Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Seasons Greetings From Bamsay Farms - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Seasons Greetings From Bamsay Farms (1202 Views)

Aroms Farms Nig Limited Back To Full Operation Pictures / Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc / Breedwell Feeds Ltd, A Subsidiary Of Sayed Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seasons Greetings From Bamsay Farms by bamdexfarms(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nairaland has been a great platform to showcase my business. My sincere appreciation goes to the founder of this forum, Seun Osewa. To the mods, I say a big thank you.
To fellow agropreneurs; Jasper 7, world 1, pavore 9, Soloxam, hotmas, lesgupnigeria, Jethro 2, farmtech, kalusam, robonski etc, your words of motivation, your quest for excellence and passion for agriculture has also been a source of motivation to me.

To all my customers, I say a big THANK YOU!!!!.. we won't be in business without you. thanks for your patronage.

I pray we all live to witness the year 2016 and may God grant our heart desires. Amen.

Season Greetings from Bamsay Farms!!!

Re: Seasons Greetings From Bamsay Farms by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
ifarms wants to advertise your farm and products in the next edition of ifarms journal for free.
If the offer is accepted, kindly send all details and pictures to info@ifarms.com.ng before 23rd of january.
Thanks
Re: Seasons Greetings From Bamsay Farms by soxyfem: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please what is the average weight of a pack when dried and how many pieces are in a pack,thankd
Re: Seasons Greetings From Bamsay Farms by soxyfem: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please what is the average weight of a pack when dried and how many pieces are in a pack,thanks
Re: Seasons Greetings From Bamsay Farms by castruccio(m): 2:18am On Jan 20, 2016
bamdexfarms:
Nairaland has been a great platform to showcase my business. My sincere appreciation goes to the founder of this forum, Seun Osewa. To the mods, I say a big thank you.
To fellow agropreneurs; Jasper 7, world 1, pavore 9, Soloxam, hotmas, lesgupnigeria, Jethro 2, farmtech, kalusam, robonski etc, your words of motivation, your quest for excellence and passion for agriculture has also been a source of motivation to me.

To all my customers, I say a big THANK YOU!!!!.. we won't be in business without you. thanks for your patronage.

I pray we all live to witness the year 2016 and may God grant our heart desires. Amen.

Season Greetings from Bamsay Farms!!!

We at Afiaafrika.com.ng have gone through your product profile, we have seen the huge market potential of your product and we wish to market and distribute your product using our various online and offline channels. Send the info and pix of your product to sales@afiaafrika.com.ng.

You can also send an instant message via whatsapp to discuss terms of contract.

Whatsapp- 07060456088

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Seasons Greetings From Bamsay Farms by bamdexfarms(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
soxyfem:
Please what is the average weight of a pack when dried and how many pieces are in a pack,thankd

Average weight is 280g, fishes ranges from 4-6 in a pack.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please / Smoked Fish / Pig Pen Construction Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.