Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies (2972 Views)

Pedigree Doberman Pinscher Puppies / 7wks Old Purebreed Doberman Puppies Available / Doberman Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by ImFortress(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
1st and 2nd pick booking of pedigree Doberman puppies available
Call or whatsapp 07061000293
They are currently 8 days old
Below are the pix of puppies at 17hrs and 3 days old, Both parents

Serious mind only And no one should ask for more details here. Let's respect ourselves and business

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by miremoses(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
this ur doberman sef...wait o!! i taught dobers have erect ears not floppy like rotty

2 Likes

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by miremoses(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
but correct me if im wrong smiley
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by ImFortress(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
miremoses:
but correct me if im wrong smiley
Ask Google
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by chidifyn(f): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
D black sure is a rot

2 Likes

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by ImFortress(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
chidifyn:
D black sure is a rot
Your post is sure ignorant

1 Like

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by olisafincy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
miremoses:
this ur doberman sef...wait o!! i taught dobers have erect ears not floppy like rotty
The ears are cropped artificially.
The black one is a rotweiller but the brown one is a dobberman
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by ImFortress(m): 3:58am On Dec 27, 2015
olisafincy:

I don't mean to be rude, but that's not a Rottweiler be sure before talking. Ask Jado93 to confirm

1 Like

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by ImFortress(m): 4:09am On Dec 27, 2015
olisafincy:

chidifyn:
D black sure is a rot
olisafincy:

Are these dogs not similar? is it because of the ears. Dobermans are not skinny they're lean with muscles.
Be sure before you post next time

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by JADO93: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pictures are not good representation of dogs actually!!! Pictures don't do our dogs justice, it just to give an idea. The female is a liver tan, the male is a black nd tan.
TALKING bout erect ear: Dobb are given birth to with a downward facing ear. For it to be erect, it as to be cropped (cosmetic cropping) and that is achieved through a surgery.
TALKING about the male, he is solid Doberman and not a rott, if you doubt.... transport yourself down to abeokuta and meet him, or probably ask any breeder In abk of SMART(his name). Jado

1 Like

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by olumig(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
miremoses:
this ur doberman sef...wait o!! i taught dobers have erect ears not floppy like rottyy
The erect ears you see on those are cropped. Dobbs ear naturally are floppy.
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by naijainfogalery: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hi ImFortress just thank God for Jados explanation. Cos the way you were attacking every one that raised questions is alarming.
When i first opened the thread, I showed the pics to two people around me and i was like WTF would make someone mixed these two breeds. and the annoying thing is the way you were attacking everyone that raises such questions.

See next time if you wanna stay long in this business and you want to build a reputable name. Even if people say your pure breed dog is useless and over mixed breed. Instead of defending or attacking them. Just make it clear in simple terms.

4 Likes

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by ImFortress(m): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Hi ImFortress just thank God for Jados explanation. Cos the way you were attacking every one that raised questions is alarming.
When i first opened the thread, I showed the pics to two people around me and i was like WTF would make someone mixed these two breeds. and the annoying thing is the way you were attacking everyone that raises such questions.

See next time if you wanna stay long in this business and you want to build a reputable name. Even if people say your pure breed dog is useless and over mixed breed. Instead of defending or attacking them. Just make it clear in simple terms.

I'm sorry oh, I've been on this section for more than a year, I've seen things, actually I didn't mean to be rude, but they were all saying it as if they were sure, someone that might be interested might lose interest, cause they're indirectly calling me scam
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by lahit14(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Jado has probably said it all, those r good doberman, liver n tan n black n tan. Abt the ear part, doberman's ear is floppy like the rotts, they actually do crop dem one sided n tie dem up wit tape for a while in wht evr position u want dem, dats also how u can see some pits wit ear's like a small horn even the cane corso. After a while u take off the tape n the ear would remain like dat.

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by naijainfogalery: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
No qualms bro, i know you have been here for a while and i am also aware that people can be annoying, i have seen cases where people that cant even afford a dog will call your imported pure breed good blood line ekuke. In that case you dont have to abuse them cos their aim is to frustrate you and prevent you from progressing, so instead of giving a bad impression about yourself. just take your time to reply not for their case but for the real people that might be interested
ImFortress:

I'm sorry oh, I've been on this section for more than a year, I've seen things, actually I didn't mean to be rude, but they were all saying it as if they were sure, someone that might be interested might lose interest, cause they're indirectly calling me scam
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by obedfynez(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
that a pure breed doberman the ears are floppy....they are cropped to make hem stand..I also have a liver and tan dobberman with the ears cropped will post pictures below
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by obedfynez(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2015
my hyper active dobbie

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by redmitch: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
obedfynez:
my hyper active dobbie
Dobitto!
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by BomboyOnline: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
That is not a full breed Doberman.
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by redfigure(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
BomboyOnline:
Whose are you referring to?
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by obedfynez(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
BomboyOnline:
weda na full ooh weda na half ooh weda na medium..oga na my own dobberman b that...wer you own you they talk as if na you born the dog
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by redfigure(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
obedfynez:
weda na full ooh weda na half ooh weda na medium..oga na my own dobberman b that...wer you own you they talk as if na you born the dog

Lol

1 Like

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by ImFortress(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2015
BomboyOnline:

Please stop this discrimination. We should learn to appreciate other people's dogs.
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by KingAfo(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Lovely Doberman. Weldone!!!
Not by force to crop the ear.
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by redmitch: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
KingAfo:
Lovely Doberman. Weldone!!! Not by force to crop the ear.
True!

1 Like

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by ImFortress(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
KingAfo:
Lovely Doberman. Weldone!!!
Not by force to crop the ear.

Yeah, it's by choice

1 Like

Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by ImFortress(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
ImFortress:

Yeah, it's by choice
Re: 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies by Awotimi(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
ImFortress:

Please stop this discrimination. We should learn to appreciate other people's dogs.
Your right about discriminating, but its not cool when people name their dog what they are not....its a disgrace to the dog's breed. But since he said "my hyper active dobbie" I'll take the "dobbie" as the breed of his dog. Btw I dont have pure dogs I own 2 mongrels....a local dog with a little gsd blood which mkes her ear erect nd a samoyed/lhasa mix. smiley
ImFortress:

Your right about discriminating, but its not cool when people name their dog what they are not....its a disgrace to the dog's breed. But since he said "my hyper active dobbie" I'll take the "dobbie" as the breed of his dog. Btw I dont have pure dogs I own 2 mongrels....a local dog with a little gsd blood which mkes her ear erect nd a samoyed/lhasa mix.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Purebred And Affordable Brown Male Boerboel Puppies / Ball Pythons Available For Sale / Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.