Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa (13330 Views)

Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa by queenyetty09(f): 1:45am On Dec 27, 2015
gbokukueba:

Rightly said but the initiative is to get them home... Those you described on point road are pathetic... I think I might know you or we know some mutual people

Get them home as in? Get them to Naija or help dem get a roof over their head?
The lady also lives on point road, so what's d diff?
Re: Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa by tpiar: 4:30am On Dec 27, 2015
saintol:
Kill them... abi na wetin I dey see... Are they on a "mission to kill"?

imagine the arrogance.
Re: Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa by tpiar: 4:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Collins9156:

. . . . . .

when you give, do not do it for show.

and do not do so with people displaying t shirts saying kill them.

ara nkan ta nso na niyen.
Re: Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa by tunet(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2015
1k rands? is that improvement or what? is union people sef dey fall hand..............so they spent 11k rands to family from the whole of south africa.....too poor when i know some menh who donated 3k each to some single guys on the 24....union people make una wise up

2 Likes

Re: Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa by gbokukueba(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
queenyetty09:

They should go back home... I know quite a lot of them who graduated from schools in Nigeria and are working as security guards and earning R2000 monthly... Others are not even working they just hustling

1 Like

Re: Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa by mokane28: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
hi Queen, i'm planning to relocate to SA, i need some advice from you.
Re: Union Presents Cash To Needy Nigerian Families In South Africa by mokane28: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
hi Queen i'm coming to SA soon i want to ask you some questions
queenyetty09:

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? / Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / I Need Baby Girls' Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.