,now he is confessing dt he has been in the biz since 2006.con u imagine. to think i just joined NL bout 2mths ago.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2009
have I ever stalked U wink
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Ben13: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2009
na wa o. . .speak ingrish abeg sad
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by sesman(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2009
Am baffled, how do you get stalked on nairaland
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by ariblaze(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2009
wooow

application to be stalked

dear stalker(to be)

i am a nice person,considered cool in some circles

i can speak english and most of all understand

your need to stalk,i promise i would come here

and reveal your identity as a stalker to anyone

i promise to be a good stalkee . . .

thanks for your anticipated stalkings

sincerely

me grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by tpiah: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2009
there are different kinds of stalking.

Some guys stalk just to pick fights with someone they disagree with.

Other guys do it because they're attracted to or interested in someone.

In any case, if a lady feels you're stalking her, feel free to deny it or explain. Or stop whatever action is being interpreted as stalking.

and vice versa.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Pittbaby(f): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2009
How do you get stalked??
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by sistawoman: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
Use the ignore feature on YIM when they start bothering you too much or get too used to the "BUZZ" feature.

There are about 20 or so guys from NL that are on my ignore list.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by sistawoman: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy did u remember to tell them that you are married.

Yes of course

Everyone knows i am married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Swapping, Your Take??? Do You See This Working In Nigeria??? / Ur Boo Get A Boo.... / Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.