Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) (4944 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by 4hys: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
were is Nigeria going? a friend shared this on his fb timeline

1 Like

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by Hygist: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
APC members will read and leave without commenting, they are seeing the negative change now, and we all are enjoying it

7 Likes

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by amtaken(f): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Buhari is not fit to head a great country like Nigeria.

He must resign or be ready to face impeachment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by shamack: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hygist:
APC members will read and leave without commenting, they are seeing the negative change now, and we all are enjoying it

APC dey cause plane to breakdown??

u go sch @ all?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by segebobo: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
That pic up there is about 5 yrs old

5 Likes

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by charcoal(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
dis pic is old naa ,
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by kolomax(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Am sure you will blame the ability of you not been able to give birth one day on APC

6 Likes

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by cosby02(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Blame APC blame PDP infact blame everybody blameable..... Iranu undecided since all you wana see is bad news so that you can blame somebody.
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by donphilopus: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
amtaken:

Shut up! Do you know what it takes to impeach a President in Nigeria? Pls go back to your Romance Section and stop blabbing around here.

9 Likes

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by Ijaya123: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
It is not difficult to know those rejoice in seeing anything bad in this country.

As they like seeing bad things, so shall bad things continually happen to them so they can continue in their evil rejoicing.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by amtaken(f): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Whatever it takes, Buhari must go!
donphilopus:

Shut up! Do you know what it takes to impeach a President in Nigeria? Pls go back to your Romance Section and stop blabbing around here.
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by slimfit1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
There can't be any improvement without sacrifice what Nigerians are expecting from this government after 16 years of distribution.

Change is coming slowly Jesus is going bring that change God bless Buhari. God bless Buhari with knowledge of wisdom and understanding to rule Nigeria Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by engrjacuzzi: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
buhari is yet to pay worker's salary.
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by slimfit1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
buhari is yet to pay worker's salary.

If the workers are doing their jobs properly we won't be where we are today .

1 Like

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by Amberon: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Renouncing my Nigerian citizenship soon.
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by fritiyo: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ijaya123:
It is not difficult to know those rejoice in seeing anything bad in this country.

As they like seeing bad things, so shall bad things continually happen to them so they can continue in their evil rejoicing.

What goes around comes around. i guess u were one of the lot that constantly wishing GEJ bad on evry occasion for no reasons.
now the boat as turn so enjoy while it come back to u.
what u wish other people that what will come back to u
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by 4hys: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
teacher itk, whats ur problem
amtaken:

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hygist:
Werey ni eleyin.
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by 400billionman: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
4hys:

Ok

1 Like

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by perculiarperson: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
This must be a joke! My o my! There's a problem here...
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:52am On Dec 27, 2015
All of una na either ekpa or una be children. This picture in fact na GEJ time them take am. as una be either of the above, GEJ na Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. And na for his tenure this picture happen. APC no use am as opposition take discredit GEJ. Because no be him cause make plane breakdown. Make una try improve on the quality of una opposition. The other day someone posted the picture of the cool FM worker when olisa adibua pummelled, say na Buhari security guys beat the guy up for criticizing buhari for newspapers stand for Abuja. Make una dey fear God na.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by tunde1200(m): 4:15am On Dec 27, 2015
i know much about that pix is more than 5years old.

segebobo:
That pic up there is about 5 yrs old
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by Pheals(f): 5:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Impossible op join does pushing the plain
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by goodlifehyd(m): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Hygist:
Some people who don't know the way to the airport are here spewing trash, first of all that pic had been online for years it only came back cuz of the ladder incident. Secondly that's a small plane and last I checked a plane got no reverse, it's either you tow it or it's been pushed and the picture above doesn't look like it's being pushed forward but backward. And moreover this ain't happening in naija only so you and your fellow EKPAs can shove ur stinking opinions deep into ur arse

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by goodlifehyd(m): 6:00am On Dec 27, 2015
amtaken:

This actually happened during the era of your Jesus of otuoke so you can shove ur opinion deep into your arse and shatttttap
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by BALLOSKI: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2015
Stale
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by BALLOSKI: 6:07am On Dec 27, 2015
amtaken:

this picture is as old as d day Gej came into power and what's there to show this was in Nigeria?
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by arresa: 6:16am On Dec 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
this picture is as old as d day Gej came into power and what's there to show this was in Nigeria?

You should know by now that these evil wishers, disgruntled and anti Nigeria elements are despicable liars and sadists..

The rubbish happened way back in 2012, 3 years ago under their useless, worthless and incompetent GEJ..

These are nothing but yahoo yahoo 419 scammers so don't pay them any attention...

http://www..com/talk/topic,112052.0.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by BALLOSKI: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2015
arresa:

You should know by now that these evil wishers, disgruntled and anti Nigeria elements are despicable liars and sadists..

The rubbish happened way back in 2012, 3 years ago under their useless, worthless and incompetent GEJ..

These are nothing but yahoo yahoo 419 scammers so don't pay them any attention...

http://www..com/talk/topic,112052.0.html
can you imagine those scumbags?
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by Ijaya123: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2015
fritiyo:

What goes around comes around. i guess u were one of the lot that constantly wishing GEJ bad on evry occasion for no reasons.
now the boat as turn so enjoy while it come back to u.
what u wish other people that what will come back to u

Your last statement, I say a big AMEN to it. So shall it be for those that wishes for bad things.
Re: I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) by AgentOfAllah: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2015
4hys:

I hope this is just a bad joke! The alternative would be that you're incredibly foolish to believe you can simply push an airplane to takeoff! The typical takeoff speed of an airplane is 200 Km/h, the fastest human foot speed on record (sans load) is ~44Km/h (Usain Bolt). So how can you claim people pushed a plane to takeoff?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did You Witness This (photo) / My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass / The Three Cities Established By Britain In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.